Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838301 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7770 on: November 24, 2022, 02:03:44 AM »
The Hypnotherapist
The Magazine of
Dr. Bruce Goldberg Hypnotherapist
The Time Traveler Training Program
is a six cassette or CD album that contains tapes to guide you to the fifth dimension and
communicate with time travelers, extraterrestrials or spiritual guides.

how does anybody live with themselves knowing they're taking money from gullible or low IQ people for absolute nonsense?

He figures it's entertainment for them, keeps them out of bars.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7771 on: November 24, 2022, 06:14:36 AM »
Frequent caller Jeremy calls in again always telling about his accident years ago that resulted in him in a coma. He always tells the same story to every guest.
Glad I didn’t listen last night or I’d be in a coma.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7772 on: November 25, 2022, 12:37:03 AM »

long Thanksgiving day ends so I turn Coast on to fall asleep to - it's Cheryl Jones night, absolutely boring subject and interview. Linda Moulton Howe was fun with her crazy hippy cat lady vibe talking into her 1965 tape recorder from her closet. Everything Noory touches dies.

Noory spent Thanksgiving at his son's house, said he usually hosts the festivities but his kids insisted it be elsewhere - I think we can read through the lines here, his children know he's deteriorating mentally and physically and don't trust him. nursing home is next.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7773 on: November 25, 2022, 03:44:43 AM »
Maybe the new girlfriend is rude to the kids because they see her as a Golddigger.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7774 on: November 25, 2022, 07:02:58 AM »
long Thanksgiving day ends so I turn Coast on to fall asleep to - it's Cheryl Jones night, absolutely boring subject and interview. Linda Moulton Howe was fun with her crazy hippy cat lady vibe talking into her 1965 tape recorder from her closet. Everything Noory touches dies…

Yes. Linda had her quirky charm and always had a touch of the Art brigade, no matter how musty. ;)
Cheryl seems to have a knack for picking some pretty boring stuff. She probably doesn’t want to challenge Snorge too much. I tuned in when she started last night and didn’t last 10 minutes.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7775 on: November 25, 2022, 07:21:41 AM »
Yes. Linda had her quirky charm and always had a touch of the Art brigade, no matter how musty. ;)
Cheryl seems to have a knack for picking some pretty boring stuff. She probably doesn’t want to challenge Snorge too much. I tuned in when she started last night and didn’t last 10 minutes.

Going into the calls segment with her, George always asks Cheryll the same questions and tells the same story about trying to hire her when he was in television. I'd love to hear her give him different answers every so often just to see if he's paying attention, or has ever paid attention.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7776 on: November 25, 2022, 08:21:22 AM »
Going into the calls segment with her, George always asks Cheryll the same questions and tells the same story about trying to hire her when he was in television. I'd love to hear her give him different answers every so often just to see if he's paying attention, or has ever paid attention.
Yes, sir. George’s Little World of Banality. Oh, well, just as long as Ms. Julie is happy.  ::)

<Insert photo of Ms. Julie with a fake smile. Reader’s choice of several thousand available for press release.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7777 on: November 25, 2022, 09:34:15 AM »
long Thanksgiving day ends so I turn Coast on to fall asleep to - it's Cheryl Jones night, absolutely boring subject and interview. Linda Moulton Howe was fun with her crazy hippy cat lady vibe talking into her 1965 tape recorder from her closet. Everything Noory touches dies.

Noory spent Thanksgiving at his son's house, said he usually hosts the festivities but his kids insisted it be elsewhere - I think we can read through the lines here, his children know he's deteriorating mentally and physically and don't trust him. nursing home is next.

They don't want the family estate to burn down when a turkey is being smoked.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7778 on: November 25, 2022, 12:58:48 PM »
Last night as usual Noory cut his guest off early and went to an old replay part of an old interview in the last half hour so he could split early to finish off some of his turkey leftovers...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7779 on: November 25, 2022, 01:09:20 PM »
Last night as usual Noory cut his guest off early and went to an old replay part of an old interview in the last half hour so he could split early to finish off some of his turkey leftovers...
”Mmmm… turkee sammich on whole wheat… hurry up, Tommee. I’m starveen!”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7780 on: November 25, 2022, 02:01:41 PM »
George is in St. Louis.  Who does he go out with to 7/11? Tommee is not there.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7781 on: November 25, 2022, 02:17:27 PM »
Ah, maybe he just stays in “sumwhere deep below the Earth” and makes his own turkee sammich with leftovers he brought down with him. I can see Jorch smiling to himself in some dark hole about saving a couple bucks.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7782 on: November 25, 2022, 02:18:13 PM »

He pals around with some Vandeven dude.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7783 on: November 25, 2022, 02:26:19 PM »
It just occurred to me that it has been nearly 2 months since I've listened.  Not even as background noise.  Whether when I was in the bed, man-cave, or in the garage, the radio was always on.  No more.  I think Syrett was the last host I heard.  Maybe Knapp?  No matter.  I just want to thank all of you for providing information on the shows.  It's quite entertaining.  I thought about subscribing to Coast Insider for the 21st time...but, nah.  I would just end up canceling it eventually. Rinse and repeat.  Anyway...

Cheers!  :)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7784 on: November 25, 2022, 02:33:59 PM »
It just occurred to me that it has been nearly 2 months since I've listened.  Not even as background noise.  Whether when I was in the bed, man-cave, or in the garage, the radio was always on.  No more.  I think Syrett was the last host I heard.  Maybe Knapp?  No matter.  I just want to thank all of you for providing information on the shows.  It's quite entertaining.  I thought about subscribing to Coast Insider for the 21st time...but, nah.  I would just end up canceling it eventually. Rinse and repeat.  Anyway...

Cheers!  :)
Congrats, Shay. I don’t catch it live much anymore. I may flip on the radio, though, to catch a local station that replays the previous night, right before that night’s live show. It usually puts me to sleep in 15 minutes or less. Some guy named Art Bell used to keep me up half the night.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎