Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838541 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5310 on: March 08, 2022, 06:50:56 AM »
Noory asked the Catholic Archbishop if he brought a crucifix to an exorcism.  No George, he brings a hula hoop.  ::)  Idiot.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5311 on: March 08, 2022, 07:48:47 AM »
Noory asked the Catholic Archbishop if he brought a crucifix to an exorcism.  No George, he brings a hula hoop.  ::)  Idiot.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“How about a wooden stake or a gun with a silver bullet, in case things really get bad?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5312 on: March 08, 2022, 09:42:25 AM »

“I’d watch the Exorcist in preparation” GNoorminator

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5313 on: March 08, 2022, 11:03:54 AM »

The "archbishop" is a scammer, he's not a real Roman Catholic priest.  I became more suspicious the longer the interview lasted, especially when he referred to his "organization."  Turns out it's a for profit enterprise not recognized by the Vatican and he's a self ordained "archbishop" in something called the "Traditional Old Roman Catholic Church."  I think that's the same church claimed by longtime C2C guest and less than accurate "prophet," Father Andrew Wingate. 

I'm not saying the guy and others in his "organization" don't have good intentions, and may be able to exorcise demons, but he's sailing under false colors by insinuating he's a Roman Catholic priest sanctioned by Rome to conduct exorcisms.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #5314 on: March 08, 2022, 11:35:59 AM »

Actually, a hula hoop would surely confuse the demon.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5315 on: March 08, 2022, 12:03:18 PM »
The "archbishop" is a scammer, he's not a real Roman Catholic priest.  I became more suspicious the longer the interview lasted, especially when he referred to his "organization."  Turns out it's a for profit enterprise not recognized by the Vatican and he's a self ordained "archbishop" in something called the "Traditional Old Roman Catholic Church."  I think that's the same church claimed by longtime C2C guest and less than accurate "prophet," Father Andrew Wingate. 

I'm not saying the guy and others in his "organization" don't have good intentions, and may be able to exorcise demons, but he's sailing under false colors by insinuating he's a Roman Catholic priest sanctioned by Rome to conduct exorcisms.

I'll be darned.  I just happened to wake up when that segment was on.  I never checked his credentials.  Typically I'll check if I'm interested in the show.  Noory's question made me chuckle though.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5316 on: March 08, 2022, 12:06:13 PM »
Actually, a hula hoop would surely confuse the demon.

I just had an image of Father Karras from The Exorcist struggling to thrust the hula hoop round and round while speaking the ritual.  ;D

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #5317 on: March 08, 2022, 01:32:01 PM »
I just had an image of Father Karras from The Exorcist struggling to thrust the hula hoop round and round while speaking the ritual.  ;D

LOL!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5318 on: March 08, 2022, 09:02:03 PM »

lol as if a real Roman Catholic archbishop would agree to be on Coast2Coast

i always google Coast guests, even the few normal ones, usually have bogus or inflated credentials. Like a few nights ago he had on a guest who Noory claimed to be a theoretical physicist -  not to be a racist, though I do play one on TV, when I heard the guest's distinctive Black accent that was my cue to go check him out, he's not a PhD, has a masters. He did have some legitimate nice reviews on his book he was promoting.

I like when he has Sir Charles Schultz on, who bought his title online. He's not a bad guest, seems to know what he's talking about but you have to be a scammer to be using a phony knighthood. At least Hoagland actually was given that Angstrom Medal, which is a legit honor.  Of course Richard misrepresented his background and achievements.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5319 on: March 09, 2022, 12:37:07 AM »
More bumper music about drinking.  No sense listening anymore tonight.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5320 on: March 09, 2022, 12:41:27 AM »
lol as if a real Roman Catholic archbishop would agree to be on Coast2Coast

i always google Coast guests, even the few normal ones, usually have bogus or inflated credentials. Like a few nights ago he had on a guest who Noory claimed to be a theoretical physicist -  not to be a racist, though I do play one on TV, when I heard the guest's distinctive Black accent that was my cue to go check him out, he's not a PhD, has a masters. He did have some legitimate nice reviews on his book he was promoting.

I like when he has Sir Charles Schultz on, who bought his title online. He's not a bad guest, seems to know what he's talking about but you have to be a scammer to be using a phony knighthood. At least Hoagland actually was given that Angstrom Medal, which is a legit honor.  Of course Richard misrepresented his background and achievements.
Okay Mr. Racial Profiler but there is one important thing here... The African American physicist is purportedly IS EMPLOYED AS A PHYSICIST.  So he is one.  You don't have to have a PhD to be a physicist.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5321 on: March 09, 2022, 04:36:54 AM »
Okay Mr. Racial Profiler but there is one important thing here... The African American physicist is purportedly IS EMPLOYED AS A PHYSICIST.  So he is one.  You don't have to have a PhD to be a physicist.

If you believe Bob Lazar, you don't even have to be a college graduate to be a physicist.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5322 on: March 09, 2022, 04:58:10 AM »
If you believe Bob Lazar, you don't even have to be a college graduate to be a physicist.
Ha!  Richard C. Hoagland approves this message.

“Hoagland has no education beyond the high school level. According to Hoagland's own curriculum vitae, he has no advanced training, schooling or degrees in any scientific field.”

That hasn’t stopped Hoagie from being an expert in everything.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5323 on: March 09, 2022, 09:20:43 AM »
Ha!  Richard C. Hoagland approves this message.

Love it.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5324 on: March 09, 2022, 11:17:01 AM »
I think one of the qualifications to be a guest is a certificate in shiftiness.  You fill in the blank and sign.