Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847383 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6210 on: June 10, 2022, 09:08:09 PM »
I would so buy that.

I imagine Noory on the floor of a dark seedy hotel room lit by a bare light bulb above in boxer shorts and sleeveless undershirt holding a vintage baby doll to his chest tightly rocking back and forth crying 'I will protect you little baby. You're such a beautiful little baby. You're my little baby. Forever.'  His hairy right arm reaches behind him, it's a large rusty hammer, Noory wields the hammer above his head and strikes the doll's skull repeatedly and violently, shattering it into plastic pieces. Noory breathes in heavy heaves and begins to pick up pieces of plastic skull crying 'I had to do it little baby. the world is an evil place and now you are free little baby.'

No worries. Tommy can make it all better again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6211 on: June 10, 2022, 09:34:43 PM »
The kewpie doll sounds hilarious!  I can visually put it together in my head and I think it would work in the regular market (Spencer's, etc.), not just to radio nerds.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6212 on: June 10, 2022, 11:28:14 PM »
Radio/FCC Question...
On PremSuck shows, there's the "portions previously recorded" advisory.

Is that an FCC requirement?

RedEye Radio never has the notice but they work less than George.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6213 on: June 11, 2022, 01:01:49 AM »

i just tuned in and heard a caller say 'pray for Cornelius'.

what did I miss, is Cornelius sick again?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6214 on: June 11, 2022, 01:05:17 AM »
i just tuned in and heard a caller say 'pray for Cornelius'.

what did I miss, is Cornelius sick again?
Corny has been complaining for a long time but more about needing money lately.
The callers tonight have been pretty good except that guy who mentioned Corny.
But none of the sad pack regulars so far.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6215 on: June 11, 2022, 01:23:53 AM »
One of the sad pack finally got on - its Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6216 on: June 11, 2022, 01:26:06 AM »

So he was asking for prayers for Cornelius because Corny is broke?

fuck Cornelius, the man hasn't done a day's work since he was kicked out of the military. He's not disabled, just a lazy ass.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6217 on: June 11, 2022, 01:53:14 AM »
Cornelius made it on just before the show is over.
Before him longtime UFO researcher Bruce Macabee called in.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6218 on: June 11, 2022, 02:03:04 AM »
Cornelius said his full name on the air tonight - Cornelius Lawson White
He is actually Jr and if you do an internet search on his full name you get a link to the obituary for his father who died last year,  Corny has told the story about him several times.

The obituary of Corny Sr has a photo of him:
https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/thetowntalk/name/cornelius-white-obituary?id=7904718

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6219 on: June 11, 2022, 02:22:04 AM »
Cornelius said his full name on the air tonight - Cornelius Lawson White
He is actually Jr and if you do an internet search on his full name you get a link to the obituary for his father who died last year...

Put a Jr on the end of the internet search and there's a whole lot more than that...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6220 on: June 11, 2022, 02:52:38 AM »
In July 2004, White was a 15-year employee with the Federal Bureau of Prisons when he sent a fax to the bureau's director threatening to injure the Oakdale Federal Correctional Institution warden and other staff members. He was charged with one count of threats in interstate communications.

White, now 57, pleaded guilty to the charge. He received nine months in prison and two years of supervised release. He fulfilled that in June 2007, according to documents included in his pardon application.

He does maintain that he is innocent and that he was set up by officials within the system. Three telephone calls to White for comment were not answered, and his voicemail was full.

In addition to the application, it includes character affidavits from people like Glenda Stock, a retired McDonald's franchise owner who employed White

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6221 on: June 11, 2022, 07:23:38 AM »
The obit doesn’t mention his letting the air out of Junior’s tire on the way to the light.

Junior mentioned that people think he’s a paid caller.  Clearly he reads ellgab.  Which one of you is him?
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6222 on: June 11, 2022, 08:13:25 AM »
Cornwallingus is 70-ish now?

Falkie's long-lost soul brother?  Do an incredibly stupid/wrong thing and blame it on someone else.

The common thread... sNoory.  The Pied Piper of the psychologically-tainted and afflicted audience of late night radio.

Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6223 on: June 11, 2022, 08:56:04 AM »
I would so buy that.

I imagine Noory on the floor of a dark seedy hotel room lit by a bare light bulb above in boxer shorts and sleeveless undershirt holding a vintage baby doll to his chest tightly rocking back and forth crying 'I will protect you little baby. You're such a beautiful little baby. You're my little baby. Forever.'  His hairy right arm reaches behind him, it's a large rusty hammer, Noory wields the hammer above his head and strikes the doll's skull repeatedly and violently, shattering it into plastic pieces. Noory breathes in heavy heaves and begins to pick up pieces of plastic skull crying 'I had to do it little baby. the world is an evil place and now you are free little baby.'

I can see it clearly.  That should be in a trailer about a man and mean babies movie.  It is scary, mysterious, moving, and makes you want to see beyond the trailer.   

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6224 on: June 11, 2022, 10:12:54 AM »
The obit doesn’t mention his letting the air out of Junior’s tire on the way to the light.

Junior mentioned that people think he’s a paid caller.  Clearly he reads ellgab.  Which one of you is him?

Corny has said on more than one occasion he doesn't have a computer or smart phone, so I doubt he's reading ellgab.  MTM was here for a while, but he left.