Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838176 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6735 on: July 31, 2022, 12:14:45 PM »
Heh. I don’t even know how you can stand to listen to Snorge for long. But thanks for enduring the pain so I can get some cheap laughs. ;)

it's fun to hate on people who suck, I listen hoping for Noory and the guests and callers to embarrass themselves. i'm a huge sports fan, all my teams have generally been horrible for long periods of time, like decades long and I like the misery, the dysfunction, sharing my outrage with other fans. if any of my teams win a championship I will probably lose interest afterwards. A friend of mine was a diehard Red Sox fan, then they won their first World Series in a century or whatever and he has gone from a diehard to just a casual fan.

also there's nothing else live on the radio overnight, i've given what's out there a chance but they are terrible and dull, Noory and Coast at least has moments of absurdity - it's a carnival of losers, a banal freakshow of human oddities and failure.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6736 on: July 31, 2022, 12:19:32 PM »
it's fun to hate on people who suck, I listen hoping for Noory and the guests and callers to embarrass themselves. i'm a huge sports fan, all my teams have generally been horrible for long periods of time, like decades long and I like the misery, the dysfunction, sharing my outrage with other fans. if any of my teams win a championship I will probably lose interest afterwards. A friend of mine was a diehard Red Sox fan, then they won their first World Series in a century or whatever and he has gone from a diehard to just a casual fan.

also there's nothing else live on the radio overnight, i've given what's out there a chance but they are terrible and dull, Noory and Coast at least has moments of absurdity - it's a carnival of losers, a banal freakshow of human oddities and failure.
True dat.  C2C… The Carnival of Losers.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6737 on: July 31, 2022, 06:04:14 PM »
i see ol' Mark Shaw is on again this week, he's been a guest 10 times in less than 2 years - is that a record? I don't think the Numbers Lady is on more than 3 times a year.

same shit, Marilyn, Dorothy, JFK and RFK, over and over.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6738 on: July 31, 2022, 07:00:38 PM »
... same shit, Marilyn, Dorothy, JFK and RFK, over and over.

And his favorite, JonBenét Ramsey

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #6739 on: August 01, 2022, 09:15:21 AM »
i see ol' Mark Shaw is on again this week, he's been a guest 10 times in less than 2 years - is that a record? I don't think the Numbers Lady is on more than 3 times a year.

same shit, Marilyn, Dorothy, JFK and RFK, over and over.

No way. I think Hoagland was on way more than that back in the day. But he is at least has crazy theories. Shaw just repeats the same stuff over and over every appearance. David John Oates was also very repetitive.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6740 on: August 01, 2022, 09:28:24 AM »
No way. I think Hoagland was on way more than that back in the day. But he is at least has crazy theories. Shaw just repeats the same stuff over and over every appearance. David John Oates was also very repetitive.

Maybe true, but Art would at least have Hoagland on to address something happening. More like an extended news segment.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6741 on: August 01, 2022, 09:48:41 AM »
Maybe true, but Art would at least have Hoagland on to address something happening. More like an extended news segment.

And that was always just sooo informative, full of hysteria, paranoia, and his usual schtick.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6742 on: August 01, 2022, 10:07:55 AM »
A happy “19.5” to all.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I see 19.5 everywhere!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6743 on: August 01, 2022, 10:32:53 PM »
lol he's trying so hard to sound intelligent with the first guest who's a professor talking China/Taiwan but it's hopeless - Noory called an audible at the line of scrimmage and switched the conversation to Iran 'John, today Iran BOOSTED their goal is a nuclear bomb that can hit New York.' He repeated the word BOOSTED. His brain is mush, couldn't find the word BOASTED. So BOOSTED it is.

and his new thing is telling every guest he can that his granddaughter got her pilot license. god his other kids and grandkids must be complete washouts since this girl is the only one he talks about.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6744 on: August 01, 2022, 10:41:11 PM »
60 Minutes Australia did a Jon Benet Ramsey story a week ago.

The brother did it, didn't he?

Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6745 on: August 01, 2022, 11:37:33 PM »
and his new thing is telling every guest he can that his granddaughter got her pilot license. god his other kids and grandkids must be complete washouts since this girl is the only one he talks about.
A few months ago Noory was also talking a lot about his grandson little Gavin - he was proud that Gavin wanted to build his own PC from separate components which Noory thought means he must be a genius!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6746 on: August 01, 2022, 11:45:12 PM »
sNoory's ex... Has she spoken about him?
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6747 on: August 02, 2022, 01:11:56 AM »

Sure, to her girlfriends, shrink, and every man she's dated since.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6748 on: August 02, 2022, 02:31:51 AM »

they're replaying the first hour, I missed another Nooryism - he asked the guest about the leader of China, a man Noory identified as 'Zin', ol' Zin Jinping.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6749 on: August 02, 2022, 03:23:49 AM »
I think Sofia is handling that with posts here for her, if she isn’t actually Jorch’s Ex. ;) :)

How about that C2C bumper music!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎