Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838586 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6060 on: June 02, 2022, 11:05:46 PM »
Maybe Hoffa didn't get whacked. Maybe sNoory drove him to suicide...

Just saying...

Or bored him to death

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6061 on: June 02, 2022, 11:05:59 PM »
Noory just offed himself, if only we were so lucky.

Ol' Mush Mouth is interviewing a former mobster and told him 'I was one of the late .... last reporters to interview Jimmy Hoffa.' The late reporter George Noory.

The thousandth time he's told a guest he was the last reporter to interview Jimmy Hoffa.

Ha!  Just like Al Bundy.  Scored 4 touchdowns in one game and talks about it his whole life.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6062 on: June 02, 2022, 11:08:13 PM »
Maybe Hoffa didn't get whacked. Maybe sNoory drove him to suicide...

Just saying...

Or bored him to death

Both plausible.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6063 on: June 02, 2022, 11:18:57 PM »
But yet, I was looking for a movie to stream on Monday, and every one available to me was about some woman who was raped, abused, or done wrong in some way.  A victim.  I didn’t want to see such a movie so didn’t watch.  There must be a big market for these hardship movies for there to be so many.
If we're going to compare for-profit male producers in Hollywood to real relationships, we won't get very far.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6064 on: June 02, 2022, 11:27:48 PM »
It's funny that everyone has their own reason for why the Snorge is a schmuck.
There are a lot of commonalities too though.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6065 on: June 02, 2022, 11:46:56 PM »
It would be a real shame if one night George Noory returned from another grueling show, parked his car in his Los Angeles condo's underground parking garage when from out of the shadows stepped Sofia every fiber of her being on fire...
Only if it's self-defense or in response to extreme physical abuse.  But what a jerk.  Talking about drinking again in the news segment, then playing that horrid "your arms are lovely" song which always makes me cringe like I'm 14 and my dad and mom are acting mushy.  And he still hasn't mitigated his racist rant "Sports Are Good For America" in Newsmax.  It's so racist I can't stand it.

Snorway.  Listen up.  I said no alcohol crap!  I said I hate the "Arms are Lovely" song!!  You'll be resentful when your birthday present is a year late just like I've been resentful every flipping time you talk about drinking and play songs I hate, like that awful "Arms are Lovely" song. 

Most importantly, I am not sending any birthday present until you edit, disappear, balance out or apologize for your racist Newsmax rant!!!  Not sorry.  There is no excuse for racism.  Your Newsmax article, "Sports Are Good For America" has nothing to do with race, yet you managed to make it racist.  You made it sound like America can't have sports if monuments of slave holders are taken down.  You drew a racist connection which doesn't even made sense.  You told monument-removing descendants of Native Americans and slaves as well as their supporters to go back to school!  How dare you.  How dare you.  And you went on and on and on about affluent little boys and girls whose lives will be ruined if they can't go to a big ball game.  Do you know how many children never get to go to a big ball game?  What about them?  Your article is clearly written only for higher income white men.  Fuck your mother.

Edit your rant to be more respectful, disappear it, write another article to balance it somewhere decent, or write an apology for it.  You've got 4 options if you want your birthday present.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6066 on: June 03, 2022, 12:15:12 AM »
@Sofia

I bet that you could start a Twitter campaign to cancel George/C2C and probably get traction.

PremSuck probably would cower in fear.

Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6067 on: June 03, 2022, 12:35:19 AM »
... Most importantly, I am not sending any birthday present until you edit, disappear, balance out or apologize for your racist Newsmax rant!!!...

I'm not getting him one this year either.  Not after the whole Mini Mouse thing - in that same article!

George is going to be very jealous when Tommy is opening his presents.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6068 on: June 03, 2022, 12:58:06 AM »
I'm not getting him one this year either.  Not after the whole Mini Mouse thing - in that same article!

George is going to be very jealous when Tommy is opening his presents.
Oh, that's right.  I forgot about the whole Mini Mouse thing.  Yeah, that was utterly ridiculous.  So condescending, to compare removing racially insensitive team names with changing Mini Mouse's name.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6069 on: June 03, 2022, 01:03:31 AM »
@Sofia

I bet that you could start a Twitter campaign to cancel George/C2C and probably get traction.

PremSuck probably would cower in fear.
It concerns me that he lets the article ride.  It's a liability for sure.  I have difficulty navigating Twitter, lol.  Well, I just want the article mitigated.  Nothing more than that.  I don't know if the racism is blatant enough to gain traction.  But blatant or not, it's definitely a bad article.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6070 on: June 03, 2022, 01:14:07 AM »
Regarding "Come On Baby, Light My Fire", it is only a song for a lazy man... 
It's not the job of a female to turn on the male, it is the job of the male to pursue the female.
Bossiness doesn't count as pursuit.
Jim Morrison's love life doesn't read very well in Wikipedia...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6071 on: June 03, 2022, 01:21:44 AM »
Regarding "Come On Baby, Light My Fire", it is only a song for a lazy man... 
It's not the job of a female to turn on the male, it is the job of the male to pursue the female.
Bossiness doesn't count as pursuit.

Not to mention the whole drug thing (''girl we couldn't get much higher'').

Apparently when The Doors went on the Ed Sullivan show and were scheduled to sing that one, before the show Sullivan told Jim Morrison he wanted him to change the lyrics and Jim agreed.  This being a live show, when it came time during the song, Jim belted it out, unchanged.

Apparently Ed Sullivan was so angry he was shaking, and told the Doors they'd never be on his show again.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6072 on: June 03, 2022, 01:23:51 AM »
... Bossiness doesn't count as pursuit...

Like telling her to ''try to set the night on fire''?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6073 on: June 03, 2022, 01:24:48 AM »
Not to mention the whole drug thing (''girl we couldn't get much higher'').

When The Doors went on the Ed Sullivan show and were scheduled to sing that one, before the show Sullivan told Jim Morrison he wanted him to change the lyrics and Jim agreed.  This being a live show, when it came time during the song, Jim belted it out, unchanged.

Apparently Ed Sullivan was so angry he was shaking, and told the Doors they'd never be on his show again.
Funny, I never related the "higher" part to drugs.  I thought it was merely about happiness, lol.  So, Morrison was rude & burned his bridge, huh. 

Well, thanks for the info.

I'm not listening to the rest of the show. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6074 on: June 03, 2022, 01:37:46 AM »
Funny, I never related the "higher" part to drugs.  I thought it was merely about happiness, lol.  So, Morrison was rude & burned his bridge, huh...

When Elvis was on the show, they didn't show his hips, when the Stones were on they agreed to change the lyrics from ''let's spend the night together'' to ''let's spend some time together''.

As far as I know, NWA was never on the Sullivan show.