Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838186 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7305 on: October 02, 2022, 01:35:56 AM »
wow lol told you bizarre. the 70s version of Anthony Newley was even weirder, he was doing more pop/rock along with Broadway music, colorful costumes and a curly head of hair with sideburns and bushy eyebrows. There was another singer from the same era who was just as strange an act, Paul Williams, he was like a dwarf, looked about 4'11" with tinted aviator shades and blonde hair in a center part shag style who wore velvet three piece suits and like Newley also sang in a really weird way with odd mannerisms and mouth movements. He also fancied himself a witty guy and Carson who was the king of late night liked him. He was very sleazy 70s LA. Man that decade was not only cheesy but very sleazy.

definitely Noory's type of entertainment, mid 70s Noory would be 25 years old - he was digging the acts my parents would go to Las Vegas to see when they were middle aged, I actually think I remember my parents going to see Anthony Newley in something at Melody Fair, an outdoor theater in the round near Buffalo NY.

and that IS the song Noory has been playing lately, god I hope somebody records his Everett musical performance and uploads it to YouTube.
”…There was another singer from the same era who was just as strange an act, Paul Williams, he was like a dwarf, looked about 4'11" with tinted aviator shades and blonde hair in a center part shag style who wore velvet three piece suits and like Newley also sang in a really weird way with odd mannerisms and mouth movements. He also fancied himself a witty guy and Carson who was the…”

Ugh, yes, I remember that guy. I was never a fan. He did have an odd singing voice, kind of warbling.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7306 on: October 02, 2022, 11:26:58 AM »
I remember little Paul Williams got some acting roles in the 70s including on Hawaiu Five-0  and he played an orangutan in the fifth apes movie - Battle For The Planet of the Apes.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7307 on: October 02, 2022, 11:44:31 AM »
I remember little Paul Williams got some acting roles in the 70s including on Hawaiu Five-0  and he played an orangutan in the fifth apes movie - Battle For The Planet of the Apes.

he looked like an ape, good casting.

he was a pretty prominent song writer, wrote Rainy Days and Mondays and some other hits.

i turned Coast on as I went to bed last night, Syrett in the hosting chair with a Canadian fraudster psychic/medium/remote viewer - once again they did a live remote viewing experiment and once again it went laughably bad - the guest coaxing Syrett and listeners to remote view an object on his desk, Syrett who is gullible as fuck trying so hard 'i see rectangle, yes a rectangle' the fraudster very encouraging claiming that yes indeed the object is creating rectangular shadows on his desk, he wills his student Syrett to concentrate 'see the object Richard, what are you seeing?' Syrett under pressure is just making shit up 'i'm seeing like a shiny border, and a circle within a bigger circle, and lines dark lines'  then a few callers called in with what they were 'seeing' -  running out of time Syrett made the fraudster reveal the object, it was one of those yellow balls with the famous 'Have a Nice Day' smiley faces on it.

my guess was closer than anybody's, i guessed an orange, not because i saw anything, the guest said the object fit in his palm so i imagined what a broken down old fraudster might have in his house that would fit in his palm and guessed an orange.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7308 on: October 02, 2022, 12:38:48 PM »
What? Didn't anybody else see a polar bear eating a seal?
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7309 on: October 02, 2022, 01:04:41 PM »
my guess was closer than anybody's, i guessed an orange, not because i saw anything, the guest said the object fit in his palm so i imagined what a broken down old fraudster might have in his house that would fit in his palm and guessed an orange.
Wow - you did better remote viewing than Major Ed Dames!  ;D

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7310 on: October 02, 2022, 01:06:25 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7311 on: October 02, 2022, 01:45:24 PM »

he was a pretty prominent song writer, wrote Rainy Days and Mondays and some other hits…

Yes, indeed. He should have just stayed with what he was good at, and stayed behind the scenes. I’m guessing his ego wouldn’t allow it. He certainly wasn’t Karen Carpenter, when it came to singing.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7312 on: October 02, 2022, 01:46:20 PM »
What? Didn't anybody else see a polar bear eating a seal?
I saw Tommee eating a bag of tacos.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7313 on: October 02, 2022, 05:17:09 PM »

Interesting, I'm thinking they should get an orangutan to play Tommee in 'George Noory, the Movie'.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7314 on: October 02, 2022, 10:51:31 PM »

was expecting Syrett tonight but Droopy George is behind the mic. Once again showing off his ignorance. His guest is a Christian pastor talking about Biblical prophecy end times because a 'red heifer' cow was born in Israel and supposedly this is a symbol that the apocalypse is upon us.

So Noory asked the pastor 'Why in 1948 when they created Israel didn't they carve out territory for the Palestinians?'  The pastor is as ignorant as Noory. The was a UN negotiated Partition Plan in 1947 that split what's now Israel 50/50 between Jews and Arabs. The Jews agreed to the plan, the Arabs voted against it. All the wars, the death, the poverty of the Palestinians would have been avoided.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7315 on: October 02, 2022, 11:27:20 PM »
Cornelius just called in and has said "and stuff" at least 10 times already!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7316 on: October 02, 2022, 11:41:58 PM »
"I tried to kill my boss... and stuff..."
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7317 on: October 02, 2022, 11:56:43 PM »
Old Walt the skeptic called in and told off the pastor guest claiming man created the gods not the opposite.
Too bad he didn't have Connie Willis on as guest host so he could remind her again about his big feet!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7318 on: October 03, 2022, 12:02:39 AM »

Walt the Horny Atheist Blowhard just called in and set the pastor straight that Yahweh was just the Jewish version of the Roman God Jupiter. Walt's an idiot himself, Yahweh predates Rome by centuries.

But anyway I'd like to introduce you to my little friend I'm writing a series of children's books about, Incurious George, the little monkey who has no real curiosity about anything.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7319 on: October 03, 2022, 01:10:48 AM »
... Droopy George is behind the mic. Once again showing off his ignorance...

Old Walt the skeptic called in...

Walt the Horny Atheist Blowhard just called in...

George and the Pack getting an early start on the week.