Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838194 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7935 on: December 16, 2022, 12:39:36 AM »
Oh my Lawd.  Is it not enough to play bumper music about tequila last night?  Does he have to bring tequila into another discussion tonight?  Snorway if you've got that much tequila on your mind maybe you need to go take care of yourself.  Go get your fix, find a bar, take a trip to Mexico.  Get tequila out of your system.  You have mentioned tequila more in the last two nights, than I've heard all year.  I don't want to hear about it.

I bet you are the kind of significant other would would talk about tequila TWO nights in a ROW just days after your SO's 16th sobriety birthday.  How rude is that?  How rude that is.  How rude rude rude you are.  I don't know which is worse, your racist article in Newsmax or your constant holiday references to alcohol.

I know the show is about addiction.  But there is no sense in discussing particular drinks.  When discussing addiction, it's more considerate to say, "alcohol".  Not "tequila".  Unless of course you are trying to stimulate an appetite for a particulate drink.  You want to cause relapses? 

You know what a good person would do?  A good person would get a good counselor and the good counselor would say, "You know, the holidays can be a very difficult time for people who quit drinking alcohol, George.  Can you imagine going from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas to New Years without even a drink?  I bet you think sobriety looks easy?  Well that doesn't mean it should be taken for granted.  Now don't go playing Willie Nelson over this.  You know that song sounds like George Bush's fingernails on a chalkboard."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7936 on: December 16, 2022, 06:23:40 AM »
Oh my Lawd.  Is it not enough to play bumper music about tequila last night?  Does he have to bring tequila into another discussion tonight?  Snorway if you've got that much tequila on your mind maybe you need to go take care of yourself.  Go get your fix, find a bar, take a trip to Mexico.  Get tequila out of your system.  You have mentioned tequila more in the last two nights, than I've heard all year.  I don't want to hear about it.

I bet you are the kind of significant other would would talk about tequila TWO nights in a ROW just days after your SO's 16th sobriety birthday.  How rude is that?  How rude that is.  How rude rude rude you are.  I don't know which is worse, your racist article in Newsmax or your constant holiday references to alcohol.

I know the show is about addiction.  But there is no sense in discussing particular drinks.  When discussing addiction, it's more considerate to say, "alcohol".  Not "tequila".  Unless of course you are trying to stimulate an appetite for a particulate drink.  You want to cause relapses? 

You know what a good person would do?  A good person would get a good counselor and the good counselor would say, "You know, the holidays can be a very difficult time for people who quit drinking alcohol, George.  Can you imagine going from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas to New Years without even a drink?  I bet you think sobriety looks easy?  Well that doesn't mean it should be taken for granted.  Now don't go playing Willie Nelson over this.  You know that song sounds like George Bush's fingernails on a chalkboard."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7937 on: December 16, 2022, 07:33:59 AM »
Mark Shaw's obsession with 'Dorothy' is creepy af. He told Noory that he believes Dorothy is guiding him from the other side.

As I noted previously, I can just imagine the reaction of a DA or senior law enforcement official to a request from Shaw to reopen the Kilgallen case based on information she's providing him from the other side.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7938 on: December 16, 2022, 08:26:44 AM »
This JFK stuff really shows how far Coast has fallen.  Assassination theories were basic to the show from about the beginning.  Now an important development, one that’s been anticipated for decades happens, and sNoory ignores it.
Plus, Tucker last night said a CIA connected person told him the CIA had participated.  What would Art have done with that?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7939 on: December 16, 2022, 08:40:51 AM »
This JFK stuff really shows how far Coast has fallen.  Assassination theories were basic to the show from about the beginning.  Now an important development, one that’s been anticipated for decades happens, and sNoory ignores it.
Plus, Tucker last night said a CIA connected person told him the CIA had participated.  What would Art have done with that?
Art would have been all over it, of course. Meanwhile, sNoory will stick to a bunch of astrology bravo sierra on Monday night. His little planned clown world must not be disturbed. Ma Noory trained him well.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7940 on: December 16, 2022, 01:13:01 PM »
Tommy must've been busy doing show prep... Blowing smoke up George's ass, instead of paying attention to world events.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7941 on: December 16, 2022, 01:32:58 PM »
Noory's shows are pre-planned weeks in advance and he never alters the schedule even with last minute breaking news.  Only time it changes is if a guest can't make it or something.
Art Bell in contrast would quickly change the schedule at the last minute if there was some breaking news!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7942 on: December 16, 2022, 02:30:21 PM »
Noory's shows are pre-planned weeks in advance and he never alters the schedule even with last minute breaking news.  Only time it changes is if a guest can't make it or something.
Art Bell in contrast would quickly change the schedule at the last minute if there was some breaking news!
Yep. Little Georgie can’t have his little world disturbed. It might require more effort on his part. However, if a noted C2C regular guest kicks the bucket, he has no problem running a “tribute” replay, so he can skip out early.

GNS
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7943 on: December 16, 2022, 05:03:08 PM »

The Snorge doesn't know anything about anything, and has zero interest in anything beyond TV shows he watched as a kid or what his parents were playing on the Victrola.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7944 on: December 17, 2022, 09:17:36 PM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7945 on: December 18, 2022, 12:58:19 AM »
Lots of good comments here.

Who is hosting on Christmas?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7946 on: December 18, 2022, 02:55:46 AM »
I believe that Noory mentioned that Connie Willis volunteered to do the Christmas c2cam shows this year since its on a weekend.
Don't know about New Years eve though.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7947 on: December 18, 2022, 03:01:33 AM »
I believe that Noory mentioned that Connie Willis volunteered to do the Christmas c2cam shows this year since its on a weekend.
Don't know about New Years eve though.
Thanks for the update.  Disappointing not to have Snorway that night. I guess he's too cool for school.  Or too tequila for talk radio...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7948 on: December 18, 2022, 06:06:57 AM »
Thanks for the update.  Disappointing not to have Snorway that night. I guess he's too cool for school.  Or too tequila for talk radio...
Snorge will no doubt be busy feeding the homeless expired premade turkey on whole wheat on Christmas Eve.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7949 on: December 19, 2022, 12:06:11 AM »

glad i decided to tune in for a bit, i walked right into a Coast classic unfolding. George Knapp is taking calls for his two guests, UAP/UFO journalists. Knapp brings on the next caller or so he thinks

George Knapp: Let's go to our next caller, Barry from North Carolina. How ya doing old buddy old pal?

*awkward silence*

Caller: It's me, Cornelius from Alexandria Louisiana

George Knapp: Oh, let's go to Barry. Barry are you there?

*awkward silence*

Caller: It's still me, Cornelius White

George Knapp (to producer): Let's move on

wow, Knapp wanted no part of Corny.