Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838471 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5760 on: April 30, 2022, 04:42:53 AM »
^^^ Why am I 100% sure you didn't make all that horseshit up?  Although Elbow Guy might be interesting. Was Rev Benny the energy healer?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And this.

“Andrew Sweeney, co-founder of InfiniteSkills - a tech-based company whose mission was to create high quality on-demand training on a wide range of topics, Connie Willis (info) to discuss what to look out for with on-line self-proclaimed experts who are nothing more than scammers. ”

Oh, the irony. 

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5761 on: April 30, 2022, 04:51:11 AM »
Noory just told a caller that he is thinking of making a CD of all the songs he sings :o

George should put out a super deluxe set that contains a remastered CD and vinyl record of his Christmas songs, ticket stub and program from one of his shows, signed copies of his books, t-shirt, a glossy signed photo, and a CD of new recordings.  The super-duper deluxe set would also contain a CD of some of his best knows sayings (''could it be a portal'') and thoughts on recent topics and issues.

At $5000 and $10,000 a pop, the Noory Super Deluxe and Super-Duper Deluxe editions would make great stocking stuffers.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5762 on: April 30, 2022, 05:05:11 AM »
George should put out a super deluxe set that contains a remastered CD and vinyl record of his Christmas songs, ticket stub and program from one of his shows, signed copies of his books, t-shirt, a glossy signed photo, and a CD of new recordings.  The super-duper deluxe set would also contain a CD of some of his best knows sayings (''could it be a portal'') and thoughts on recent topics and issues.

At $5000 and $10,000 a pop, the Noory Super Deluxe and Super-Duper Deluxe editions would make great stocking stuffers.
That would be super-duper.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5763 on: April 30, 2022, 06:22:48 AM »
Noory just announced that he has agreed to be c2cam host for at least 5 more years!

He's made these 5-year announcements numerous times in the past 5 years.

What it sounds like to me is that he has a 5-year contract that renews every one year, maybe two (if I've lost track of time).

It's only a guess, but if I'm right, he really only has a one or two year deal running at any one time. When they renew, they are likely resetting the option for another one or two year window.

I'm too lazy to research this, but I swear he has announced a contract renewal much more recently than 5 years ago. If his employer doesn't renew within that shorter option period, then he gets the full 5 years. That's why they keep renewing him.

I've only seen this once; an older figurehead type guy whose best days were behind him.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5764 on: April 30, 2022, 07:28:18 AM »
This video popped up in my suggested list...

I could have put this in a few different sections, I guess. But since she was a guest...
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5765 on: April 30, 2022, 09:09:06 AM »
He's made these 5-year announcements numerous times in the past 5 years.

What it sounds like to me is that he has a 5-year contract that renews every one year, maybe two (if I've lost track of time).

It's only a guess, but if I'm right, he really only has a one or two year deal running at any one time. When they renew, they are likely resetting the option for another one or two year window.

I'm too lazy to research this, but I swear he has announced a contract renewal much more recently than 5 years ago. If his employer doesn't renew within that shorter option period, then he gets the full 5 years. That's why they keep renewing him.

I've only seen this once; an older figurehead type guy whose best days were behind him.

Yes, glad to see that Norry's influence and setting examples is infiltrating society and this board.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5766 on: May 02, 2022, 11:33:16 PM »

more recycling of guests, this kook is the guy I posted about here crying in tears of laughter after reading his website maybe 6-12 months ago.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5767 on: May 02, 2022, 11:51:17 PM »
Yes, glad to see that Norry's influence and setting examples is infiltrating society and this board.

Put it on a 3X5 card or it doesn't exist.
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5768 on: May 03, 2022, 12:44:10 AM »
Noory did his Mr Ed impression for the animal communicator guest
"Wilbur"

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5769 on: May 03, 2022, 12:48:47 AM »
annnnnnnnnnnnd another winner guest, a woman who claims she talks to dogs and other animals and does psychotherapy with them.

Noory tells the woman that when his kids were young they 'went to a breeder place and got a labrador. there were little puppies all over the place, we took the one who came running up to us. Did we do the right thing?'

then followed with a typical WTF Noory question

'Do dogs know their name?'

He never mentioned the name of the family Labrador and I guess we know why, he wasn't sure if dogs could recognize a name given to them so the dog had no name.

Noory Child: Daddy what should we name him? How about Rudy? or Max?

Noory: Dogs don't understand what a name is so he doesn't need a name.

Noory Child: But my friend Bree's dog knows her name, if you call her name she comes right to you Daddy.

Noory: I don't think that's true.  One day I will have a woman on my radio show who talks to dogs in their language and I'll ask her if dogs know their name. Until then let's hold off on giving the puppy a name.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5770 on: May 03, 2022, 04:53:32 AM »
annnnnnnnnnnnd another winner guest, a woman who claims she talks to dogs and other animals and does psychotherapy with them.

Noory tells the woman that when his kids were young they 'went to a breeder place and got a labrador. there were little puppies all over the place, we took the one who came running up to us. Did we do the right thing?'

then followed with a typical WTF Noory question

'Do dogs know their name?'

He never mentioned the name of the family Labrador and I guess we know why, he wasn't sure if dogs could recognize a name given to them so the dog had no name.

Noory Child: Daddy what should we name him? How about Rudy? or Max?

Noory: Dogs don't understand what a name is so he doesn't need a name.

Noory Child: But my friend Bree's dog knows her name, if you call her name she comes right to you Daddy.

Noory: I don't think that's true.  One day I will have a woman on my radio show who talks to dogs in their language and I'll ask her if dogs know their name. Until then let's hold off on giving the puppy a name.

“If you had a puppy and beat it and kicked it and yelled at it, would turn out to be a mean puppy?  Whut about a turtle?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5771 on: May 03, 2022, 06:01:18 AM »

“If you had a puppy child and beat it and kicked it and yelled at it, would turn out to be a mean puppy child?  Whut about a turtle Jon Benet Ramsey?”
Nooryfied!
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5772 on: May 03, 2022, 06:25:56 AM »
JonBenet’s father is demanding new DNA be tested by someone other than the Boulder Police.  That should be good for two or three more shows.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5773 on: May 03, 2022, 06:37:28 AM »
JonBenet’s father is demanding new DNA be tested by someone other than the Boulder Police.  That should be good for two or three more shows.

He's still alive? I know that's something for another thread, but I thought both her parents had died.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5774 on: May 03, 2022, 07:23:04 AM »

“Time for another JonBenét drive-by, Tommee!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎