Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838177 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6750 on: August 02, 2022, 03:26:06 AM »
they're replaying the first hour, I missed another Nooryism - he asked the guest about the leader of China, a man Noory identified as 'Zin', ol' Zin Jinping.
PremRat needs term limits for it’s hosts.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6751 on: August 02, 2022, 07:03:04 AM »
PremRat needs term limits for it’s hosts.

Agreed.

I heard him do a live read for the truckers fuel card... He was like a certain president, lost and bewildered. Reading the words but not comprehending what it was and, most of all, he sounded like he might have been unable to create any inflection or energy out of how he said things.

I always thought that live reads cost more, they got ripped off.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6752 on: August 02, 2022, 03:57:21 PM »
If we host a Norry retirement dinner in honor of Norry, with Norry as the highlighted guest, would anyone come?   Or would we be ghosted by bad spirits?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6753 on: August 02, 2022, 04:04:34 PM »
If we host a Norry retirement dinner in honor of Norry, with Norry as the highlighted guest, would anyone come?   Or would we be ghosted by bad spirits?

Would anyone come?

Well, the sad pack would if PremSuck paid airfare and accommodations.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6754 on: August 02, 2022, 04:08:32 PM »
Will sNoory mention the earth speeding up?  Art would make an entire show of it. Hoagland, Kanu, Paglini.
Merry Christmas

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6755 on: August 03, 2022, 01:09:37 AM »

god he's awful, the show is awful.

anyway last night Tommy did a bad thing, he dented the ego of his boss. Noory was promoting that mess of a show in Everett, Washington, informing the listeners they better move fast because ticket sales are booming, they had better move on the remaining seats that are mostly in the back - Tommy interjected saying those seats are great because it's a small theater, Noory, ego bruised, defended himself telling Tommy 'it's a big theater, it's just because it's stacked', Tommy wasn't having any of that, he laughed 'It's a tiny theater, every seat is great',  Noory still reeling from the insult that he was playing a small theater doubled down 'It's a HUGE theater'. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6756 on: August 03, 2022, 01:38:28 AM »

he just told the guest his uncle won 8 million dollars in a lottery. is this a new story or he's mentioned it before? i wonder if it's the same uncle who met John F Kennedy on the campaign trail and gave him the idea for the Peace Corps.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6757 on: August 03, 2022, 02:45:27 AM »
... Noory still reeling from the insult that he was playing a small theater doubled down 'It's a HUGE theater'.

Did he actually learn how to say 'theater', or does he still say ''thurdur'?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6758 on: August 03, 2022, 06:17:45 AM »
he just told the guest his uncle won 8 million dollars in a lottery. is this a new story or he's mentioned it before? i wonder if it's the same uncle who met John F Kennedy on the campaign trail and gave him the idea for the Peace Corps.

I don't remember the exact amount but I do recall Noory, over the years, occasionally mentioning his uncle winning the lottery.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6759 on: August 03, 2022, 11:06:11 AM »
Will sNoory mention the earth speeding up?  Art would make an entire show of it. Hoagland, Kanu, Paglini.
”The Speedening.”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6760 on: August 03, 2022, 11:17:58 AM »

Last night, I watched an interesting video about being able to communicate with people from centuries past. He touched on time travel. Humorously enough, he talked about you would need a spaceship time machine as the universe is expanding and Earth is nowhere near it's orbit of centuries ago...

He went on to say that we would probably be able to communicate pretty clearly with people going back to Shakespeare's time. Before that, there would be a lot of issues with English. Dutch, that's another story.
Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #6761 on: August 03, 2022, 07:39:56 PM »
god he's awful, the show is awful.

anyway last night Tommy did a bad thing, he dented the ego of his boss. Noory was promoting that mess of a show in Everett, Washington, informing the listeners they better move fast because ticket sales are booming, they had better move on the remaining seats that are mostly in the back - Tommy interjected saying those seats are great because it's a small theater, Noory, ego bruised, defended himself telling Tommy 'it's a big theater, it's just because it's stacked', Tommy wasn't having any of that, he laughed 'It's a tiny theater, every seat is great',  Noory still reeling from the insult that he was playing a small theater doubled down 'It's a HUGE theater'.

That's pretty funny, it really shows there mindset. Tommy doesn't want to discourage people from buying tickets in the back rows because "They are all great views in an cozy theater " but like you said Noory ego is so big that he doesn't want to say it's a small venue even though it might help him sell the cheap seats better lol

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6762 on: August 03, 2022, 11:42:16 PM »

lol it's like a nightmare, i turn on Clyde Lewis and he takes a caller - it's Walt Da Atheist, doing his know-it-all routine of course.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6763 on: August 03, 2022, 11:47:42 PM »
That's pretty funny, it really shows there mindset. Tommy doesn't want to discourage people from buying tickets in the back rows because "They are all great views in an cozy theater " but like you said Noory ego is so big that he doesn't want to say it's a small venue even though it might help him sell the cheap seats better lol

the payoff was Noory's conversation ending last comment - whether the Everett theater is in Tommy's estimation 'small' or 'tiny' is debatable, it's 8 or 900 seats, Noory could have said 'Tommy it's not small or tiny, it's a good sized theater' BUT no, Noory's ego wouldn't allow that, not only isn't it small or tiny, it's HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. which it clearly isn't by anyone's estimation.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6764 on: August 03, 2022, 11:50:37 PM »
"Little" is his favorite term and his penis size.... 
Eh, nevermind...