Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838702 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7260 on: September 28, 2022, 04:53:53 AM »
I see that Sunday he played "Brilliant Disguise", in which the singer equates himself to an adulterer.  I think this show is over for me.  I always objected to Midnight Special because of its quasi-adultery theme, and I let Snorway know how I felt about that.  Maybe someone else on the team picked it.  Fine.  But now to play a song that outright brings up adultery as a real topic?  Bye.  Racist was bad enough in Sports Are Good For America by George Noory.  Movie stars.  Alcohol.  Racist.  Adultery.  No one cares what's next.
Put down the Noory and slowly back away.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7261 on: September 28, 2022, 01:11:13 PM »
Last night regular caller Thomas in La Jolla called in and rambled on and on to guest John Hogue.
Hogue had enough and cut Thomas off and forced him to get to a question!  Noory never does that with him.
Later Cornelius called in to the second guest (a remote viewer) but seemed to comment more about Hogue and that ETs are really demons.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7262 on: September 28, 2022, 01:22:36 PM »
It is just speculative based on my brief interaction with the rotund number two at C2C...

I think George is more an encouragement for these sad-pack of callers to waste show time. Tommy was like "yeah, say something about them..."
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7263 on: September 28, 2022, 05:09:06 PM »
More angst songs.  I hate this song.  It starts out with angst, issues a backhanded compliment and then dies in angst.  Love is a razor.  Love is hearts afraid of breaking.  What other shit is he going to throw at us through this song? Oh, love is people who never learn to dance.  Love is people who are too chicken to take risks.  Love is people who can't give.  Love is the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live.  Fuck you, Snorway.  Fuck you and your condescending asshole self. None of this is love.  It's just another one of your sick, poisoned angst songs.  Fuck you.  I am disgusted constantly.  You suck shit.

Does Snorgie need some recommendations?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7264 on: September 28, 2022, 10:36:33 PM »

another night of bottom of the barrel guests. as if we don't get enough shows about 'space' tonight's first guest is some nobody who has something called The Space Show - he's sputtering and stammering, got confused telling Noory about this DART asteroid thing, couldn't remember what the acronym stands for, told Noory he had 'to check my notes' LOL so pathetic. there are hundreds, if not thousands of real space experts including astronomers but we get losers like this. the dumbest laziest show in the history of radio.

the 2nd guest is another nutritional snake oil salesman.

Coolio died today, I ask God 'Why Coolio Lord when Noory is available?'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7265 on: September 28, 2022, 10:58:44 PM »
Hell, I bet RCH would have made himself available...

For the space talk thing, not taking Coolio's place.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7266 on: September 29, 2022, 01:15:49 AM »
The first caller for Noory's second guest a herbalist was looking for a cure to his blindness.
Noory and the guest recommended a few supplements.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7267 on: September 29, 2022, 06:24:54 AM »
The first caller for Noory's second guest a herbalist was looking for a cure to his blindness.
Noory and the guest recommended a few supplements.

Huh?  Supplements to cure blindness?  Noory is nothing but a salesman.  It really is irresponsible to give people false hope.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7268 on: September 29, 2022, 06:35:43 AM »
Huh?  Supplements to cure blindness?  Noory is nothing but a salesman.  It really is irresponsible to give people false hope.
And unethical, but that seems to mean nothing to Jorch and Co.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7269 on: September 29, 2022, 06:48:12 AM »
Does anyone have a recording of sNoory reading Tell Tale Heart?  For educational purposes only.
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7270 on: September 29, 2022, 02:00:45 PM »
Last night Noory again brought up Edgar Cayce and his recommendation of eating 3 almonds/day to prevent cancer.
Noory says he does that.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7271 on: September 29, 2022, 02:28:02 PM »
We won’t lose him to cancer, then.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7272 on: September 29, 2022, 02:41:40 PM »
Last night Noory again brought up Edgar Cayce and his recommendation of eating 3 almonds/day to prevent cancer.
Noory says he does that.
Someone needs to tell Biden he can stop his war on cancer.

#BillionsMoreForUkraineAndHunterNaow!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7273 on: September 29, 2022, 02:50:23 PM »
Does anyone have a recording of sNoory reading Tell Tale Heart?  For educational purposes only.
Hard to believe no one has a recording of Dave Norway regurgitating The Tell Tale Heart. Cough, cough…

I can get you a video of the neighbor’s cat puking up a mouse, if you want to up your game, Juan. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7274 on: September 29, 2022, 02:52:21 PM »
The old gal who called George to ask space guy to explain how the ISS, satellites, rockets, et al. had destroyed Earth was a hoot. Space guy was flummoxed, and equally amusing as he struggled to comprehend what she asking.