Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838583 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6285 on: June 16, 2022, 09:23:49 PM »
I wonder if they listened to Snoory at night.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Those are the cats hiding outside until Coast is over.  Animals hate George.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6286 on: June 16, 2022, 10:21:15 PM »

If Tommy had an ounce of creativity they would play the Olympic Fanfare or Flight of the Valkyries to introduce Hoagland.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6287 on: June 16, 2022, 10:23:11 PM »
I am listening.

I hope this is enjoyable.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6288 on: June 16, 2022, 10:24:40 PM »
Those are the cats hiding outside until Coast is over.  Animals hate George.

That includes many of the human animals too.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6289 on: June 16, 2022, 10:30:14 PM »

Noory doing the name dropping for Richard reading the long overblown introduction Richard wrote himself including the fraudulent Angstrom Award and Carl Sagan.

In the first minute Richard got in that he was the youngest curator of a space museum and that he became hypersensitive to hydrocarbons when he was jetting back and forth to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory as CBS's space expert. And now the first Sagan name drop.

and he mentioned 'channeling Robin, oh god I miss her.' Noory whispered 'We all do.'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6290 on: June 16, 2022, 10:47:26 PM »

he never includes that the space museum he was curator of was a CHILDRENS museum. The big exhibit was a dark room with giant styrofoam balls painted up as the planets hanging from the ceiling with Richard pointing a flashlight at them.

how he got that job I'd like to know. Back then with no internet, no computers outside of academia and big corporations it wasn't easy to check into people - he probably gave the museum a list of phony credentials and smooth talked his way into them hiring him. He does have a gift for bullshit.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #6291 on: June 16, 2022, 10:59:49 PM »
Ha, Richard said, "7 f'ing years" and George said "Don't say that word."

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6292 on: June 17, 2022, 02:32:57 AM »

Walt the Atheist and Skeptic called in and insulted George in a passive aggressively joking manner. Noory was taking calls for his Big Foot researcher guest, blowhard Walt called in with his typical spiel - his accent getting more pronounced it seems, working class Polish accent that makes people sound 10 times as stupid -  so he says to George 'Hey George, yer from St. Louis, or dare abouts, that's in Missouri, you know da Show Me State, that means skeptical but I doan think yer cud oud for dat.'

He'd be so annoying in person, Cliff Claven, at least Cliff did an honest day's work as a mail man.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6293 on: June 17, 2022, 04:57:57 AM »
Walt the Atheist and Skeptic called in and insulted George in a passive aggressively joking manner. Noory was taking calls for his Big Foot researcher guest, blowhard Walt called in with his typical spiel - his accent getting more pronounced it seems, working class Polish accent that makes people sound 10 times as stupid -  so he says to George 'Hey George, yer from St. Louis, or dare abouts, that's in Missouri, you know da Show Me State, that means skeptical but I doan think yer cud oud for dat.'

He'd be so annoying in person, Cliff Claven, at least Cliff did an honest day's work as a mail man.
Odd that Skeptical Walt didn't call in the previous night when ultra skeptic Michael Shermer was on. He should be Walt's hero! Noory even told Shermer that there are listeners like him.
I guess Walt only likes to call to make fun of a paranormal guest.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6294 on: June 17, 2022, 05:12:05 AM »
he never includes that the space museum he was curator of was a CHILDRENS museum. The big exhibit was a dark room with giant styrofoam balls painted up as the planets hanging from the ceiling with Richard pointing a flashlight at them.

how he got that job I'd like to know. Back then with no internet, no computers outside of academia and big corporations it wasn't easy to check into people - he probably gave the museum a list of phony credentials and smooth talked his way into them hiring him. He does have a gift for bullshit.
I guess being a used car salesman involved too much work for Hoagland.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6295 on: June 17, 2022, 05:13:27 AM »
If Tommy had an ounce of creativity they would play the Olympic Fanfare or Flight of the Valkyries to introduce Hoagland.
Heh, heh, heh.  I’m sure Hoagland would find it fitting.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #6296 on: June 17, 2022, 02:32:47 PM »
Here is the page of photos Hoagie provided to go with his appearance tonight:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/richard-c-hoagland-material-61622/

The planned topic is about this little door thing on Mars:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Doors on Mars. Somebody better alert Ted Cruz  :o

I forget how much Hoagland is such a self promoter. He doesn't pass up an opportunity to remind people of his show and site .

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6297 on: June 17, 2022, 05:47:28 PM »
From what I heard last night, which wasn't that much, they had to get what both George and Richard wanted to say in and the response was never direct. Does that sum it up correctly?
Eh, nevermind...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #6298 on: June 17, 2022, 06:24:10 PM »
From what I heard last night, which wasn't that much, they had to get what both George and Richard wanted to say in and the response was never direct. Does that sum it up correctly?

I listened to Richard and there was good interaction between him and George.  A lot of ground was covered.  Richard was especially sharp and quick witted.  He might have a memory problem, though.  He ended his segment by trying to make yet another bet with George.  Apparently he forgot what happened the last time he did that.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6299 on: June 17, 2022, 06:41:48 PM »
Hoagland still is a piece of shit.
He does not give me near enough Art tingles to look past this-

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1043167960184045568

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1149410093894721536