Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838587 times)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4995 on: February 05, 2022, 12:01:11 PM »
@Camazotz Automat
@Uncle Duke

Great names, gentlemen.  They would certainly make for a fun drinking game.  Rikki This (sip) Rikki That (sip).

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4996 on: February 05, 2022, 12:11:50 PM »
He asked her that again?...  What is wrong with him?

Well, in addition to dumb, lazy, boring, and completely uninterested in the world around him, he must be mentally ill.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #4997 on: February 05, 2022, 01:52:49 PM »
"Did someone throw acid in your face?" Jesus Noory, what an awful thing to say to someone.

That's wild, when I read that I honestly couldn't tell if someone doing an exaggerated Noory reply or can it be real. Nothing can be considered "Noory can't be that horrible" lol

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4998 on: February 05, 2022, 02:03:31 PM »
That's wild, when I read that I honestly couldn't tell if someone doing an exaggerated Noory reply or can it be real. Nothing can be considered "Noory can't be that horrible" lol

Well Z over at Z Fire Light just posted the show. They were not exaggerating.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4999 on: February 05, 2022, 02:23:57 PM »
I recall sometime back Louise revealed she got her reincarnation notions of being Cleopatra in a past life and other famous people from personal sessions with past c2c guest, dentist turned hypnotist Dr. Bruce Goldberg.
That kinda explains it all - he put those strange ideas in her head after collecting big fees for his services... :o

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5000 on: February 05, 2022, 02:26:16 PM »
It was definitely real - I heard it live last night and Noory after hearing Louise again say she went blind - that was Noory's immediate response: How did you go blind? Did somebody throw acid at your face/eyes? :o

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5001 on: February 05, 2022, 03:44:39 PM »
It was definitely real - I heard it live last night and Noory after hearing Louise again say she went blind - that was Noory's immediate response: How did you go blind? Did somebody throw acid at your face/eyes? :o

In fairness to George, he asked the question only after Louise told him someone had purposely blinded her to prevent her from traveling/research.  And let's not forget she also told him she expects to be offed in the near future.  She said last night's call to C2C could be her last.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5002 on: February 05, 2022, 05:12:14 PM »
In fairness to George, he asked the question only after Louise told him someone had purposely blinded her to prevent her from traveling/research.  And let's not forget she also told him she expects to be offed in the near future.  She said last night's call to C2C could be her last.

I think I was listening live when she announced her blindness.  My memory was that he said the acid thing then too.  Memory may not serve me well.

Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5003 on: February 05, 2022, 05:39:17 PM »
I think I was listening live when she announced her blindness.  My memory was that he said the acid thing then too.  Memory may not serve me well.

That's fair, he may have, but I was talking strictly about last night.  Someone with no ability to think/speak on his feet interviewing a delusional individual is a recipe for disaster, or at least bizarre conversation.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5004 on: February 05, 2022, 06:06:04 PM »
That's fair, he may have, but I was talking strictly about last night.  Someone with no ability to think/speak on his feet interviewing a delusional individual is a recipe for disaster, or at least bizarre conversation.

Auto pilot host OR his only 3x5 card on blindness is "Did somebody throw acid in your face?"
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5005 on: February 05, 2022, 11:08:14 PM »

The reason Noory asked the same question again 'Did somebody throw acid in your face?' to Louise is that Noory in reality is a mean piece of shit human being, the question is clearly to ridicule and demean a sad old woman. Noory tries hard to present himself as a compassionate 'friend' to his motley assortment of regular callers like Louise and Cornelius but he is a phony, he looks down on them.

He does it regularly with Louise, even when Louise calls in to ask a question of a guest, totally unrelated to reincarnation Noory will advise the guest 'Louise you know is the reincarnation of Cleopatra the Queen of Egypt'. Guests are caught off guard when he does it. It's his passive aggressive way of demeaning the old woman, he's ridiculing her.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5006 on: February 06, 2022, 12:49:36 AM »
The reason Noory asked the same question again 'Did somebody throw acid in your face?' to Louise is that Noory in reality is a mean piece of shit human being, the question is clearly to ridicule and demean a sad old woman. Noory tries hard to present himself as a compassionate 'friend' to his motley assortment of regular callers like Louise and Cornelius but he is a phony, he looks down on them.

He does it regularly with Louise, even when Louise calls in to ask a question of a guest, totally unrelated to reincarnation Noory will advise the guest 'Louise you know is the reincarnation of Cleopatra the Queen of Egypt'. Guests are caught off guard when he does it. It's his passive aggressive way of demeaning the old woman, he's ridiculing her.
Sad sack's sad pack.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5007 on: February 07, 2022, 11:49:33 PM »

Noory's first guest tonight is one of my favorite guest's widow, Steven Cohen, the Russia expert. His wife is also a Russia expert. Unfortunately for me Noory hasn't said or done anything to embarrass himself.
I'm sure the second guest will be some woo peddler so there's still hope.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5008 on: February 08, 2022, 12:26:31 AM »
Noory's first guest tonight is one of my favorite guest's widow, Steven Cohen, the Russia expert. His wife is also a Russia expert. Unfortunately for me Noory hasn't said or done anything to embarrass himself.
I'm sure the second guest will be some woo peddler so there's still hope.

Ahh, Thomas did insult Georgie...  Those incredible submarines (Tritons) are easily tracked.  NO ADVANTAGE: USA
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5009 on: February 08, 2022, 08:51:15 AM »
I also enjoyed Cohan, but was impressed by his wife.  She didn't exhibit the somewhat sly sense of humor of her late husband, but she was a good interview.

I'd be curious to know what she said that had to be bleeped out. It had something to do with a US diplomat to Ukraine, and came immediately after she mentioned the diplomat had been photographed handing out cookies to protesters there several years ago.