Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838699 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6630 on: July 18, 2022, 11:36:54 PM »

Noory has his star guest on tonight, The Numbers Lady.

all Noory's guests are dying off 'Folks, before we begin the show I have some news, terrible news. We've lost Glynis McCants, the Numbers Lady. She was the best.'

Coast should start a betting market for 'Will George outlive Ed Dames?' 'Will George outlive Stephen Quayle?' 'Will George outlive Howard Bloom?'

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6631 on: July 18, 2022, 11:55:36 PM »
I don't care about Noory signing contracts, I think he's near the end of his run. He seems to have slowed down markedly, even by Noory standards. Last night he signed off in what is becoming more regular for him, morosely/morbidly. 'Folks I'm going to leave you with this, it's been a strange week.' Then played a recording of the very maudlin 'Somewhere' from West Side Story.

Here's a special version he should sing as his finale at the big Everett Washington show - could be Noory's 'My Way'

There's a place for me
Somewhere a place for me
Soon forgotten and off the air
Wait for me somewhere

There's a time for me
Someday a time for me
No more reason to dye my hair
Time to go no one will care

Someday
Somewhere
I'll find a new way of living
All alone each Thanksgiving

Very funny.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6632 on: July 19, 2022, 12:14:24 AM »
Why is he talking about Jennifer Lopez?  What a fucking creep.  She is very immodest and just lets everything hang out.  I think I've heard enough for tonight.  Fuck you, Snorway.  Geez, you little shit.  If it's on a television where someone is out in public and they comment positively on the virtues of celebrities finally getting married, that is one thing.  A positive thing.  But it is something else entirely to bring it up out of the blue.  A negative thing.  Prurient and voyeuristic and gross and inappropriate on Coast to Coast AM.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6633 on: July 19, 2022, 12:19:32 AM »
Why is he talking about Jennifer Lopez?  What a fucking creep.

The usual reason

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6634 on: July 19, 2022, 12:22:22 AM »
Hsha Noory warns the guest not to use some bad word on the air!
He always keeps the show G-rated...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6635 on: July 19, 2022, 12:24:06 AM »
I think this guest on now was the one that appeared on Heather Wade's show and connected her with Art Bell on the other side.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6636 on: July 19, 2022, 12:33:05 AM »
Mentioning Jennifer Lopez is not, I'm sorry, not G-rated.  She dresses obscenely inappropriately.  If men let their round parts hang out the way some women do, women would have fits of outrage.

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #6637 on: July 19, 2022, 12:36:38 AM »

Did the guest Rich Martini really say something off-color or did Noory imagine or mishear?

I think this guest on now was the one that appeared on Heather Wade's show and connected her with Art Bell on the other side.

Absolument, that was a classic show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6638 on: July 19, 2022, 12:36:59 AM »

2nd guest is a 10/10 on the Charlatan Scale -  expert on the afterlife, talks to dead people on the regular. Just said one told him recently that 'the flipside' aka the afterlife is amazing, if you have an idea for a movie or an amusement park you just do it just like that. he cautioned that life 'on the flipside' can get boring since everything is so easy and plentiful that you will probably choose to reincarnate.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6639 on: July 19, 2022, 12:45:10 AM »
Noory loves thst the guest keeps bringing up Elvis so he can do his Elvis impression...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6640 on: July 19, 2022, 12:52:32 AM »
Sounded like the guest contacted Carl Sagan on the other side and he was sitting on Stephen Hawking's lap?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6641 on: July 19, 2022, 12:55:24 AM »
2nd guest is a 10/10 on the Charlatan Scale -  expert on the afterlife, talks to dead people on the regular. Just said one told him recently that 'the flipside' aka the afterlife is amazing, if you have an idea for a movie or an amusement park you just do it just like that. he cautioned that life 'on the flipside' can get boring since everything is so easy and plentiful that you will probably choose to reincarnate.

Weeber's on?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6642 on: July 19, 2022, 01:07:41 AM »
Weeber's on?
Not with Noory but he was Jimmy Church's guest earlier tonight.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6643 on: July 19, 2022, 01:43:53 AM »

his name is Rich Martini, elite level charlatanism, Noory just letting him spew garbage nonsense unchecked, took ol' Walt da Atheist to try to shame both of them, of course no workee, the guest went into an overexcited spiel rhyming off a slew of doctors and research supposedly backing up his fraudulent claims. I can't even summarize the immense pile of nonsense/research, even by Coast standards, it's impressive. I am in and out listening, like most of these charlatans he makes liberal use of the 'call to authority' logic fallacy, dropping 'doctors' names by the dozen, of course nobody knows who these doctors are and what their credentials are, quoted Stephen Hawking as if Hawking believed this nonsense, dropped Oprah's name because of course anybody who's been on Oprah is beyond reproach.

On the other side, there's a Council, no idea how one gets to be on the Council, whether it's a democracy and there are elections held etc, but anyway Martini was in conversation with one of his dead buddies, the buddy was also chatting with a Council member at the same time - Martini was blown away when his dead buddy informed him the Council member knew all about him and his 'research'. Um .. you've just spent 2 hours telling us about the superpower magic on the flip side so why would you be the least surprised that they would know about you? Well it turns out the Council member was filled in on all Rich's details by .......... Sam ...... the dog, Rich's long dead dog.

And Noory just sits there giving this fraud his seal of approval,

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6644 on: July 19, 2022, 03:48:07 AM »
Why is he talking about Jennifer Lopez?  What a fucking creep…
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎