Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838190 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4275 on: November 16, 2021, 08:06:17 PM »
The only healing I need is from inflation and high gas prices.

Same here.  And in my case, hemorrhoids.  Not kidding.  :'(

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4276 on: November 16, 2021, 08:11:14 PM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4277 on: November 16, 2021, 08:15:00 PM »

Maybe the Medium can channel Marvin and we'll have THREE kinds of healing tonight.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4278 on: November 16, 2021, 08:19:19 PM »
Maybe the Medium can channel Marvin and we'll have THREE kinds of healing tonight.

Let's face it, the only healing that anyone appearing on C2C can genuinely help with is Doc Wallet.

He can help relieve the pressure of an overstuffed billfold.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4279 on: November 16, 2021, 09:43:19 PM »
If it weren't for C2C I probably would've never discovered Syrett. @KSM  I happily spend $2 per month for his Conspiracy Unlimited show.  I appreciate how calmly he can shut a guest or caller down when they start spewing bullshit.  To be clear, as we know, there are topics that are bullshit in general but he won't suffer fools.  Sort of like Ian Punnett but without the arrogance.

He even had his sons host a show.  It was hockey related.  That was cool of him to get them involved.
He kicks guests off the show?  That is pretty much what you're saying.. at least he's polite aboot it. Is he at least a tad prickish while being polite? @ShayP

That would be good.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4280 on: November 16, 2021, 10:19:21 PM »
He kicks guests off the show?  That is pretty much what you're saying.. at least he's polite aboot it. Is he at least a tad prickish while being polite? @ShayP

That would be good.

Not totally.  I apologize. @KSM  If a guest goes off the rails he will get them back on track.  There was one that was a loon and he just was done with his bullshit.  It's been quite a while and I can't recall the guest's name, but after the break Richard said 'I had to let him go.'  *something to that effect.

He also states clearly that there will be no politics or covid talk.  Unless that's what the guest is there for.

Oh, he is prickish while being polite.  The best is when you watch his shows and see his expressions, his look says it all.  He reminds me of my favorite teacher in high school, Mr. Heyl.  He was awesome but if you starting acting up and being a dickhead he had this look about him.  Then he'd calmly throw your ass out and it was detention for the rest of the day.   ;D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4281 on: November 16, 2021, 10:33:47 PM »
Let's face it, the only healing that anyone appearing on C2C can genuinely help with is Doc Wallet.

He can help relieve the pressure of an overstuffed billfold.

That's economic fasting.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4282 on: November 17, 2021, 08:15:09 AM »
Oh, boy!  More crap tonight!  Astrology AND a psychic.  I guess The Numbers Nut is busy counting.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wednesday, November 17, 2021
HOST:
George Noory
GUESTS:
Susan Miller, Karyn Reece
First Half: Author, web publisher, and businesswoman, Susan Miller’s achievements and contributions to astrology have made her an authority in her field worldwide. She'll discuss all 12 astrological signs - what lies ahead and important dates to look forward to in the coming months.

Second Half: Psychic medium Karyn Reece talks about her work with law enforcement to solve cold cases, her celebrity clients, and what she sees coming up in the year 2022.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4283 on: November 17, 2021, 08:47:27 AM »
C2C is nearly a constant flow of crap.  We all have our own interests but I look at the schedule and it gets worse every time.  At most I'll have interest in two guests in a week.  Sadly, those guests usually aren't on for the full show.  The rest is filled with wackjob mediums & psychics, grifters, and the same sad pack of callers.  I am not entertained anymore!  ;D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4284 on: November 17, 2021, 08:58:45 AM »
That’s the problem. Even George’s stumbles are boring now.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4285 on: November 18, 2021, 11:18:11 PM »
Lyrics
Hey There, Georgy girl   

Thanks for ruining my night with this pos chauvinist song, George. 

Since your mother's name is Georgette, I will refrain from displaying my deconstruction.  But she should not put up with so much condescension from you.  This song is condescending and you know how I feel about the timing of her other favorite song.  Your timing is absurd in relation to her circumstance.  I wouldn't put up with it even if you were my beloved son.  You [redacted for now] patronizing condescending rude impertinent pretentious dumbass [redacted].

George was 16 when The Seekers wrote this song about a woman who had another Georgy "deep inside".   TMI.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4286 on: November 18, 2021, 11:25:19 PM »
The only healing I need is from inflation and high gas prices.
I signed a credit agreement today with 199% APR or whatever on it.  Unbelievable that it's even allowed but I would've been up a creek without it. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4287 on: November 18, 2021, 11:25:20 PM »
Lyrics
Hey There, Georgy girl   

Since your mother's name is Georgette, I will refrain from deconstructing this song.  But she should not put up with so much condescension from you.  This song is condescending and you know how I feel about the timing of her other favorite song.  Your timing is absurd in relation to her circumstance.  I wouldn't put up with it even if you were my beloved son.  You [redacted for now] patronizing condescending rude impertinent pretentious dumbass [redacted].

George was 16 when The Seekers wrote this song about a woman who had another Georgy "deep inside".   TMI.

George is working on ''Baby It's Cold Outside'' for his next live event.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4288 on: November 18, 2021, 11:38:22 PM »
I signed a credit agreement today with 199% APR or whatever on it.  Unbelievable that it's even allowed but I would've been up a creek without it.

That sounds like a prenup 😁😁😁

Where are the loan givers Italian?
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4289 on: November 18, 2021, 11:49:49 PM »
Callers for LA Marzulli included regular callers Cornelius and the raspy voice guy.