Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838541 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7815 on: December 01, 2022, 11:31:35 AM »
You’re right, Morgus. He used to primarily do it on Fridays or before a Noory three day off weekend.

He's winding down folks...............

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7816 on: December 01, 2022, 11:43:22 AM »
Was that the "migraine" episode? (I'm listening to LawTube now but dying to know.)

I thought they said it was sleep deprivation. Not sure but a rare instance where Noory handled something adroitly.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7817 on: December 01, 2022, 11:43:39 AM »
Noory is doing that a lot more often lately - skipping out a half hour early.
He seems to be losing his stamina to last 4 hours?

Norry hates his job.  He always has.  He likes the paycheck and the attention though.

This is someone who failed at every stop, and was making peanuts being the local overnight radio guy in St Louis when he was promoted to the big show.  He knows he can't do anything else, so he stays on.

If he had any interest at all, if he was happy with his job in any way, we'd be able to tell.  (For example we know he loves doing the live shows he puts on in places like Tacoma)

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7818 on: December 01, 2022, 12:11:38 PM »
I still say he found a girlfriend in St. Louis. 
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7819 on: December 01, 2022, 01:56:54 PM »
He's winding down folks...............
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7820 on: December 01, 2022, 10:20:57 PM »

Last night the Numbers Lady did some amateur psychotherapy on Noory, she asked him how often he's alone and does he like to be alone - Noory said 'I like my alone time. I don't need people around me  ... of course you miss your family (lol). I LOVE the live shows though, I like to SEE my audience.' 

There's no bigger letdown than the opening of Coast to Coast, the Midnight Express theme is awesome, somebody who's never tuned in would be really excited, it's 1 AM in the morning, lights are low, the music pulsating, your imagination conjures up something great to follow ........... and then mush mouth dotard opens his mouth and your hopes drop with a thud.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7821 on: December 02, 2022, 12:11:12 AM »
Tonight Noory did a commercial for a sleeping aid and he said it helps shut his brain off.
But that shouldn't be a need for him - he needs a way to turn his brain ON instead!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7822 on: December 02, 2022, 12:55:40 AM »
Tonight Noory did a commercial for a sleeping aid and he said it helps shut his brain off.
But that shouldn't be a need for him - he needs a way to turn his brain ON instead!

He was testing it just before airtime!

There's no bigger letdown than the opening of Coast to Coast, the Midnight Express theme is awesome, somebody who's never tuned in would be really excited, it's 1 AM in the morning, lights are low, the music pulsating, your imagination conjures up something great to follow ........... and then mush mouth dotard opens his mouth and your hopes drop with a thud.

Like that hot chick that I finally bedded and the "hot dog down a hallway" saying came to mind...

sNoory is loose like a communist party recruitment flier to Art Bell's leather bound bible.

Bad analogies!
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7823 on: December 02, 2022, 01:39:51 AM »
I still say he found a girlfriend in St. Louis.
If he did, she probably wasn't very happy last night when he played a beautiful love song by Pat Boone and followed it with something like, "There is a reason we played that song, a reason.  The reason is we are having lunch with Pat Boone.."  He could have just followed with the Pat Boone lunch info and let people figure for themselves, but he just HAD to make it clear the love song was for Pat Boone. It's like he communicates clearly when it's most offensive and is a mush mouth when it would matter.

I hope she likes Willie Nelson because he seems bent on hammering him home in case anyone missed the "Maybe I didn't love you" ... title kind of says it all.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7824 on: December 02, 2022, 02:10:58 AM »

...saying came to mind...

Circumcision is to blame for a lot of that feeling.  Men who aren't circumcised would be fulfilled so poignantly that they wouldn't even consider that.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7825 on: December 02, 2022, 03:39:20 AM »
Circumcision is to blame for a lot of that feeling.  Men who aren't circumcised would be fulfilled so poignantly that they wouldn't even consider that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7826 on: December 02, 2022, 07:49:01 AM »
sNoory needs to be very careful, a great deal of his listening audience are old cat ladies who dream of having such a debonair man pounding their unused holes of love and sowing the seeds of love in their infertile soil.

If he goes off talking about having a girlfriend or it becomes public knowledge, his audience could wither like an unwatered flower.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7827 on: December 02, 2022, 08:52:00 AM »
sNoory needs to be very careful, a great deal of his listening audience are old cat ladies who dream of having such a debonair man pounding their unused holes of love and sowing the seeds of love in their infertile soil.

If he goes off talking about having a girlfriend or it becomes public knowledge, his audience could wither like an unwatered flower.

Really, would you want to grow the seed with Pat Boone, Willey Nelson, or the Tell-Tale Heart pounding in the background?  Most would prefer a more fertile pad.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7828 on: December 02, 2022, 09:04:09 AM »
Here is Norry going over his show prep.

Norry:  "Well, I am almost done, let me see one-half hour, is all it took.  I've had this guest on a gazillion times."   Producer, "How many Coast guest died this week.?"  "You know that enters into my work time, too."

Producer:  "After skimming the e-mail, texts and online obituaries, two."

Norry:  "Two. . ????"  "Wow, the pace is picking up, (he breaths heavily with excitement)  Did they die suddenly?"

Producer:  "You know we cannot put that "died suddenly" on the Coast Facebook page, we will be in Fakebook jail"

Norry:  "With two gone, does it mean I can play back to back tributes and get to leave a hour early?"  "I would get to see my girlfriend pole dance a hour earlier and even take her out for turkey sammies."

Producer:  "You know you have to stay until at least the last hour at the mid point, we can do it on two different days."

Norry:  "I'll make reservations at the local sub shop, it gets crowded at the last call hours."  "My new girlfriend hates to stand up any longer than a minute since she dances all night." 

Producer:  "I'll scan the obits one more time, but you will be released from the show at the last hour mid point on Wednesday and Friday."

Norry:  "Lets play "Another One Bites The Dust" for bumper music.  Kay?"

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7829 on: December 02, 2022, 09:17:33 AM »

This assessment requires the appropriate bumper music. For Dave Norway, that hunk of burning cat lady love.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎