Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838286 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7695 on: November 12, 2022, 09:09:32 PM »
That's great!  All Snorway ever sent me was a fan club photo of him with the wrong fan's name on it.  As a matter of fact, I think it said Karen, ew.  What a creep.

You were treated better than She'-She'.  She sent him a picture, and he used it against her in court.  Creeper. Reaper.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7696 on: November 13, 2022, 12:21:21 AM »
Syrett's endless supply of mediocre Canadian music has become annoying 'That was Gord Levesque, formerly of the Counting Beavers, originally from Hamilton, Ontario not far from my studio here in Old Thornhill, with a song called 'Moose Knuckle Boogie'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7697 on: November 13, 2022, 12:43:22 AM »
Hahaha! I can hear his voice... Perfect.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7698 on: November 13, 2022, 05:42:08 AM »
That's great!  All Snorway ever sent me was a fan club photo of him with the wrong fan's name on it.  As a matter of fact, I think it said Karen, ew.  What a creep.
Heh, heh, heh. Name checks out.  :D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7699 on: November 13, 2022, 05:43:47 AM »
Syrett's endless supply of mediocre Canadian music has become annoying 'That was Gord Levesque, formerly of the Counting Beavers, originally from Hamilton, Ontario not far from my studio here in Old Thornhill, with a song called 'Moose Knuckle Boogie'
LOL!   ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7700 on: November 13, 2022, 08:14:46 AM »

We need to consult the Bumper music evaluator to know the full value of the music.  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7701 on: November 13, 2022, 09:28:23 AM »
We need to consult the Bumper music evaluator to know the full value of the music.  ;D
Moose are notorious women-haters. Just look at this. Bullwinkle is clearly in the dominant position over poor, subservient Natasha. He might even beat her with that bat!  >:(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7702 on: November 15, 2022, 12:10:07 AM »
George bored everyone stiff tonight?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7703 on: November 15, 2022, 12:59:10 AM »
i turned it on too late, I only heard the last 5 minutes of Richard C. Hoagland - George did his weird thing which he has been doing recently, he gets very serious and emotional and tells his guest how much they are appreciated 'Richard I just want to take a minute to tell you how much I appreciate you for all your years of work and your contribution to the show. I really do.' it's like a pre-eulogy. Noory noticing most of Coast's regular guests are kicking the bucket so he's doing this to preemptively avoid guilt and avoid attending funerals or making donations when these people actually do die.

The second guest is also a recurring guest Tommy books when he's even lazier than his usual lazy self, the dude who writes books called Knowledge in a Nutshell filled with trivia and stories about the origins of common popular things. Top notch stuff, the kind of book you only read when you're taking a long dump. Noory can't even keep up with this lightweight stuff - the guest explained how 'hamburgers' got their name and became so popular, immigrants from the city of Hamburg, Germany brought it here -  Noory then had a thought, he wondered if Warren Burger who was a Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court had something to do with it and then his reptilian brain connected Warren Burger to Earl Warren ANOTHER Chief Justice who presided over the Warren Commission hearings into the JFK Assassination. He then threw out, unironically, if maybe they were the same person and somehow related to the Earl of Hamburg in Germany. The guest fell silent unable to respond to Noory's stream of conscious idiocy.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7704 on: November 15, 2022, 01:27:32 AM »

oh Jim Bohannon died, last week Mike the Millennial mentioned some radio person battling cancer but I missed the name. Mike just called in to thank George for his kind words about Bohannon, Bohannon obviously another hero of Mike's.

I remember Bohannon as Larry King's fill in guy when Larry had his syndicated overnight radio show, I listened to that show from junior high through high school. I wasn't much of a fan of Bohannon, not a moron like Noory but pretty mediocre, he did these Andy Rooney type humor pieces but lacked Rooney's talent for it.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7705 on: November 15, 2022, 01:32:20 AM »
oh Jim Bohannon died, last week Mike the Millennial mentioned some radio person battling cancer but I missed the name. Mike just called in to thank George for his kind words about Bohannon, Bohannon obviously another hero of Mike's.

I remember Bohannon as Larry King's fill in guy when Larry had his syndicated overnight radio show, I listened to that show from junior high through high school. I wasn't much of a fan of Bohannon, not a moron like Noory but pretty mediocre, he did these Andy Rooney type humor pieces but lacked Rooney's talent for it.
Yep Noory reported on his death in the start of the show news segment and he also mentioned he took over for Larry Kings radio show.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7706 on: November 15, 2022, 01:35:07 AM »
Hoagie got to plug his own weekend show and preview his plans for the upcoming weekend shows.
Though he didn't make it on air last weekend due to weather issues.
But he did have to respond to some of the regular callers.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7707 on: November 15, 2022, 02:14:52 AM »
Yep Noory reported on his death in the start of the show news segment and he also mentioned he took over for Larry Kings radio show.
Never tells us who has a baby, graduates, gets a promotion, gets married or recovers from illness.  Just death after death after death.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7708 on: November 15, 2022, 02:24:24 AM »
i turned it on too late, I only heard the last 5 minutes of Richard C. Hoagland - George did his weird thing which he has been doing recently, he gets very serious and emotional and tells his guest how much they are appreciated 'Richard I just want to take a minute to tell you how much I appreciate you for all your years of work and your contribution to the show. I really do.' it's like a pre-eulogy. Noory noticing most of Coast's regular guests are kicking the bucket so he's doing this to preemptively avoid guilt and avoid attending funerals or making donations when these people actually do die.

The second guest is also a recurring guest Tommy books when he's even lazier than his usual lazy self, the dude who writes books called Knowledge in a Nutshell filled with trivia and stories about the origins of common popular things. Top notch stuff, the kind of book you only read when you're taking a long dump. Noory can't even keep up with this lightweight stuff - the guest explained how 'hamburgers' got their name and became so popular, immigrants from the city of Hamburg, Germany brought it here -  Noory then had a thought, he wondered if Warren Burger who was a Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court had something to do with it and then his reptilian brain connected Warren Burger to Earl Warren ANOTHER Chief Justice who presided over the Warren Commission hearings into the JFK Assassination. He then threw out, unironically, if maybe they were the same person and somehow related to the Earl of Hamburg in Germany. The guest fell silent unable to respond to Noory's stream of conscious idiocy.
I think when Stanton Friedman passed away, Snorway regretted not having shown enough admiration.  It was so sudden & unexpected.  So maybe he's trying to be more proactive.  Or maybe he has a prognosis.  We don't know.

I had forgotten RCH was on and the bumper music was rude so I turned off the show.  After remembering RCH was on, I kind of regretted shutting off the show but now that I hear about the Hamburg & Burgers thing, I'm glad I did.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7709 on: November 15, 2022, 02:29:40 AM »
George bored everyone stiff tonight?
I didn't particularly like the Blam Blam song, really inappropriate for a lot of women in his age range who struggle with function.  He never grew up.  Everything he does is a mockery.