Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838692 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4980 on: February 05, 2022, 06:06:54 AM »
"Did someone throw acid in your face?" Jesus Noory, what an awful thing to say to someone.

He's an asshole.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4981 on: February 05, 2022, 06:17:11 AM »
He's an asshole.

"I'm blind George"
"Garsh. Did someone throw acid in your face?"

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4982 on: February 05, 2022, 06:30:18 AM »
George likes to leave early on Fridays and a common practice is to play a segment from an old show, as filler until the time comes for his recorded voice to say goodnight.  You might have noticed that George mentioned to the guest that there would be callers in the next hour.  Well, there was no next hour because it was just a clip to finish off the current hour.  In the mean time, George has left the building.
From the C2C show summary.

“In the final part of the show, George played a recording of a past broadcast, when astrologist Leslie McGuirk explained some of astrology's concepts and history.”

In other words, Jorch skipped out early, as usual.  Big $100 a pop luncheon at El Torito today!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4983 on: February 05, 2022, 06:49:13 AM »
My favorite part of the show, even beyond sNorway telling Louise to dictate an email, was Cornelius.  He was trying to tell how The Lone Ranger character was actually based on a historic black man. George kept interjecting - it started on WXYZ, where is Annie From Alabama,  she WAS a great caller, I worked at WXYZ - and Cornelius finally snapped and told George to just listen.

Ha!  I pulled the show up just to listen to the Cornelius part.  It gave me a chuckle after Noory's last interruption.  Corny says "Huh? Well no. Listen!"  ;D

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4984 on: February 05, 2022, 06:50:43 AM »
"Did someone throw acid in your face?" Jesus Noory, what an awful thing to say to someone.

It would be like seeing someone without legs in a wheelchair and asking, "Did someone hack off your legs with machete?".

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4985 on: February 05, 2022, 06:55:45 AM »
From the C2C show summary.

“In the final part of the show, George played a recording of a past broadcast, when astrologist Leslie McGuirk explained some of astrology's concepts and history.”

In other words, Jorch skipped out early, as usual.  Big $100 a pop luncheon at El Torito today!

I wonder if Noory will sing Vaya con Dios after everyone is finished eating and ready to leave? :D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4986 on: February 05, 2022, 07:00:48 AM »
I wonder if Noory will sing Vaya con Dios after everyone is finished eating and ready to leave? :D
Heh, heh, heh... I’m sure he’d love to croon to all the cat ladies, for an extra $50 surcharge. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4987 on: February 05, 2022, 07:43:27 AM »
It would be like seeing someone without legs in a wheelchair and asking, "Did someone hack off your legs with machete?".

Followed up with - "Did you save your knee cap bone? I've got this great necklace......."

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4988 on: February 05, 2022, 08:12:37 AM »
@Rikki Gins

If you do consider changing your name, I have a few suggestions:

Rikki Cotton Gins
Rikki Gin Rummy
Rikki Engines
Rikki 1st Gen
Rikki Next Gen
Rikki Van Halen
Rikki Alcohol
Rikki Menthol
Rikki Drunkard
Rikki Meat Loaf
Rikki Non Gluten
Rikki Near Beer
Rikki-Tikki-Tavi Booze
Little Rikki Ricardo
Eleanor Rikki
Richard Arthur Bell
Rikki ikkiR
Rikki Djinn
BOB
Richard Tonic
Rikki Airplane Starship
Rikki Gatsby
Rikki 5th Beatle
Tricky Rikki
Kevin Drinkmoore
Rikki James Dio
Sticky Rikki
Blue Öyster Rikki
Rikki Satan britches
Rikki 3D Printer
Rikki John Titor
Mr. Rikki Love Long Time
Rev. Rikki Billy Sunday
Rikki Argentina
Rikki Ragin Cajun
CAPTAIN HOWDY
Chuck Jägermeister
Rikki Swordfish

And finally,

Rikki Automat

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4989 on: February 05, 2022, 08:23:20 AM »
@Rikki Gins

If you do consider changing your name, I have a few suggestions:

Rikki Cotton Gins
Rikki Gin Rummy
Rikki Engines
Rikki 1st Gen
Rikki Next Gen
Rikki Van Halen
Rikki Alcohol
Rikki Menthol
Rikki Drunkard
Rikki Meat Loaf
Rikki Non Gluten
Rikki Near Beer
Rikki-Tikki-Tavi Booze
Little Rikki Ricardo
Eleanor Rikki
Richard Arthur Bell
Rikki ikkiR
Rikki Djinn
BOB
Richard Tonic
Rikki Airplane Starship
Rikki Gatsby
Rikki 5th Beatle
Tricky Rikki
Kevin Drinkmoore
Rikki James Dio
Sticky Rikki
Blue Öyster Rikki
Rikki Satan britches
Rikki 3D Printer
Rikki John Titor
Mr. Rikki Love Long Time
Rev. Rikki Billy Sunday
Rikki Argentina
Rikki Ragin Cajun
CAPTAIN HOWDY
Chuck Jägermeister
Rikki Automat

And finally,

Rikki Swordfish

How about:

Rikki Don't Lose That Number
Rikki Stills Nash & Young
Rikki Starkey
Rikki James

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4990 on: February 05, 2022, 08:45:23 AM »

I am sure he will sing Felix Navidad.  It's not Christmas, but he will never know the difference after a couple of shots of Tequila and that Margarita that he has planned.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4991 on: February 05, 2022, 09:25:22 AM »
Louise is some kind of crazy. Tonight she was very stressed out, she revealed she's been working for 40 years trying to solve a mystery/conspiracy. She claims the continent her people came from had its name changed in 1880, I assumed she meant Africa since she's black but she didn't mention Africa. She said the reason the continent had its name changed was so people wouldn't know where they came from. She told George it might be the last time he will hear from her. 'They' are after her, according to Louise 'they' are going to eliminate her, they travel from continent to continent to countries to cities to eliminate people like Louise who are going to expose their evil. She said doing research is hard now because she's blind. Of course Noory the sensitive soul that he is, a few minutes later told the blind old woman to write him an email with more information about the situation. She had to remind him she's blind. Noory very sensitively told her 'well dictate it to somebody'. Noory learned about Louise's blindness very recently but either his memory is gone or he just doesn't give a fuck so asks her the same questions he did just weeks ago 'How did you go blind? Did somebody throw acid in your face?' Louise knows how the people who are after her blinded her, she had a chipped tooth, went to a dentist and the dentist took many x-rays, unnecessary x-rays, many of them and Louise went blind from the dental x-rays. The evil people somehow got the dentist to take part in their skulduggery, probably violence or threatened to destroy him.

I think it's pretty obvious she creates these fantasy worlds because she's lonely.

Just finished listening to the open lines segment.  As Louise was relating her "they changed the name of where black folk came from" speel, I remembered a female black co-worker from back in the 90s who told the same story.  She had a boatload of such stories, all pointing the finger at whitie's control of history to the detriment of blacks. 

Her favorite story was how Napoleon's troops in Egypt shot the nose and lips off the Sphinx to do away with the "Negroid" facial features.  Every time she told the story, and I heard it at least 3-4 times, it got more involved and detailed. The best telling of the tale came during an unofficial Black History Month PowerPoint presentation she gave, complete with an artist's conception of what the Sphinx looked like originally.   The face liked familiar, but I couldn't place it.  A day or two later it hit me, her Sphinx bore an uncanny resemblance to Bill Cosby's animated brother (Russell) from the 70's cartoon series "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids."

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4992 on: February 05, 2022, 09:39:48 AM »
Listening to Cornelius long callin last night that Noory held him over thru a break - he always adds the phrase "and stuff" in many of his sentences.  Bugs me after awhile.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4993 on: February 05, 2022, 10:01:59 AM »

He's middle eastern, that's what they do there to women. His daddy taught him that.

I wonder if Noory will sing Vaya con Dios after everyone is he and Tommy are finished eating and ready to leave? :

FIFY
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4994 on: February 05, 2022, 10:37:03 AM »
Just finished listening to the open lines segment.  As Louise was relating her "they changed the name of where black folk came from" speel, I remembered a female black co-worker from back in the 90s who told the same story.  She had a boatload of such stories, all pointing the finger at whitie's control of history to the detriment of blacks. 

Her favorite story was how Napoleon's troops in Egypt shot the nose and lips off the Sphinx to do away with the "Negroid" facial features.  Every time she told the story, and I heard it at least 3-4 times, it got more involved and detailed. The best telling of the tale came during an unofficial Black History Month PowerPoint presentation she gave, complete with an artist's conception of what the Sphinx looked like originally.   The face liked familiar, but I couldn't place it.  A day or two later it hit me, her Sphinx bore an uncanny resemblance to Bill Cosby's animated brother (Russell) from the 70's cartoon series "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids."
Jorch should ask Louise what she thinks about Elizabeth Taylor playing her.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎