Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838470 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8235 on: January 05, 2023, 02:35:23 AM »
seriously are there any guests on this show under 50? i'd say 'under 70' but some of the woo ladies look to be 55-ish.
Hence, "Where have all the young girls gone?"

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8236 on: January 05, 2023, 02:36:15 AM »
the show is becoming even more depressing. as people get older their worlds get much smaller, friends and family have died off. Coast is no different, it's down to a small group of survivors, same guests over and over, tonight it's John Hogue. Noory has many times asked where are the new generation to replace those dying off, I'm sure there are some interesting younger guests doing 'research' into the questionable topics Coast delves into but Noory and Tommy are too damn lazy to do any work finding them. Those live shows are the same, he keeps dragging out the same losers, Dr. Sky is now a fixture.

Really is a downer, the music bumpers from the 1940's don't help, i smell mothballs and peppermint candy listening to this shit, the smell of death. Now I know why older men if they can, find themselves a younger woman.
"Where have all the young girls gone" you're no help.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8237 on: January 05, 2023, 02:37:25 AM »
Listening to the replay of the last 40 minutes or so of the shamiversary show, I have come to the conclusion that Coast to Coast AM is the last stop before full-on meth addiction for the crucial 35-49-year-old demographic.

From the C Crane company suddenly selling radios because George was filling in for the greatest late night host of all time to the bullshit about art not being personable because he didn't have call screeners, this is just one cluster fuck of a show. It is beyond the show of prideful work, it is a MoneyGram I am sure that Tommy couldn't give a fuck about anything but his paycheck.

I can imagine if the money well dried up on the show when Art was a much younger man that he would have stuck to doing something in its place if not keeping the name and time slot of the show itself.

George, on the other hand, if the show were to disappear I'm sure that he would be off doing shit completely useless to others and possibly even being a stalker and a creeper. My guess is he would target little babies because, he's George and he loves JonBenet Ramsey. Fucking creeper.
Yes, "Where have all the young girls gone?"

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8238 on: January 05, 2023, 03:00:16 AM »
That can probably be answered with, "Where have all the young girls gone?"

George scared them off.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8239 on: January 05, 2023, 03:40:24 AM »
George scared them off.
Yes, angst and dread will do that.  It's one thing to enjoy hearing about the paranormal but another thing to constantly be reminded of mortality.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #8240 on: January 05, 2023, 07:20:02 AM »
In the third segment of the anniversary show, there was a caller who claimed he had made the single most important discovery in the history of mankind....."It proves everything."
George advised him to call in on an open lines segment.  I pray it's a Friday night when Ian is hosting. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8241 on: January 05, 2023, 07:22:48 AM »
In the third segment of the anniversary show, there was a caller who claimed he had made the single most important discovery in the history of mankind....."It proves everything."
George advised him to call in on an open lines segment.  I pray it's a Friday night when Ian is hosting.
Heh, heh, heh.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8242 on: January 05, 2023, 07:24:35 AM »
Now if that were Art, I'd say it was a carefully planned show promo.  Get folks to listen to the next open lines.
With sNorry, it was clearly incompetence.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8243 on: January 05, 2023, 10:31:59 AM »
Now if that were Art, I'd say it was a carefully planned show promo.  Get folks to listen to the next open lines.
With sNorry, it was clearly incompetence.

He has had twenty years to learn how to have interesting open lines. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8244 on: January 05, 2023, 11:17:34 AM »
He has had twenty years to learn how to have interesting open lines.
It would help if the host wasn’t a dullard.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8245 on: January 05, 2023, 01:13:36 PM »
A cliff hanger? 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8246 on: January 05, 2023, 03:49:34 PM »

Oh, the cunt who claimed remote viewing gave him all the answers! Then the remote viewing guy kind of sarcastically pointed out that I was the finer details that remote viewing was good for. Of course George doesn't know the difference. Art would have dismissed that after toying with him.

The IQ of the audience has a direct correlation with the IQ of the host.
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #8247 on: January 05, 2023, 04:03:20 PM »
George still sucks in my book.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8248 on: January 05, 2023, 05:13:41 PM »
George still sucks in my book.
E=MC2.

GNS.

Universal constants.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8249 on: January 05, 2023, 10:09:47 PM »
As the sun sets in the west and rises in the east
So does Norry consistently sucks,
Such are the nights of Coast fan's lives.

Melodrama always makes things more tragic.