Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838636 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6810 on: August 06, 2022, 10:26:04 PM »
👉 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yn1hw
Thanks for the link

John Batchelor, I think, was on KABC in LA in the 90s, maybe. Again, not Googling.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6811 on: August 07, 2022, 02:05:29 AM »

forgot to check out Coast tonight, listened to Hoagland and a 'citizen historian' guest, both insufferable libtards -  Hoagland wistfully said in later years his dear beloved Robin had become a Fox News cult member who wouldn't let him turn on any other news source.

caught the last half hour of the breathy sexy Lee Cigar,  Walt Da Atheist is hot for Connie Willis, Joe from Long Island is sweet on Lee Cigar, that gravely drone voice he speaks in surely got Lee's panties wet.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6812 on: August 07, 2022, 02:24:44 AM »
forgot to check out Coast tonight, listened to Hoagland and a 'citizen historian' guest, both insufferable libtards -  Hoagland wistfully said in later years his dear beloved Robin had become a Fox News cult member who wouldn't let him turn on any other news source...

Too bad she couldn't keep him away from Nasa photos and microphones.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6813 on: August 07, 2022, 04:37:06 AM »
forgot to check out Coast tonight, listened to Hoagland and a 'citizen historian' guest, both insufferable libtards -  Hoagland wistfully said in later years his dear beloved Robin had become a Fox News cult member who wouldn't let him turn on any other news source.

caught the last half hour of the breathy sexy Lee Cigar,  Walt Da Atheist is hot for Connie Willis, Joe from Long Island is sweet on Lee Cigar, that gravely drone voice he speaks in surely got Lee's panties wet.
Lee and Chuckles need to get to get phone sex numbers for their creepy, old guy fans to waste their dollars on. Maybe they already have. Chuckles already has her on-line Blue Balls “Gentlemen’s Club.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6814 on: August 07, 2022, 06:18:13 AM »
👉 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yn1hw

Thanks!  I'll listen to that this evening with a Paddy's, just like I did when it was done live.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6815 on: August 07, 2022, 06:27:54 AM »
Too bad she couldn't keep him away from Nasa photos and microphones.

Chuckles already has her on-line Blue Balls “Gentlemen’s Club.”

You guys. LOL! 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6816 on: August 07, 2022, 03:01:07 PM »
You guys. LOL!
Heh, always glad to give someone a laugh, especially when it’s about the C2C clown show.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6817 on: August 07, 2022, 03:41:35 PM »
Maybe Lee shouldn’t have bragged in her book about growing C cups almost overnight.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6818 on: August 07, 2022, 04:07:45 PM »
Maybe Lee shouldn’t have bragged in her book about growing C cups almost overnight.
Were there pictures?
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6819 on: August 07, 2022, 10:05:23 PM »
Man, Mark Shaw is going to be pissed. Lisa Garr had two Marilyn Monroe researchers on last night who came across a damn sight better than Shaw ever has.  It took me a while to figure out these were the people Shaw rails about when he's on with Noory. It was pretty obvious they were looking to get back at Shaw as they made a point of exposing specific "facts" on which he bases much of conspiracy theories. To my way of looking at things, they also presented Monroe much more realistically as a flawed, but bright, empowered woman.  Shaw always makes her out as a victim.

I also was impressed by Lisa Garr.  Usually I delete her shows without listening, her woo shows are too much.  Maybe I need to read what her show topics are before deleting her, much like I do with Knapp. Any Knapp true crime/Mafia show is a keeper.

The highlight of the show was Garr (or the producer) missing the female guest say, "Most people think Marilyn fucked her way to the top."  George would have had a stroke

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6820 on: August 07, 2022, 10:07:36 PM »
Man, Mark Shaw is going to be pissed. Lisa Garr had two Marilyn Monroe researchers on last night who came across a damn sight better than Shaw ever has.  It took me a while to figure out these were the people Shaw rails about when he's on with Noory. It was pretty obvious they were looking to get back at Shaw as they made a point of exposing specific "facts" on which he bases much of conspiracy theories. To my way of looking at things, they also presented Monroe much more realistically as a flawed, but bright, empowered woman.  Shaw always makes her out as a victim.

I also was impressed by Lisa Garr.  Usually I delete her shows without listening, her woo shows are too much.  Maybe I need to read what her show topics are before deleting her, much like I do with Knapp. Any Knapp true crime/Mafia show is a keeper.

The highlight of the show was Garr (or the producer) missing the female guest say, "Most people think Marilyn fucked her way to the top."  George would have had a stroke

I listened a lot longer than I expected.  She wasn't horrible.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6821 on: August 07, 2022, 10:54:19 PM »

oh yeah, 'fucked' would have done it, he'd be found unconscious on the floor of the studio, death by profanity.

but like most things with Noory it's probably an act, he probably is into all sorts of sexual depravity in LA, why he likes to get out of St Louis and away from his kids - he's a submissive I bet, likes to get his balls crushed/kicked, pegged etc

hmm .. his freaky obsession with 'little babies', he very well could be into the 'adult baby' kink, he becomes the 'little baby', wearing his diaper, pooping and peeing in the diaper, a pacifier in his mouth, goo goo ga ga

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6822 on: August 07, 2022, 11:01:47 PM »
oh yeah, 'fucked' would have done it, he'd be found unconscious on the floor of the studio, death by profanity.

but like most things with Noory it's probably an act, he probably is into all sorts of sexual depravity in LA, why he likes to get out of St Louis and away from his kids - he's a submissive I bet, likes to get his balls crushed/kicked, pegged etc

hmm .. his freaky obsession with 'little babies', he very well could be into the 'adult baby' kink, he becomes the 'little baby', wearing his diaper, pooping and peeing in the diaper, a pacifier in his mouth, goo goo ga ga

''Tommie knows all these places''

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6823 on: August 08, 2022, 01:25:00 AM »

Joe from Long Island has become a regular nuisance, always with some story from his personal experience that is thoroughly uninteresting or regurgitating something he read.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6824 on: August 08, 2022, 02:05:29 AM »
Joe from Long Island has become a regular nuisance, always with some story from his personal experience that is thoroughly uninteresting or regurgitating something he read.

''and stuff''