Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838197 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6465 on: July 02, 2022, 08:54:41 AM »
Mark your calendar.  Wednesday Jorch will be hosting the legendary crooner Smokey Robinson in studio.  Does Smokey know Pat Boone, Billy Gibbons, or that George lived in Motown?  Find the answers to these and other insightful questions. 

Of course, an unexpected trip to Boston may necessitate a replacement guest

I wonder if he knows UFO Phil

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6466 on: July 02, 2022, 09:35:30 AM »
I’ve thought about developing a character and becoming a Sad Pack member.  But that would mean I have to listen regularly.
Dave Snoorway Sad Pack member.  That should look good on a resume.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6467 on: July 02, 2022, 10:05:33 AM »
Maybe as Sadie Packer.
“As a transgender and transracial human, George, I feel the field of paranormal investigation has been overly white and male.  Take Ed Dames, for instance.”
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6468 on: July 02, 2022, 11:37:42 AM »
Maybe as Sadie Packer.
“As a transgender and transracial human, George, I feel the field of paranormal investigation has been overly white and male.  Take Ed Dames, for instance.”
Sounds like a plan, Juan.  How far in advance of a show start do you think you’ll have to call in, to get on with Jorch?  Will you call in when that Sad Pack “hater” Punnett is hosting?  Are you prepared for Jorch to call you with his shortened version of your first name?

I’ll take my answers off the air.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6469 on: July 02, 2022, 11:54:33 AM »
He is not smart when it comes to relating.  He spends a very in appropriate time facilitating his delivery of words rather than just interact.  It's terrible.  It makes him kind of all about himself, because he's so self-conscious. Like, who is he trying to impress?  We are just people, not judges.  The more he rationalizes, clarifies, self-explains, the more he pushes people away who either see him as pompous, self-absorbed or lecturing.  It's just awful.  I can't stand to listen to even a moment of it.  There was a time when he sounded more relaxed, when he had been gone from Coast for a long time for school & had just gotten back.  He sounded great.  But then his old habits returned soon and I just can't listen to it.

And you'd better not call in with an angle Ian didn't think about, or tell a joke he hasn't heard before, you'll find yourself filibustered and attacked until he dumps your call, then sadly claim all he wanted was to have a conversation.

Ian's a self-absorbed punk whose parents probably told him growing up that he was stupid.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6470 on: July 02, 2022, 12:09:54 PM »
Is it just me, or is Noory signing long-term contracts every other year?

Yes. I speculated ages ago on this board that they may be doing it because there's a an opt-out clause. I speculated also that it was a one-year opt out and in order to keep him signed on for another year, they sign him to a 5-year contract with a one year network opt out clause.

I know about this tactic from another business situation. It's a way to make somebody feel good without actually committing to it. It's like playing house without getting engaged or married. Get all the ***** until you're bored (serial monogamy).

Falling for it is the most pathetic thing. The difference between being fooled once and being fooled many times.

This tactic is also used for people who are volatile. I would imagine that Don Imus had some similar condition toward the latter years of his career. Who knows, maybe Art did too.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6471 on: July 02, 2022, 09:52:11 PM »
Why can't George be normal?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #6472 on: July 02, 2022, 10:35:19 PM »
Why can't George be normal?
George Noory can't be normal, He know Tony Senda aka Falkie, and UFO Phil guy.
Maybe George Noory is not really a human but an alien that just looks like a human?
What do you think @sean92008 ??

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6473 on: July 03, 2022, 08:46:18 AM »
George Noory can't be normal, He know Tony Senda aka Falkie, and UFO Phil guy.
Maybe George Noory is not really a human but an alien that just looks like a human?
What do you think @sean92008 ??
I think he's Iranian.
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #6474 on: July 03, 2022, 05:00:25 PM »
Reverse Speech / Open Lines
Reverse Speech / Open Lines

DateFriday - July 8 2022

HostGeorge Noory

GuestsDavid John Oates, Open Lines

Certified hypnotherapist and trainer, David John Oates has developed a technology known as "reverse speech" which he claims can give new understandings of language and the human mind. He'll feature samples of speaking patterns backwards and interpreting what at first impression seems to be gibberish including clips that show that the Antichrist may have infiltrated the world's major religions. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

George is having John Oates guy on. If i remember, Art Bell banned him. So why did Noory bring him back on the air for? I know that Clyde Lewis has John Oates on his show often.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6475 on: July 04, 2022, 10:33:23 PM »
On this July 4 holiday is George comforting the shut-ins of the Coast family with bumper music of drinking and belittling (or worse) women?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6476 on: July 05, 2022, 12:14:44 AM »
That proves that Norry lies.  He was going to retire in 2012 and then go part-time, three days a week.  Norry, keep your promise.
He addressed this a few years ago.  He acknowledged that was the plan and that he changed it.  But I don't remember him explaining why.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6477 on: July 05, 2022, 12:16:07 AM »
He should volunteer for the witness protection program and be gone!
All he witnessed was broken hearts.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6478 on: July 05, 2022, 12:16:38 AM »
I’ve thought about developing a character and becoming a Sad Pack member.  But that would mean I have to listen regularly.
That would be great.  You could just drop in sometimes.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6479 on: July 05, 2022, 12:18:02 AM »
And you'd better not call in with an angle Ian didn't think about, or tell a joke he hasn't heard before, you'll find yourself filibustered and attacked until he dumps your call, then sadly claim all he wanted was to have a conversation.

Ian's a self-absorbed punk whose parents probably told him growing up that he was stupid.
Thanks.