Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838708 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5880 on: May 14, 2022, 07:58:08 AM »
Noory getting last rites from a priest - not paying attention as usual his last words are ''that's true''.
Heh, heh, heh... as this guy begins playing in his head.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5881 on: May 14, 2022, 08:12:59 AM »
Heh, heh, heh... as this guy begins playing in his head.

He looks like he's a waiter who does the UFO stuff as a side gig.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5882 on: May 14, 2022, 09:53:13 AM »
He looks like he's a waiter who does the UFO stuff as a side gig.

“Good take.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5883 on: May 14, 2022, 12:21:47 PM »
Anyone remember when Charles from Elgin, TX, last called in on C2C?  I thought he was a hoot, especially when he talked about his Dad.  He made his Dad sound like some type of immortal spiritual being.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5884 on: May 14, 2022, 08:16:15 PM »
Pictures have been found! Norry is white-headed and white-lipped with out the tarp-pit black hair dye.  Friends and family know this.  In fact, they knowingly refer to him as Snore White.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5885 on: May 14, 2022, 09:19:41 PM »
Pictures have been found! Norry is white-headed and white-lipped with out the tarp-pit black hair dye.  Friends and family know this.  In fact, they knowingly refer to him as Snore White.

So... he looks like that on purpose?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5886 on: May 15, 2022, 11:34:02 PM »

Mister Gullible hosting tonight, quite surprising the topic is little green men in flying saucers and an 'event' that supposedly happened where children in England had a close encounter with the little green men.

They are playing audio recordings of these little kids being interviewed about their meeting with the aliens - very creepy interviews 'Can you show me on the dolly where Xentar touched you?'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5887 on: May 15, 2022, 11:40:29 PM »
Mister Gullible hosting tonight, quite surprising the topic is little green men in flying saucers and an 'event' that supposedly happened where children in England had a close encounter with the little green men.

They are playing audio recordings of these little kids being interviewed about their meeting with the aliens - very creepy interviews 'Can you show me on the dolly where Xentar touched you?'

Hahaha!  I just switched over from Red Eye Radio, it sounds like it's a replay even though they've made references to today.

My guess is that they're reading from the same 3x5 cards that they did on Thursday night or that they are just plain taped segments. I don't think they work three nights a week, they going to repeats way too often.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5888 on: May 15, 2022, 11:56:40 PM »
my god they are playing clips from the movie the guest has made about these children - it sounds so fake and manipulative, music meant to pull on your heart strings but anybody not named George Knapp would just laugh at it.

Knapp truly believes a flying saucer landed in a school playground and little green men disembarked.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #5889 on: May 16, 2022, 12:13:48 AM »
The school (Ariel School) was in Zimbabwe, and it's actually one of the most compelling cases on record.  Who knows what really happened, but I wouldn't be so quick to write it off.  The only part of the documentary I heard with music was the last portion toward the end of it.  I was a bit disappointed in the guest though- a bit dry, and probably at least 30 "you know"s.

Oh well, on to Gunslinger's Gulch.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5890 on: May 16, 2022, 12:36:55 AM »
Mister Gullible hosting tonight...

Whatever happened to the Raelians?  He interviewed them regularly years ago when I still listened.  The only thing I remember was they were a free love cult located somewhere around Las Vegas, founding by a former French race car driver or something like that.  Were they the ones claiming to be cloning humans?

I figured Knapp got to stop by the compound whenever he wanted as long as he gave them free publicity, but who knows.

Oh, here they are:

https://www.rael.org/

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #5891 on: May 16, 2022, 12:58:22 AM »
The second guest is matching the first in the "you know" department. 

As soon as I typed that, he managed to spit out five in under a minute.  He's the clear champion- you know.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5892 on: May 16, 2022, 12:59:58 AM »

I read the Wikipedia entry on it. A mystery, not a mystery about flying saucers and aliens, but how the story originated and why.

Similar to the Lonnie Zamora case which is the most intriguing UFO incident ever. That man saw what he told everybody he saw, he was a police officer, wasn't drunk, took a lie detector i believe and passed - he saw some kind of odd vehicle and two individuals outside it, then it lifted off and flew away. I read a long, as in years long, thread on some website/blog where people who had first hand knowledge of the Zamora incident including some of the engineering students at the college nearby who were thought to be responsible for making the craft as some kind of elaborate prank. Impossible to know, people who claimed they knew first hand it was a prank, no way of knowing if they're telling the truth. Same for everybody else involved.

The most likely explanation is Zamora came upon some military/NASA thing he nor anybody else was supposed to see. Some have speculated the craft may have been a very early prototype of the lunar landing module that would be used in the Apollo moon missions.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5893 on: May 16, 2022, 05:55:38 AM »
I read the Wikipedia entry on it. A mystery, not a mystery about flying saucers and aliens, but how the story originated and why.

Similar to the Lonnie Zamora case which is the most intriguing UFO incident ever. That man saw what he told everybody he saw, he was a police officer, wasn't drunk, took a lie detector i believe and passed - he saw some kind of odd vehicle and two individuals outside it, then it lifted off and flew away. I read a long, as in years long, thread on some website/blog where people who had first hand knowledge of the Zamora incident including some of the engineering students at the college nearby who were thought to be responsible for making the craft as some kind of elaborate prank. Impossible to know, people who claimed they knew first hand it was a prank, no way of knowing if they're telling the truth. Same for everybody else involved.

The most likely explanation is Zamora came upon some military/NASA thing he nor anybody else was supposed to see. Some have speculated the craft may have been a very early prototype of the lunar landing module that would be used in the Apollo moon missions.

It was a prank.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5894 on: May 16, 2022, 06:36:56 AM »
Whatever happened to the Raelians?  He interviewed them regularly years ago when I still listened.  The only thing I remember was they were a free love cult located somewhere around Las Vegas, founding by a former French race car driver or something like that.  Were they the ones claiming to be cloning humans?

I figured Knapp got to stop by the compound whenever he wanted as long as he gave them free publicity, but who knows.

Oh, here they are:

https://www.rael.org/

Asian girls photographed on the website...  I wish I looked them up while I lived near Vegas.
Eh, nevermind...