Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838277 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5010 on: February 08, 2022, 09:04:03 AM »
I also enjoyed Cohan, but was impressed by his wife.  She didn't exhibit the somewhat sly sense of humor of her late husband, but she was a good interview.

I'd be curious to know what she said that had to be bleeped out. It had something to do with a US diplomat to Ukraine, and came immediately after she mentioned the diplomat had been photographed handing out cookies to protesters there several years ago.

@Uncle Duke  She spelled out the letters F U C K U.  She was narrating what a diplomat said to another without actually saying the words.  Noory jumped in and said "You can't say that."

I agree with you.  She was a good interview.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5011 on: February 08, 2022, 09:24:02 AM »

Thomas from La Jolla does know a lot, he should be hosting Coast.

I always enjoyed Cohen, he did a lot of talk radio, had a great voice and nobody knew more about the Soviet Union/Russia than him - he didn't excuse their bullshit but he always called out the Deep State for its Russophobia. NATO has no business in Ukraine, Trump was right, shut it down, let the Europeans defend themselves.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5012 on: February 08, 2022, 10:03:04 AM »
I heard that censorship as well, she was a good interview for the few minutes I heard her. I was test driving my car, so I was really paying attention to my OBD scanner...

Come to think of it, that's the longest I've listened to coast in a while. I've been avoiding it (PremSuck, C2C, Hannity, Clunk & Suck) for a while.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5013 on: February 08, 2022, 10:20:42 AM »
@Uncle Duke  She spelled out the letters F U C K U.  She was narrating what a diplomat said to another without actually saying the words.  Noory jumped in and said "You can't say that."

Thanks Shay.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5014 on: February 08, 2022, 02:27:42 PM »

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #5015 on: February 08, 2022, 04:33:16 PM »
Noory's first guest tonight is one of my favorite guest's widow, Steven Cohen, the Russia expert. His wife is also a Russia expert. Unfortunately for me Noory hasn't said or done anything to embarrass himself.
I'm sure the second guest will be some woo peddler so there's still hope.

Wow he had Katrina Vanden Heuvel on, looking it up it's her first time on. I would consider her even more established/main stream presence than her husband as she was the head of The Nation magazine. I can't believe I am saying this but I might have to give it a repeat listen this evening. I forgot Cohen passed away

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5016 on: February 09, 2022, 02:54:03 AM »
I think Katrina is on tonight.

I have to commend sNorry on his first interview last night, at least the first hour.  An MD discussing the Wuhan issues that need to be discussed.  He also recommended both vaccination and natural prevention measures such as D3, C, toomerick, etc. I have no idea whether he is right or not, and I’m not sure his figures on pharmaceutical profits are right, but these things need to be discussed.

Plus, George’s questions were pretty much on point.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5017 on: February 10, 2022, 12:47:41 AM »
I think Katrina is on tonight.

I have to commend sNorry on his first interview last night, at least the first hour.  An MD discussing the Wuhan issues that need to be discussed.  He also recommended both vaccination and natural prevention measures such as D3, C, toomerick, etc. I have no idea whether he is right or not, and I’m not sure his figures on pharmaceutical profits are right, but these things need to be discussed.

Plus, George’s questions were pretty much on point.
Yes, I noticed he seemed more than usually prepared to talk to the female.  Who cares. 

He's a jerk who plays awful bumper music.  You know, he hasn't exactly been there for his mother all these years, either.  He left her in Detroit, never apparently went back for long.  And didn't show up to support her when his dad died.  And now, leaves her there while she's aging.  What a jerk.  Would he play, "If I ever made you feel second best" to her?  Really?  Think about it, George.  How do you feel when you think about playing that song for your mom?  Ashamed, right?  Well, you ought to be.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5018 on: February 10, 2022, 12:54:29 AM »

Why doesn't he say something graceful.  And why not prep these guests on obscenity laws personally, not just in some long email going over everything, because it affects the listening audience and seems to cause a lot of tension in George which is contagious to the audience.  I'm sitting there hearing a sensible show until some clown suddenly gets his panties in a pinch for no apparent reason.  Uh, do they not have a "mute" button?  Just mute the shit out, advise her, "We believe your most recent comments violate radio laws which we explained to you in the email", and move on.  Compulsively jumping in to the point where he can barely catch his breath out of extreme emotion just to confront the person self-righteously almost, is extremely stressful to listeners who just want to relax.  Just bleep it out, give the sensible disclosure and move on gracefully.  Asshole.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5019 on: February 10, 2022, 12:56:33 AM »
I do one search to see what todays all-terrain vehicles look like and now I get an ad for "mounting fish".  Wouldn't it be better to EAT the fish?  Oh gee this fish lost its life not for our sustenance but just for a picture frame.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5020 on: February 10, 2022, 01:30:55 AM »

Noory milking his fans for a $100 lunch at a mediocre Mexican restaurant is what came to mind when I came across this.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5021 on: February 10, 2022, 04:43:36 AM »
Noory milking his fans for a $100 lunch at a mediocre Mexican restaurant is what came to mind when I came across this.

Ha!  That’s Jorch’s look for when he does kinky cos play with Tommee, as Juan Valdez and his “little burro.” ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5022 on: February 10, 2022, 09:46:12 AM »
Why doesn't he say something graceful...

George doesn't do graceful

...  Compulsively jumping in to the point where he can barely catch his breath out of extreme emotion just to confront the person self-righteously almost, is extremely stressful to listeners who just want to relax.  Just bleep it out, give the sensible disclosure and move on gracefully.  Asshole.

George isn't listening, although he won't tell us what he actually IS doing during the show.

Anyway, he sort of half hears words coming out of the guest's mouth, and springs to life if it's something he thinks may get him into trouble. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5023 on: February 10, 2022, 09:46:36 AM »
Ha!  That’s Jorch’s look for when he does kinky cos play with Tommee, as Juan Valdez and his “little burro.” ;)

Haha, ugh!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5024 on: February 10, 2022, 10:38:20 AM »

has Tommy ever mentioned a wife or girlfriend in his life?