Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838277 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6375 on: June 27, 2022, 05:12:22 AM »
Now, that would be a gig for Norry, let him have a late-night television talk show.  .  .get him off of Coast.  That  would expose him to a whole new set of "fans."

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #6376 on: June 27, 2022, 09:11:56 PM »
I could see Chuckles replacing George.  I think George will be around for quite some time and he may scout some "talent" to replace him when the time comes.  Someone we never heard of.  Provided the people in charge approve.  I don't see Syrett doing it if offered.  I'd like it if he would though.

I always thought Jimmy Church would be the next in line.

The replacement doesn’t need to be on the roster right now. They can wait until Noory wants to retire then bring in whoever Church, Schrader, some random YouTube guy, millennial mike, etc whatever a few months before Noory wants to reduce his workload. Have them host weekends and transition to them hosting more and more.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6377 on: June 27, 2022, 09:24:53 PM »
Got to think back about when Rush Limbaugh died. All of his regular fill-in hosts, some of them were very popular, weren't publicly considered for the position. Those two losers that they put in place were doing different jobs. I think they still are, that's 100% dedication to their show for you.

It might just turn out like red eye radio. No I am not bothering to worry about capitalizing the name. Red eye radio has shifted its program and the time slot is just named red eye radio, the content is quite different from its origins. In a way, the content is quite different already with Coast to Coast AM.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6378 on: June 27, 2022, 11:16:31 PM »

the ignorance and stupidity never fails to astound me no matter how normalized Noory has tried to make stupidity.

so the guest has been talking about our food situation, how farming and food processing is falling into very few hands and the reasons for that and the ominous results for us regular people will be

Guest: Bill Gates has bought 270,000 acres of farm land across America.

Noory: That could be a good investment.

my god, and it continues, the guest is laying out a very simple scenario and Noory can't grasp any of it. He may be in early stages of dementia.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6379 on: June 27, 2022, 11:40:58 PM »
i have only listened to about 30 minutes so far and there have been at least 5 of those trademark 'what the fuck did he just say, what is happening here?' occurrences where the guest is left momentarily stunned by a Noory comment or question.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6380 on: June 27, 2022, 11:44:00 PM »
the ignorance and stupidity never fails to astound me no matter how normalized Noory has tried to make stupidity.

so the guest has been talking about our food situation, how farming and food processing is falling into very few hands and the reasons for that and the ominous results for us regular people will be

Guest: Bill Gates has bought 270,000 acres of farm land across America.

Noory: That could be a good investment.

my god, and it continues, the guest is laying out a very simple scenario and Noory can't grasp any of it. He may be in early stages of dementia.

Then again, he may be improving.  That response almost sounded like he was paying attention.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6381 on: June 28, 2022, 12:00:52 AM »

lol what it shows is he has done not one scintilla of show preparation, if he had read even a paragraph about the guest he'd have known why the guest made the Bill Gates comment. It's not just that he's unprepared it's that he can't or won't put any effort to really engage himself in an interview. I now lean more towards he's no longer intellectually equipped to have an intelligent conversation about anything, his laziness and lack of professionalism don't help the situation.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6382 on: June 28, 2022, 02:40:42 AM »
Noory must look forward to his shows as much as I do.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6383 on: June 28, 2022, 09:31:31 AM »
The second guest last night was an Irish paranormal researcher and history writer.  George showed off his in-depth knowledge of all things Irish by asking the guest about leprechauns and the song "Danny Boy." I kept waiting for George to ask him if he liked potatoes or ever got into drunken bar fights.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6384 on: June 28, 2022, 09:37:43 AM »
The second guest last night was an Irish paranormal researcher and history writer.  George showed off his in-depth knowledge of all things Irish by asking the guest about leprechauns and the song "Danny Boy." I kept waiting for George to ask him if he liked potatoes or ever got into drunken bar fights.

Danny Boy - you just can't make it up.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6385 on: June 28, 2022, 09:41:27 AM »
Danny Boy - you just can't make it up.

Young George would climb on the living room coffee table on St Paddy's Day and croon Danny Boy for the extended family

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6386 on: June 28, 2022, 03:19:49 PM »
Serious question:  Is George a closeted homosexual? I could imagine PremSuck wouldn't want it known if he was homosexual or not...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6387 on: June 28, 2022, 03:31:42 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Did yeeewww know I liked Lucky Charms when I wuz younger?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6388 on: June 28, 2022, 03:41:44 PM »
And still use Irish Spring soap. Wanna smell?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6389 on: June 28, 2022, 03:46:48 PM »
And still use Irish Spring soap. Wanna smell?
I can see him saying that, as he wanders around the studio hallways, especially after his pizza roll story.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎