Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838505 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6225 on: June 11, 2022, 10:20:55 AM »
The obit doesn’t mention his letting the air out of Junior’s tire on the way to the light.

Junior mentioned that people think he’s a paid caller.  Clearly he reads ellgab.  Which one of you is him?
Maybe it’s me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6226 on: June 11, 2022, 10:45:59 AM »
I’d believe it.
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6227 on: June 11, 2022, 02:29:11 PM »
I saw on a reddit page, a posting with a quote from Ian Punnett about the c2cam regular "sad pack" callers:

"Walt and most of the regs on @coasttocoastam are sad to me. They start calling HOURS before they get on. Walt was flexing when he tried to muscle me into a conversation about abortion and he tried to prove just where he ranks. I'm pretty sure I set him straight. He's done."

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6228 on: June 11, 2022, 02:31:38 PM »
This appears to be a youtube channel created for Cornelius with several videos of him calling in to CSPAN and even with himself appearing at recent local council meetings. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/ratoig/videos

Now we can see what he looks like:

Cornelius appeared again and told about his and his parent's health issues as well as the covid vaccine being "the mark of the beast":

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6229 on: June 11, 2022, 03:44:29 PM »
I saw on a reddit page, a posting with a quote from Ian Punnett about the c2cam regular "sad pack" callers:

"Walt and most of the regs on @coasttocoastam are sad to me. They start calling HOURS before they get on. Walt was flexing when he tried to muscle me into a conversation about abortion and he tried to prove just where he ranks. I'm pretty sure I set him straight. He's done."

Ian has set a number of the regulars straight....Louise, MtM, Joseph from Monterey, Walt, etc.  The problem is they aren't aware he's doing it.  George has enabled them for so long they feel entitled.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6230 on: June 11, 2022, 04:55:55 PM »
Ian has set a number of the regulars straight....Louise, MtM, Joseph from Monterey, Walt, etc.  The problem is they aren't aware he's doing it.  George has enabled them for so long they feel entitled.

I learned this with Falkie. Being smart or clever goes over their head.

I heard when Ian had told Louise that she was wrong about something involving ancient Egyptian script because he studied it and he really hit her with some truth but surely she wasn't aware, as @Uncle Duke described.

Maybe Ian's greatest mission will be to lay them to waste in a way they understand and ban them from calling under his watch.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6231 on: June 11, 2022, 05:18:35 PM »
I learned this with Falkie. Being smart or clever goes over their head.

I heard when Ian had told Louise that she was wrong about something involving ancient Egyptian script because he studied it and he really hit her with some truth but surely she wasn't aware, as @Uncle Duke described.

Maybe Ian's greatest mission will be to lay them to waste in a way they understand and ban them from calling under his watch.

Louise was lecturing Ian the way she does George.  He listened politely until she said "B.C" in a date meant "Before Cleopatra."  Ian responded with gusto. That was quality radio.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6232 on: June 11, 2022, 07:14:34 PM »

This is true.

Richard Syrett, as laid back as he is, also has set a few straight.  During some open lines segments he will make it clear that there will be no talk about COVID or politics.  Yet, people push the envelope.  I think it may have been Walt and that guy from Virginia Beach.  There was another one as well.  He cut them off promptly.

Some of the C2C regulars will call Richard's show and being it is his show he is more firm than on C2C.  You can tell he's highly irritated but he's polite about it when he jettisons them off the airwaves.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6233 on: June 11, 2022, 07:23:49 PM »

I was listening to Clyde Lewis a couple of nights ago, he gave Walt Da Atheist the bum's rush too - told him he wasn't interested in listening to him, he knows where he's coming from but adds nothing to the conversation. Like most atheists Walt thinks he knows it all, that science knows it all - neither do. It's easy to attack people who take religious scripture literally, hardly an accomplishment but to a loser like Walt it is.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6234 on: June 11, 2022, 10:33:51 PM »
This is true.

Richard Syrett, as laid back as he is, also has set a few straight.  During some open lines segments he will make it clear that there will be no talk about COVID or politics.  Yet, people push the envelope.  I think it may have been Walt and that guy from Virginia Beach.  There was another one as well.  He cut them off promptly.

Some of the C2C regulars will call Richard's show and being it is his show he is more firm than on C2C.  You can tell he's highly irritated but he's polite about it when he jettisons them off the airwaves.
However regular caller Cornelius got on as the last caller with Syrett last night...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6235 on: June 12, 2022, 03:04:11 AM »

Syrett always talks about 'Old Thornhill' where he lives and broadcasts from. He makes it sound like such a quaint place. I grew up in Toronto, Thornhill was a quaint village on the northern border of Toronto when I was a kid in the 70s, there were still lots of farms and Thornhill's main street looked like any quaint American village/town with its colonial past still showing. So tonight I figured I'd go and Google streetview Thornhill, depressing, the quaint town is gone. It's all glass condo and office buildings, strip malls, huge car dealerships etc. The residential streets are still nice, no farms. Toronto housing is among the most expensive in North America, whatever house Syrett and his wife bought is worth minimum $1.5M. I could not afford to live there.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6236 on: June 12, 2022, 03:51:04 AM »

This is how I have always imagined Cornelius. And i wasn't far off.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6237 on: June 12, 2022, 04:27:25 AM »
However regular caller Cornelius got on as the last caller with Syrett last night...

He received the memo.  ;)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6238 on: June 12, 2022, 05:58:44 AM »
Ack!  After a blessed relief from Jorch, with Syrett the last two nights, it’s back to the pits of suckage tonight. 

Chuckles The Weed Hunter
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6239 on: June 12, 2022, 06:20:11 AM »

Chuckles The Weed Hunter

LOL!!!  ;D