Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838634 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5445 on: March 23, 2022, 12:23:30 AM »
Last night he was mystified that the second guest could write 600 pages. Within the past year he had to throw a guest's book on his desk to prove how heavy it was. He's commented more on the illustrations than the text in books.

I may be new to this forum but I'm not new to his idiocy. Why put a dime in this charlatan's pocket being an "Insider"? Sangean and others make radios that can record his babbling so you can listen to it in the sobering light of day.

Welcome. We all need a place to let our feelings out about Noory and his carnival of charlatans rather than screaming into the abyss in the middle of the night alone.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5446 on: March 23, 2022, 09:00:08 AM »
I wonder if Mr. Numbers Nut sets at home listening to Mrs. Numbers Nut, when she’s blathering away on the radio.  Sitting at home, with his eyes constantly rolling.  ;D

Him, sitting in the other room hearing her through the wall:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5447 on: March 23, 2022, 09:03:02 AM »
Last night he was mystified that the second guest could write 600 pages. Within the past year he had to throw a guest's book on his desk to prove how heavy it was. He's commented more on the illustrations than the text in books.

Ha!  I remember that.  ;D  George has a weight limit on the books he reads.  Nothing more than 12 ounces.  Actually he's more suited for pamphlets and brochures.  Too much work otherwise.  ;)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5448 on: March 23, 2022, 09:21:17 AM »
Ha!  I remember that.  ;D  George has a weight limit on the books he reads.  Nothing more than 12 ounces.  Actually he's more suited for pamphlets and brochures.  Too much work otherwise.  ;)

George is very thorough when it comes to skimming through the book dust jackets

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5449 on: March 23, 2022, 09:58:35 AM »
Him, sitting in the other room hearing her through the wall:

”99 bottles of booze on the wall... 99 bottles of booze...”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5450 on: March 23, 2022, 11:58:41 PM »

Another charlatan astrologer tonight, an ex commodities trader on the NY Mercantile Exchange who also fancies himself an expert on international political affairs. George does his usual ELI5 'Explain Like I'm 5' shtick, the sad part is that Noory literally has the mind of a 5 year old.

George: Mitchell, how do all these things like planets moving around make things happen here on Earth?

Mitchell: *bemused* Are you asking me how astrology works George?

George: I guess, yeah.

Mitchell: Three words.

George: *silence*

Mitchell: We ... don't ... know.

And then a minute later Mitchell tells us that Astrology is a serious SCIENCE. um ... the entire reason science exists is to answer the questions of how things work. If astrology is indeed a science, which it isn't, then Mitchell is a complete failure as a scientist.

Noory then opens the phonelines so Mitchell can do these ridiculous 'readings' for callers. I love when they do this because I love to watch con artists do what they do. A lady gets on air, she gives her age and date of birth from which Mitchell with his astrological bag of tricks can predict the future.

Lady: I want to know if I will move this year. I've been sick and couldn't move last year.

George: Do you mean are you going to move to another place or do you mean will you be able to move your body?

Lady: To another state.

Mitchell: Ok, you're having trouble with your breathing.

Lady: No I have colitis.

Mitchell doesn't flinch, as all charlatans do he distracts the audience from his faux pas by moving along quickly like it never happened. Now if he had lucked out and the lady had some ailment related to her breathing/lungs/heart Noory would have laid it on thick 'Wow that's incredible, how did you know it was her breathing Mitch?' Mitch would have taken full credit for his lucky guess and given some astrological nonsensical
word salad of a reason for how he knew what her illness was.

And he's doing it again as I type this with another caller. Pure huckster.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5451 on: March 24, 2022, 12:37:19 AM »
I was driving to LA and heard the pug lady from yesterday's show.

George kept trying to get a word in edgewise and she just kept talking. She avoided the stupid questions by not allowing him to speak! She was an absolute professional!
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5452 on: March 24, 2022, 12:40:14 AM »
George has on for the second half tonight a guest that was a producer on the movie "Somewhere in Time" that starred Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.
That was Art Bell's favorite movie, yet Noory never even mentioned that! :o

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5453 on: March 24, 2022, 12:56:55 AM »
I was driving to LA and heard the pug lady from yesterday's show.

George kept trying to get a word in edgewise and she just kept talking. She avoided the stupid questions by not allowing him to speak! She was an absolute professional!
Well, she was a “doctor.” ;) And “25-year paranormal investigator, Dr. Brandy Stark has degrees in religious studies, humanities, and liberal studies/literature and has spent a number of years talking about the historic role of ghosts and culture.”  :o  ::)  ;D

Not to mention being “The Paranormal Pug Lady.”  ;D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5454 on: March 24, 2022, 01:06:52 AM »
Finally the guest told Noory that he had been a guest with Art Bell several times and that Art's favorite movie was "Somewhere in Time"
Then Noory acknowledged that...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5455 on: March 24, 2022, 02:00:33 AM »
... George does his usual ELI5 'Explain Like I'm 5' shtick...

The Snorge must have heard that from another radio host at some point, when some professor or something was failing to explain a technical issue.  Snorgie of course is going to use that any chance he gets, he thinks it makes him sound intelligent.  He'd be wearing non-prescription glasses for the same reason, except he's on radio.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5456 on: March 24, 2022, 05:30:30 AM »
”99 bottles of booze on the wall... 99 bottles of booze...”

So, Norry had some new press pictures made.  Is this the new one picked out for the website?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5457 on: March 24, 2022, 02:32:38 PM »
I was on a remote viewing forum this past week and came across an interesting thread.  It was about a target involving Norry.  Norry is always so worrisome about the after life.  He has so many guests about the after life, probably wondering what awaits him on the other side.  Well, they were given a target of Norry and the afterlife.  One remote viewer had it down.   He remote viewed Norry in a pit with a large figure that farted, and farted and farted.  There was no ventilation.  It was remoted viewed that that will be Norry on the other side and that is his reward. 

It seems that Norry did not respect the Golden Rule, "Do unto other as you would have them do unto you."  You may get away with things in this life but not into eternity.  It seems to get a little stinky. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5458 on: March 24, 2022, 04:38:53 PM »
...   He remote viewed Norry in a pit with a large figure that farted, and farted and farted.  There was no ventilation...

So Tommee's reward in the afterlife is to still be with Noory?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5459 on: March 24, 2022, 05:19:11 PM »
So Tommee's reward in the afterlife is to still be with Noory?
Sometimes, love is forever.

Then again, there’s always “the other place.” I hope satan likes bad lounge singers who come with hefty size guys.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎