Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838173 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4080 on: November 02, 2021, 04:37:38 PM »
How much health and afterlife bullshit can Noory peddle?  It's more prevalent than ever.  It seems half of all the shows are health related or some afterlife crap.  Throw in the medium and astrology stuff too.  I am certain, well at least in my opinion, that this year has been the absolute worst for C2C as far as subject matter.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4081 on: November 02, 2021, 04:40:14 PM »
There’s no originality anymore.  Can’t an original iPod be configured to talk to dead presidents?
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4082 on: November 02, 2021, 05:01:10 PM »
Thanks. I'm glad you suggested to think sideways / cute, because I really like how that came out.

Has good flow.

Can you imagine Lucille Ball signing that way. Hahahahaha!

Seriously, I could see somebody like Norm MacDonald or George Carlin do that.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4083 on: November 03, 2021, 12:25:29 AM »
hahaha that's funny. they used to have a lot of those conventions around the country where 60s and 70s actors and celebs would appear and sell photos/autographs.

would have loved to go up to Donny Most and ask him to take a photo and autograph it

Me: Hey Donny can you do a photo for me where you're giving both thumbs up? Do you have a black leather jacket you can put on?

Don Most: Sure, that will be 15 dollars.

Me: Great. Then sign it with a big 'AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY'

Don Most: That was Henry Winkler's thing though

Me: Yeah I know. That's why it's funny. He was a big star and you are Donny Most.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4084 on: November 03, 2021, 04:10:07 AM »
hahaha that's funny. they used to have a lot of those conventions around the country where 60s and 70s actors and celebs would appear and sell photos/autographs.

would have loved to go up to Donny Most and ask him to take a photo and autograph it

Me: Hey Donny can you do a photo for me where you're giving both thumbs up? Do you have a black leather jacket you can put on?

Don Most: Sure, that will be 15 dollars.

Me: Great. Then sign it with a big 'AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY'

Don Most: That was Henry Winkler's thing though

Me: Yeah I know. That's why it's funny. He was a big star and you are Donny Most.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4085 on: November 05, 2021, 12:51:37 AM »

and yet another 'afterlife' guest to talk authoritatively about what happens after death. last night yet another charlatan medium talking to the dead relatives of callers.

who thinks this is a good idea to turn a legendary paranormal radio program into an ALL DEATH! ALL THE TIME! format.

it's Noory, his fear and obsession with death grows with every day he is closer to his end.

last night's charlatan who I thought was a lady until Noory called him 'Matt' was hilariously bad at charlatanism, practically everything he tried failed.

'I'm hearing a spirit ... your mother - she passed of something related to the head - yes a stroke?'

'My mother's not dead.'

'There's a house, several generations living together, there are 3 floors ...'

'We lived in an apartment'

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4086 on: November 05, 2021, 03:25:59 AM »
The mediums are the worst, almost as bad as all the health quackery, like Doc Wallet.

At least there’s a break tonight, with Punnett, before headlong back into the suckage this weekend, with Lee Cigar and Super Suck Sunday, with Jorch and the Submerging Artists.  :P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4087 on: November 05, 2021, 08:02:20 AM »

This is a throwback to the old world...😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4088 on: November 05, 2021, 08:12:42 AM »

Oh jeez.  LOL!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4089 on: November 05, 2021, 08:14:27 AM »

and yet another 'afterlife' guest to talk authoritatively about what happens after death. last night yet another charlatan medium talking to the dead relatives of callers.

who thinks this is a good idea to turn a legendary paranormal radio program into an ALL DEATH! ALL THE TIME! format.

it's Noory, his fear and obsession with death grows with every day he is closer to his end.

last night's charlatan who I thought was a lady until Noory called him 'Matt' was hilariously bad at charlatanism, practically everything he tried failed.

'I'm hearing a spirit ... your mother - she passed of something related to the head - yes a stroke?'

'My mother's not dead.'

'There's a house, several generations living together, there are 3 floors ...'

'We lived in an apartment'

Wow.  It really is pathetic.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4090 on: November 05, 2021, 08:25:13 AM »
The mediums are the worst, almost as bad as all the health quackery, like Doc Wallet.

At least there’s a break tonight, with Punnett, before headlong back into the suckage this weekend, with Lee Cigar and Super Suck Sunday, with Jorch and the Submerging Artists.  :P

C2C continues to get worse.  More crap on the schedule.  Tonight should be good.  Then during the week there's a segment on JFK.  I know that topic has been beaten to death but I still dig it.  There's another segment on after Ben Fuchs spews his crap that is about Great Lakes shipwrecks.  Everything else is garbage.  And that's just through Tuesday!  I expect more garbage to follow.

I wonder why they don't schedule full weeks anymore?  It's become just a few days at a time.  My guess is they are having trouble filling the slots.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4091 on: November 05, 2021, 08:42:59 AM »
C2C continues to get worse.  More crap on the schedule.  Tonight should be good.  Then during the week there's a segment on JFK.  I know that topic has been beaten to death but I still dig it.  There's another segment on after Ben Fuchs spews his crap that is about Great Lakes shipwrecks.  Everything else is garbage.  And that's just through Tuesday!  I expect more garbage to follow.

I wonder why they don't schedule full weeks anymore?  It's become just a few days at a time.  My guess is they are having trouble filling the slots.
Heh, they’re running out of shit to shovel.  Quick, more shit!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4092 on: November 05, 2021, 08:52:35 AM »
Heh, they’re running out of shit to shovel.  Quick, more shit!

Ha! ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4093 on: November 05, 2021, 08:57:55 AM »
Art did politics. He had 1990s shows that were dead on about the Clintons, Democrat trends, the new world order and China... sNoory has eliminated this and has helped de-educate society.

Dave is part of the problem.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4094 on: November 06, 2021, 01:02:52 AM »
so nice to listen to Coast and not feel like  you've done brain damage to yourself by listening. Ian had a National Geographic editor/writer/Egyptologist/archaeologist lady on as his guest, they hopped from subject to subject and place to place, an interesting conversation between 2 intelligent people. Now had Noory had this woman on it would have been a conversation between an intelligent person and an imbecile. He'd have come to numerous awkward pauses and blurted out non-sequiturs  vaguely related 'Ann we had the late Zechariah Sitchin on the show several times. Did you know him?' 'Do you believe extra-terrestrials built the pyramds?' 'Have you ever heard of evil spirits being released when the archaeology people open up a secret door like in Indiana Jones or something like that?'

whoa, Walt da Atheist on fire tonight, just called in on open lines. Last night he told the guest who believes in an afterlife that religion/God is just 'an ape beating his chest, we have created a mighty god in our own image. Now he just told Ian 'Yaweh is a hypocritical ogre, a mass murderer.' Ian enjoys Walt so calmly replied  telling him there's a difference between the Divine and the God Walt was describing. Theological babble. Walt wasn't given the opportunity to rebut.