Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838513 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7365 on: October 05, 2022, 08:03:23 AM »
What was the Midnight song?  It sounded like Julio Iglesias.  Snorway, you suck.  You're a sicko who cares about garage businesses of people who say, "If it doesn't feel good, don't do it."  I guess that kind of person didn't take care of his dad when he got old.  It doesn't "feel good" to puree food and wipe back ends.  Yet you laud such derelicts.  How come you didn't come home when your dad died?  Sure, his fall was sudden, but don't you think your mother could have benefitted from you being there?  Exactly what was so important that you didn't even try? 

You say you don't express your political beliefs but you write for a company that welcomes racism, you engage in racism in that article, and you want Trump, a racist, on your show!  You lie when you say you don't express political beliefs.  You never tried to get Obama on your show. 

Don't you dare be over-confident.  I am personally going to make sure that no one  who matters EVER forgets you lauded someone, Ron Rice, who had no decent values at all beyond cash and sex.  Sex that he called all ego; didn't even mention love.  You suck.
Eh, tell us how you really feel.  :o  I hope Noory doesn’t have any pet rabbits.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7366 on: October 05, 2022, 02:28:38 PM »
Cornelius called in again last night to the first guest, letting him know several times that he is an African-American and "stuff"
He told the long story of his father dying from covid and then his own recent health scare with super-high blood sugar readings.
Then Cornelius himself got covid and Noory told him to take vitamins like C, D, zinc, "and stuff" :)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7367 on: October 05, 2022, 02:53:33 PM »
Cornelius called in again last night to the first guest, letting him know several times that he is an African-American and "stuff"
He told the long story of his father dying from covid and then his own recent health scare with super-high blood sugar readings.
Then Cornelius himself got covid and Noory told him to take vitamins like C, D, zinc, "and stuff" :)

He's the 200lb version of Falkie, isn't he?

A story for everything, self-aggrandizing, troublesome past...
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7368 on: October 05, 2022, 03:32:29 PM »
Norry, you must get Kamala Harris on your show immediately for all  to hear.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7369 on: October 05, 2022, 04:34:50 PM »
Norry, you must get Kamala Harris on your show immediately for all  to hear.

The Significance of the Passage of Time does sound like a Coast subject. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7370 on: October 05, 2022, 04:51:48 PM »
When they rolled him into the hospital, didn’t he say he had a blood sugar of 2000? Is that even possible?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7371 on: October 05, 2022, 05:43:57 PM »
When they rolled him into the hospital, didn’t he say he had a blood sugar of 2000? Is that even possible?
Because Falkie.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7372 on: October 05, 2022, 09:54:30 PM »
Last night Cornelius said his blood sugar peaked at 1000!
He blamed it on after his father died he started eating only junk food and stuff like McDonalds and only drinking lemonade and other sugary stuff...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7373 on: October 06, 2022, 12:22:42 AM »

big show in Everett is 2 days away and 'tickets still available'

Walt is such a bore, he called in again to tell a guest, of course 'wid all due respect' that the Bible is nothing more than myths told by ancient people who didn't know science. Joe from Long Island is another ponderous bore, put him and Walt in the same Sad Pack sub group with Thomas from La Jolla and Mike the Millennial, losers who contribute nothing to society, don't work, most likely no friends, so they read a lot and want to show off on a radio show.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7374 on: October 06, 2022, 12:31:06 AM »
big show in Everett is 2 days away and 'tickets still available'

Walt is such a bore, he called in again to tell a guest, of course 'wid all due respect' that the Bible is nothing more than myths told by ancient people who didn't know science. Joe from Long Island is another ponderous bore, put him and Walt in the same Sad Pack sub group with Thomas from La Jolla and Mike the Millennial, losers who contribute nothing to society, don't work, most likely no friends, so they read a lot and want to show off on a radio show.
How do they pay their rent?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7375 on: October 06, 2022, 12:34:10 AM »
Why are you asking where she was born, Snorway?  Are you curious about her astrology?  Or her marriage/divorce court records? 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7376 on: October 06, 2022, 12:40:13 AM »
How do they pay their rent?

family, social assistance - there's a lot of very financially comfortable people out there that can support family members who can't/won't work. i see so many people on social media, have nice homes and things, vehicles, pets they spend more money on than the average person spends on their children, travel and I see no evidence of them doing anything to have earned money.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7377 on: October 06, 2022, 02:10:40 AM »
family, social assistance - there's a lot of very financially comfortable people out there that can support family members who can't/won't work. i see so many people on social media, have nice homes and things, vehicles, pets they spend more money on than the average person spends on their children, travel and I see no evidence of them doing anything to have earned money.
I see.  Too bad I'm not related them.  But there's a lot of fakes on social media, too.  One time I saw two ladies in a klunker van drive up to a marina and pull out a portable table, lace table cloth, candles, etc...  It was all fake.  They took photos like they had had a big dinner and then left within 30 minutes.  So stupid.  I don't think they were filming for any "set".  It was just the two of them and cell phones...  Surprise for them - it is blustery at marinas in Washington lol.  All their finery kept blowing off the table.  I heard, "Never compare your insides with other people's outsides" and I think it's true, because people lie.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7378 on: October 06, 2022, 10:45:32 AM »
Last night Cornelius said his blood sugar peaked at 1000!
He blamed it on after his father died he started eating only junk food and stuff like McDonalds and only drinking lemonade and other sugary stuff...
Corny is not long for this world, if he’s telling the truth. He’s a time bomb waiting to go off.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7379 on: October 06, 2022, 11:16:07 AM »
Corny is not long for this world, if he’s telling the truth. He’s a time bomb waiting to go off.

When that happens, I look forward to him calling George from the other side to tell us he's "dead and stuff."  That, in turn, will spur George into reminding us of the Twilight Zone episode where "great friend of the show" Billy Mumy played the little boy who got phone calls from his dead grandmother.