Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838567 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7125 on: September 11, 2022, 07:54:49 AM »
True, Ian talked over the guest a lot. The stories of the muscle mag guy was neat trivia. Of course, the anecdote of the Knute Rockne airplane crash was much more informed than George could ever think of.

I did end up streaming the ultimate Art Bell or U7 radio or something when I finally got to bed.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7126 on: September 11, 2022, 08:24:05 AM »
I like true crime a lot but as usual Ian hogs the interview - i'd say 70% of the conversation has been Ian's voice. He's trying so hard to force his definition of what is 'true crime' and what isn't, talking in circles.

Hell of a lot better than Noory but he does bloviate like few others.

Yep.  I listened and became irritated with Ian.  I listened to some of the open lines because I knew he wasn't letting the sad pack call in.  However, I became bored.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7127 on: September 11, 2022, 08:32:39 AM »
Syrett is about the only host I can tolerate, anymore.

Ditto.  Ian is hit or miss for me, and Knapp has become tiresome.  Syrett's expanding his website on the 1st of the month.  I already canceled C2C Insider and I think I'll sign up for the new version of  Richard Syrett's Strange Planet when it's up and running.

Or maybe I should pay to join Chuckles for a virtual beer.  ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7128 on: September 11, 2022, 08:55:00 AM »
Now we know why George Knapp was sticking to paranormal and UFO investigations... You all have heard about the other investigative reporter in Vegas who was murdered by a politician whose party wishes to ban guns, so he stabbed him instead.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/robert-telles-arrest-abc-cbs-nbc-msnbc-avoid-mentioning-suspect-journalists-murder-democrat

That's Vegas baby!
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7129 on: September 11, 2022, 08:55:27 AM »

Or you and Walt could cop a virtual feel when you join Chuckles.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7130 on: September 11, 2022, 08:58:20 AM »
Does she make appearances at conventions? Does she have special one-on-one meet and greets? Does she have security?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7131 on: September 11, 2022, 09:12:45 AM »

LOL!  ;D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7132 on: September 11, 2022, 10:44:37 AM »
LOL!  ;D

Yes, a night with Chuckles and Mary Jane is memorable.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7133 on: September 11, 2022, 10:57:46 AM »
Ditto.  Ian is hit or miss for me, and Knapp has become tiresome.  Syrett's expanding his website on the 1st of the month.  I already canceled C2C Insider and I think I'll sign up for the new version of  Richard Syrett's Strange Planet when it's up and running.

Go for the $700 annual fee. Two whole months are free!

https://www.conniewillis.com/offers/CNinv9eK/checkout

You even get to select your preferred virtual drink! I’m going with a Wallbanger.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Just make sure to agree with the terms.

“Dates and times are subject to change at any time. It is up to you to make the scheduled times. If you cannot we will miss you.
This is a paid show created to enjoy each others company with an adult beverage of your choice. These shows will not be publicly aired or seen in replays. It will be kept privately and made comfortable for you to relax, enjoys others conversations and to have fun.
This show is also designed to enjoy each others company from home safely and virtually. By purchasing these virtual bar seats you are promising to be  home, or a place you will stay for the evening and not be driving a vehicle. You are agreeing there will be no liability on the side of Connie Willis, Grok LLC, Blue Rock Talk or Connie After Dark. You are responsible for your own actions. The show will not be aired publicly or replayed unless a judge asks by law.
If anyone gets unorderly, we will vote to kick you out, or the host, me, will quietly ban you. There will be no refunds or money back if you are kicked out, whether you are a monthly or annual member.
There are no refunds.
Please keep in mind the prices are kept very low and your payments go immediately into keeping the show alive. Therefore, there are no refunds. However, you can self-cancel at any time so there will be no more recurring payments. Do this by logging into your account at  https://www.conniewillis.com/login, clicking on “settings”, then “billing Info” at the top right. This is where you can update your credit card too.
If you have any other problems contact me at support@conniewillis.com. 
Please do not solicit other members in any way with products or to have them on your shows. If you are found bothering another member in any way, you will be kicked out immediately with no refund.
By signing up for the show, you are doing so with the acknowledgement of responsibility to:
Knowing this show will not be publicly aired, replayed or seen by those in attendance ever again unless court ordered.
Some clips maybe be shown for marketing purposes upon host discretion.
Remember to Drink Responsibly and Never get behind the wheel if Impaired!
We want you to be safe and come back often virtually!
By purchasing the show, you are accepting all responsibility for your behaviors, actions and reactions. You are agreeing to stay at home while engaging in the show, not driving, and taking responsibility for any and all wrongdoings, with none being given to Blue Rock Talk, GROK LLC, Connie Willis, Cadets, Connie After Dark, or other Blue Rockers or entities related to Connie Willis. You are also stating you are of legal age to drink in the state you reside.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7134 on: September 11, 2022, 11:00:14 AM »

You even get to select your preferred virtual drink! I’m going with a Wallbanger.

Is that a euphemism for a glory hole?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7135 on: September 11, 2022, 11:07:20 AM »
Is that a euphemism for a glory hole?
Perish the thought, kind sir!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7136 on: September 11, 2022, 01:52:57 PM »
Yes, a night with Chuckles and Mary Jane is memorable.

I'll bring the donuts.   :D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7137 on: September 11, 2022, 02:06:03 PM »

Just make sure to agree with the terms.

Ha!  Wallbanger.

I could win the lottery and wouldn't waste a penny on her nonsense.  Although I am curious how her little operation works.  It seems sad and sort of creepy.  I wonder if Walt has purchased his membership already.  Chuckles should at least throw in a free gift.  She probably has a storage unit full of things she hoarded from her days at the Home Shopping Network. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7138 on: September 11, 2022, 05:05:17 PM »
Ha!  Wallbanger.

I could win the lottery and wouldn't waste a penny on her nonsense.  Although I am curious how her little operation works.  It seems sad and sort of creepy.  I wonder if Walt has purchased his membership already.  Chuckles should at least throw in a free gift.  She probably has a storage unit full of things she hoarded from her days at the Home Shopping Network.
I’ll bet Anything For a Buck Chuckles sold every freebie she ever got from her infomercial career. No doubt hyped-up with how it was “one of a kind,” “a priceless heirloom,” “one day only!” “actually touched by me!””you can’t live with out it,” and “I’m selling this at a tremendous loss, just for you!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7139 on: September 11, 2022, 05:22:22 PM »
I’ll bet Anything For a Buck Chuckles sold every freebie she ever got from her infomercial career. No doubt hyped-up with how it was “one of a kind,” “a priceless heirloom,” “one day only!” “actually touched by me!””you can’t live with out it,” and “I’m selling this at a tremendous loss, just for you!”

Remarkable, those selling points sound just like a ticket to one of Norry's "live" events.