Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838679 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4770 on: January 15, 2022, 08:23:33 PM »
I want to issue the "Connie Willis Virtual Bar Challenge."  I challenge anyone to attend her virtual bar and report back with your findings.  Or, is it just like Vegas, what happens in Connie's virtual bar, stays in Connie's virtual bar.

Look forward to the story.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #4771 on: January 15, 2022, 08:52:38 PM »
Gray can talk almost as Quayle.  Connie mostly shut up.  With two hours of talking and two hours of taking calls, it was similar to an old Art show.  The parts I heard were pretty good which is a home run for modern Coast.

I remember listening to the show several years back when Gray was a guest with Noory.  I was actually surprised by how much he impressed me- Gray that is, of course.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4772 on: January 15, 2022, 09:14:34 PM »
Today is one of those rare days I randomly go to C2C site to see who the guests are and the topic seem at least somewhat interesting (Fallen Angels & Aliens / Rock Music & Jimi Hendrix)
Almost anything is better than John Gray, who professes that men most love a horny woman on the make for sex.  In his website.  Of course he doesn't say it in so many words, but it is what he means.  Just awful stuff.  Suggests women should be barefoot in the kitch, but all his administrators are female.  Oh boy.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4773 on: January 15, 2022, 09:19:28 PM »
He had some kind of communications desk job in DC.  Never went out on a boat.

And like Grav said, quit as soon as we went to war.
Some things he just never should talk about.  It's just not polite to those who served.  If I were him, I would minimize my reserve service and basically stop brining it up.  It is not relevant.  Lots of people are reservists and they don't go on about it, especially when their peers died.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4774 on: January 15, 2022, 09:20:08 PM »
Almost anything is better than John Gray, who professes that men most love a horny woman on the make for sex.  In his website.  Of course he doesn't say it in so many words, but it is what he means.  Just awful stuff.  Suggests women should be barefoot in the kitch, but all his administrators are female.  Oh boy.

I melt in the presence of a horny woman who wants to hold my hand, rub my arm and squeeze me.  Is that wrong? Or is it that men only love "women on the move?" That, too, I'm fully on board with 😁😁😁😼
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4775 on: January 15, 2022, 09:22:11 PM »
I melt in the presence of a horny woman who wants to hold my hand, rub my arm and squeeze me.  Is that wrong? Or is it that men only love "women on the move?" That, too, I'm fully on board with 😁😁😁😼
Yeah, well, I think you are in heat.  As for me, I kind of think family man is where it's at.  A man should like a woman's character because her looks will fade and everyone's drive reduces as they get older.  A couple could potential live 20 years together beyond any meaningful sexuality left.  But you just party on, and use precaution.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4776 on: January 15, 2022, 09:22:18 PM »
Some things he just never should talk about.  It's just not polite to those who served.  If I were him, I would minimize my reserve service and basically stop brining it up.  It is not relevant.  Lots of people are reservists and they don't go on about it, especially when their peers died.
Stolen valor should apply to celebs and politicians alike who use that minimal input/maximum exploitation system to heighten their status.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4777 on: January 15, 2022, 09:24:30 PM »
Yeah, well, I think you are in heat.  As for me, I kind of think family man is where it's at.  A man should like a woman's character because her looks will fade and everyone's drive reduces as they get older.  A couple could potential live 20 years together beyond any meaningful sexuality left.

I remember when my girlfriend got all riled up watching me fix things (cars, plumbing, painting, etc...). I was being the man and she was appreciative. I miss those days.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4778 on: January 18, 2022, 08:35:24 PM »
Stolen valor should apply to celebs and politicians alike who use that minimal input/maximum exploitation system to heighten their status.
I remember when my girlfriend got all riled up watching me fix things (cars, plumbing, painting, etc...). I was being the man and she was appreciative. I miss those days.
I'm sure a cat would appreciate you making steak...  We take what we can get, lol.  But I'm feeling it, too.  It happens to the best of us.

I think that's a good point.  Last night he said, "My Navy service" w/o even clarifying it was in the Reserves. 

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4779 on: January 19, 2022, 05:28:31 AM »

I remember listening to the show several years back when Gray was a guest with Noory.  I was actually surprised by how much he impressed me- Gray that is, of course.

I remember that broadcast! If it's the same one. I was surprised by how on point Gray was. It was all about nutritional need differences between male and female. The concoctions/smoothies he described were good and based on legitimate science. It wasn't like a Doc Wallet show.  He talked non stop and covered a lot of ground, from weight loss to depression. The show stuck with me because I was never a fan of the Mars Venus thing and was surprised Gray  sounded so well informed.  He was on a mission.

He talked a hell of a lot faster than Noory and would do a quick "cut in and resume" if Noory tried to digress/derail.

Wow. That really takes me back!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4780 on: January 19, 2022, 08:45:37 AM »
He can shift subjects more quickly than sNoory can shuffle his cards.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4781 on: January 19, 2022, 10:02:27 PM »
Is it my imagination or did they add a lot more drum sounds to the Coast Insider Live Now filler music during the last few shows & pre-show music?

And Snorway is in an insultated tuna can, at least on Insiders live.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4782 on: January 19, 2022, 11:52:12 PM »
A 10 year boy called in tonight and Noory kept saying that he will be a smart genius kid when he grows up.
Stupid Noory - when he grows up he won't be a kid then!
He would have to be a smart kid right now...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4783 on: January 20, 2022, 12:24:36 AM »
Noory out of the blue kept hitting the guest with trivia questions about the cartoon show The Jetsons.
Sounded like Noory had a Wikipedia page for the show up to get details.
He noted the show was set in 2062.

But Noory failed to get the connection to the current year - George  Jetson was 40 years old - so he was born in 2022.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4784 on: January 20, 2022, 03:31:28 AM »
Noory out of the blue kept hitting the guest with trivia questions about the cartoon show The Jetsons.
Sounded like Noory had a Wikipedia page for the show up to get details.
He noted the show was set in 2062.

But Noory failed to get the connection to the current year - George  Jetson was 40 years old - so he was born in 2022.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"You know, Ray, everytime I think of things in the future, I think of the Jetsons."
July 19, 2007.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎