Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838716 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7245 on: September 27, 2022, 12:45:53 AM »
If Tommy dies before Noory I know exactly how it's going to go.

Noory wraps up another shitty interview with a medium/psychic at 4:30 AM. Commercial break. Returns with sappy bumper 'Somewhere There's A Place For Us'. Noory goes into fake grief mode, choking up, 'Folks, as some of you already know, we lost Tom Danheiser earlier today. Tom was the producer of Coast and a great guy and friend. He really cared about the listeners and especially our regular callers like Cornelius who are lonely. Tom would take the time and talk to them on the phone. We don't know the cause of death but Tom was a pretty big guy and had some health problems the past few years. I tried to get him to take better care of himself like I do and take tumeric every day. As a tribute to Tom we're going to leave you with part of an interview with a random Coast guest and then my rendition of Tell Tale Heart .... Tommy, we'll miss you ..... *snort* *sob* ... really will'

I can hear it now. . .

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7246 on: September 27, 2022, 01:41:26 AM »
More angst songs.  I hate this song.  It starts out with angst, issues a backhanded compliment and then dies in angst.  Love is a razor.  Love is hearts afraid of breaking.  What other shit is he going to throw at us through this song? Oh, love is people who never learn to dance.  Love is people who are too chicken to take risks.  Love is people who can't give.  Love is the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live.  Fuck you, Snorway.  Fuck you and your condescending asshole self. None of this is love.  It's just another one of your sick, poisoned angst songs.  Fuck you.  I am disgusted constantly.  You suck shit.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7247 on: September 27, 2022, 01:45:23 AM »
I love you @Sofia, do you write songs and play guitar?

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7248 on: September 27, 2022, 02:48:26 AM »
Serenade her with a song.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7249 on: September 27, 2022, 08:13:29 AM »
His songs probably follow the way he conducts love in real life, just ask She'-She'.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7250 on: September 27, 2022, 08:54:45 AM »
Serenade her with a song.

🎶🎶🎶🎶
It's just the night in my veins
Making me crawl in the dust again
It's just the night under my skin slipping it in
🎶🎶🎶🎶
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7251 on: September 27, 2022, 04:47:21 PM »
More angst songs.  I hate this song.  It starts out with angst, issues a backhanded compliment and then dies in angst.  Love is a razor.  Love is hearts afraid of breaking.  What other shit is he going to throw at us through this song? Oh, love is people who never learn to dance.  Love is people who are too chicken to take risks.  Love is people who can't give.  Love is the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live.  Fuck you, Snorway.  Fuck you and your condescending asshole self. None of this is love.  It's just another one of your sick, poisoned angst songs.  Fuck you.  I am disgusted constantly.  You suck shit.

Love is for desperate losers?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7252 on: September 27, 2022, 06:01:01 PM »

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7253 on: September 27, 2022, 10:39:43 PM »
Noory's guest tonight is Nostradamus expert John Hogue.
Just before the first break, it sounded like Noory called him John "Hogan" :D

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7254 on: September 27, 2022, 10:43:06 PM »
Noory just told John Hogue that he is getting thousands of emails calling Hogue a "Putin apologist"

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7255 on: September 27, 2022, 10:43:15 PM »
Noory's guest tonight is Nostradamus self-claimed expert John Hogue...

Fify, this guy is another Noory fraud.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7256 on: September 27, 2022, 11:49:46 PM »
Okay well not to sound contrary but I don't have to be an artist to recognize bad!  Just saying.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7257 on: September 27, 2022, 11:51:18 PM »
He must have a prognosis.  Another song about death and the angst of it has been inflicted on the audience tonight.  Did Art do shit like this?  https://www.songfacts.com/lyrics/terry-jacks/seasons-in-the-sun  Snorway, if you have a prognosis, I am very sorry to hear it but if you keep playing angst songs, I'm going to wish you were on the Highway to Hell.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7258 on: September 28, 2022, 01:43:22 AM »
I see that Sunday he played "Brilliant Disguise", in which the singer equates himself to an adulterer.  I think this show is over for me.  I always objected to Midnight Special because of its quasi-adultery theme, and I let Snorway know how I felt about that.  Maybe someone else on the team picked it.  Fine.  But now to play a song that outright brings up adultery as a real topic?  Bye.  Racist was bad enough in Sports Are Good For America by George Noory.  Movie stars.  Alcohol.  Racist.  Adultery.  No one cares what's next.