Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838545 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4635 on: January 02, 2022, 02:30:44 AM »
Noory ends his new years eve disaster show with the same old ufo phil song!
He put a stake in the heart of Art's old traditions.
He ruined this one just like he did with the Ghost to Ghost Halloween shows too.
Maybe I'm wrong but both New Year's Eve and New Years Day celebratory music just seemed to be lacking.  UFO is always okay with me, but they cuold have played a holiday song right before it.  I suspect Snorway is getting us back for mentioning how awful his last CD Christmas duet was.  It was the pairing of their voices that was the big problem.  They just didn't match.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4636 on: January 02, 2022, 09:22:50 AM »
I listened to Somewhere In Time last evening in the background while I did other activities.  I could hear the show plainly.  Art was engaged, and I enjoyed it.  The show was from 2002.  It was more alive than the portions I listened of this year's show. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4637 on: January 02, 2022, 10:59:57 AM »
I listened to Somewhere In Time last evening in the background while I did other activities.  I could hear the show plainly.  Art was engaged, and I enjoyed it.  The show was from 2002.  It was more alive than the portions I listened of this year's show.
Same here.  The predictions I heard were all “bonks.”  Which is good, since one of them was for nuclear detonations in the U.S.  Still, light years better than inane banter between Jorch and Tommee.

I could only stand a few few minutes of Chuckles Willis.  Predictably, she started off plugging the worthless scams on her website.  50% off!  But, hurry, since the deal won’t last forever.  Then she talked about how the money from her scams was being used to pay for “her research.”  ::)  Eh, Chuckles, I wouldn’t consider chowing down on half a dozen Krispie Kremes as “research.”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4638 on: January 02, 2022, 11:31:03 AM »
I could only stand a few few minutes of Chuckles Willis.

You are stronger than me.  I make sure my bedside radio is off whenever she hosts.  If I'm still putzing around in my office or garage, I make sure they are off too.  It used to be relaxing to have some background noise and focus on the show when I wanted.  Nope.  Not with her.  Not with Garr either.  I'm also blocking out Noory half the time, depending on the guest or topic.  I can deal with his idiocy if the guest is good.

Tonight it's more predictions with the usual charlatans.  Tomorrow it's The Numbers Lady.  Ugh!  Nothing but radio silence on this end.  ;)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4639 on: January 02, 2022, 11:36:27 AM »
You are stronger than me.  I make sure my bedside radio is off whenever she hosts.  If I'm still putzing around in my office or garage, I make sure they are off too.  It used to be relaxing to have some background noise and focus on the show when I wanted.  Nope.  Not with her.  Not with Garr either.  I'm also blocking out Noory half the time, depending on the guest or topic.  I can deal with his idiocy if the guest is good.

Tonight it's more predictions with the usual charlatans.  Tomorrow it's The Numbers Lady.  Ugh!  Nothing but radio silence on this end.  ;)
Heh, heh... it’s another Super Suck Sunday, with Jorch and The Submerging Artists!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4640 on: January 02, 2022, 11:42:09 AM »
Heh, heh... it’s another Super Suck Sunday, with Jorch and The Submerging Artists!

I wonder if Noory would notice if someone in the studio pranked him and played a tape of his singing during the submerging artist segment.  ;D

"Hey Tommee!  I did that song at one of our events.  This guy's not too bad.  Huh."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4641 on: January 02, 2022, 11:56:53 AM »
I wonder if Noory would notice if someone in the studio pranked him and played a tape of his singing during the submerging artist segment.  ;D

"Hey Tommee!  I did that song at one of our events.  This guy's not too bad.  Huh."
That would be funny if Jorch didn’t recognize it was him trying to sing. ;)  ;D

Jorch:  “Tommee, I don’t like to be critical, but that last singer wasn’t quite up to our high standards.”

Tommee:  “Whatever you say, Jorch.  Cough, cough, giggle...”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4642 on: January 02, 2022, 01:14:29 PM »
I got around to listening to John Hogue from a few nights ago.  Man that guy is so full of shit I'm beginning to rank him up there with Quayle and Marzulli.  He was talking about war in the ME, and made a couple comments that were so ludicrous I can't believe even George didn't question him.

When talking about Iran and how they need to be taken seriously, he told George he'd seen Iran's missile "targeting plans" for Israel. Really?  He then told George the US was going to "lend lease" the Israelis strategic bombers for a first strike on Iran.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4643 on: January 02, 2022, 02:03:01 PM »
I could just see a sports news show hosted by the Snorge. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4644 on: January 02, 2022, 02:13:31 PM »
I got around to listening to John Hogue from a few nights ago.  Man that guy is so full of shit I'm beginning to rank him up there with Quayle and Marzulli.  He was talking about war in the ME, and made a couple comments that were so ludicrous I can't believe even George didn't question him.

When talking about Iran and how they need to be taken seriously, he told George he'd seen Iran's missile "targeting plans" for Israel. Really?  He then told George the US was going to "lend lease" the Israelis strategic bombers for a first strike on Iran.

Hogue.  Yet another guest I avoid like the plague.  Quayle is entertaining in his ramblings.  Marzulli is a fool.  My opinion of course.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4645 on: January 02, 2022, 02:17:40 PM »

Oh, that'd be entertaining.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4646 on: January 02, 2022, 02:30:33 PM »
You know the Tigers wanted him.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4647 on: January 02, 2022, 04:08:45 PM »
I’d like to hear him say Michael Penix.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4648 on: January 02, 2022, 04:10:43 PM »
Even these tigers would avoid him.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4649 on: January 02, 2022, 10:06:33 PM »

Was that for the sports hosting or for his knuckleball pitching?   You know he is good at those strikes outs, he throws one every night on Coast.