Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838575 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7350 on: October 04, 2022, 03:24:31 AM »

i have listened to talk radio all my life, i could listen to podcasts overnight but I like to hear live people. there are very few options for live radio overnight, i've tried to listen to them and hating on Noory and his frauds and wackjob guests and the Sad Pack is more entertaining to me than the alternatives.

sometimes the guests/topics are so bad or dull I can't listen.
It's really slim pickings.  I just found out about
, a live police patroller on Friday nights on You Tube I think.  I'm going to try it out if I can find it again.  In my dreams, I would like a wall to have a larger-than-life realtime web cam of someone else's lonely cat while they are at work lol.  And the cat could see me, too.  Or maybe a foster animal facility.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7351 on: October 04, 2022, 05:05:36 AM »
one of the more bizarre characters you'll find on the internet surely. ::)

but anyway back to dissecting Noory, so much cringe - he's got political consultant Dick Morris on who's a big Trump guy. Morris admitted the only reason he agreed to be on with a moron like Noory in the middle of the night is the owner of Newsmax a Coast advertiser pressured him to come on. Noory then tells a thoroughly uninteresting story about the founder of Newsmax coming on his Nighthawk show in St. Louis. Noory is embarrassing himself as usual with stupid questions and asides. A female senior, aren't they all, calls in and she's upset over all the illegal immigrants, she claims she lost her apartment and her landlord rented out her apartment to an illegal immigrant. Morris found her story interesting. Noory completely missing the point as always jumps in 'Dick, I've always felt the government should build homeless cities, you know apartments and houses for the homeless.' Noory waits for a response, hoping to get some kind of approval for his stupid idea but Morris does the right thing and says nothing creating one of those familiar awkward moments Noory specializes in.

oh god Noory just begged Morris to help him get Trump on Coast. Noory of course is a spineless weasel 'Dick I just want you to know I don't vote in presidential elections, because I don't want people to think I take sides.'
fucking ignoramus, you don't vote because you're an idiot who stands for nothing.
Plus, Morris has a new book out to plug.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7352 on: October 04, 2022, 05:23:29 AM »
Yes, Norry is a fake, fraud, and phony, and he even phones that in nightly. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7353 on: October 04, 2022, 07:05:21 AM »
It's really slim pickings.  I just found out about
, a live police patroller on Friday nights on You Tube I think.  I'm going to try it out if I can find it again.  In my dreams, I would like a wall to have a larger-than-life realtime web cam of someone else's lonely cat while they are at work lol.  And the cat could see me, too.  Or maybe a foster animal facility.

Bob and Pat will appreciate your being a backseater!

I love it when Bob will say something like "...tell LaWanda's parents that she's not being taken into custody tonight, but she needs an attitude adjustment..."
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7354 on: October 04, 2022, 12:31:10 PM »
Norry, had been engaged to a Hawaiian Tropic Model.  That was why he wanted to have a studio in Hawaii.  I learned that at paranormal Happy Hour on location a paranormal conference. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7355 on: October 04, 2022, 12:40:04 PM »
Norry, had been engaged to a Hawaiian Tropic Model.  That was why he wanted to have a studio in Hawaii.  I learned that at paranormal Happy Hour on location a paranormal conference.
Why didn't they marry? Goes to Houston a lot, too.  Candy the productive animal lover with many skills, from 2013, wherever you are, count your blessings.  On the air the other night, a person named Candy called but the call cut off.  If it was you, just be glad.  He's no good.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7356 on: October 04, 2022, 12:49:09 PM »
Why didn't they marry? Goes to Houston a lot, too.  Candy the productive animal lover with many skills, from 2013, wherever you are, count your blessings.  On the air the other night, a person named Candy called but the call cut off.  If it was you, just be glad.  He's no good.

Don't know the details, but that would be an interesting question for True open lines.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7357 on: October 04, 2022, 06:52:46 PM »
It's really slim pickings.  I just found out about , a live police patroller on Friday nights on You Tube I think.  I'm going to try it out if I can find it again.  In my dreams, I would like a wall to have a larger-than-life realtime web cam of someone else's lonely cat while they are at work lol.  And the cat could see me, too.  Or maybe a foster animal facility.

@Sofia - a special Tuesday edition is on!

Sheriff Bob helped an older homeless guy who was trespassing and apparently trying to fight him and Pat and ultimately, Bob put the chain back on his bike. Dude rode off and didn't even say thank you.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7358 on: October 05, 2022, 12:29:43 AM »
@Sofia - a special Tuesday edition is on!

Sheriff Bob helped an older homeless guy who was trespassing and apparently trying to fight him and Pat and ultimately, Bob put the chain back on his bike. Dude rode off and didn't even say thank you.
Thanks.  Sorry I missed that.  Some severely mentally ill people can be very ungrateful.  Guy was probably paranoid.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7359 on: October 05, 2022, 12:31:31 AM »
Thanks.  Sorry I missed that.  Some severely mentally ill people can be very ungrateful.  Guy was probably paranoid.

It was an eventful episode...  Searching for an attempted murderer.  Mic was muted for a lot of the time...
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7360 on: October 05, 2022, 12:35:22 AM »
What was the Midnight song?  It sounded like Julio Iglesias.  Snorway, you suck.  You're a sicko who cares about garage businesses of people who say, "If it doesn't feel good, don't do it."  I guess that kind of person didn't take care of his dad when he got old.  It doesn't "feel good" to puree food and wipe back ends.  Yet you laud such derelicts.  How come you didn't come home when your dad died?  Sure, his fall was sudden, but don't you think your mother could have benefitted from you being there?  Exactly what was so important that you didn't even try? 

You say you don't express your political beliefs but you write for a company that welcomes racism, you engage in racism in that article, and you want Trump, a racist, on your show!  You lie when you say you don't express political beliefs.  You never tried to get Obama on your show. 

Don't you dare be over-confident.  I am personally going to make sure that no one  who matters EVER forgets you lauded someone, Ron Rice, who had no decent values at all beyond cash and sex.  Sex that he called all ego; didn't even mention love.  You suck.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7361 on: October 05, 2022, 01:06:33 AM »
It was an eventful episode...  Searching for an attempted murderer.  Mic was muted for a lot of the time...
Thanks for the heads-up about the mic being muted.  I was wondering about how this person is allowed to do this,, but of course I am going to watch.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7362 on: October 05, 2022, 01:06:57 AM »
Did he play Julio Iglesias around Midnight?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7363 on: October 05, 2022, 01:59:28 AM »
Noory told the guest about his paranormal aunt who died in the bathtub when a radio fell in.
He noted luckily she wasn't listening to him!

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #7364 on: October 05, 2022, 02:10:05 AM »
Did he play Julio Iglesias around Midnight?