Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838334 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8700 on: March 07, 2023, 05:05:11 PM »
Considering her looks, she's got two curses afflicting her. Looks and lineage.

I bet he "looks" at her cleavage in addition to enjoying baby photos. He's a creeper.

Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8701 on: March 07, 2023, 05:08:22 PM »
Little baby photos.  I suppose she wasn’t a dead one.
Merry Christmas

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8702 on: March 07, 2023, 10:21:40 PM »

Another night of scamming with Doc Wallet. Noory pumping up his audience of the elderly on fixed incomes to 'Let's set another record.' in other words 'send the Doc and me money for worthless shit that won't make you feel better nor help you live a minute longer.'

scum. with a whore for a daughter, he probably took showers with her like the Pedo-in-Chief Joe Biden.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8703 on: March 08, 2023, 12:57:17 AM »
some nights i can't stomach this shit. from the lugubrious shitbag of a host, the predatory snake oil scam commercials and charlatan guests like Glynnis McCunt, the Numbers Lady.

verbatim

George Noory: Glynnis, I get emails all day long, listeners want to know what numerology is, how does it work.

Numbers Lady: Well, it's the science of numbers George. I use the Pythagorean system of numbers. Vibrations ...

George Noory: How is it so uncannily accurate though? It really is.

fucking conman, shill. numerology isn't science, it's a scam.
There is something to numerology.  It's got a lot in common with geometry, math, and nature.  Yes, it's occult.  Someone doesn't want us to know.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8704 on: March 08, 2023, 01:00:06 AM »
He tried to blame the two dial tone occurrences on phone problems.

I thought about texting a comment, but thought better of it because I don't want to burn my caller ID on that.
Careful, if Tom gets defensive over a misunderstanding, he will ban you like me and even if you write a formal clarification/apology he won't un-ban.  I had gotten excited in a happy way but he took it as sarcastic!  Ruined my subscription benefit over a misunderstanding.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8705 on: March 08, 2023, 01:06:19 AM »
So much negativity in the music. 
"Your ship has sailed"  (Gee, she must be really old & I'm sure she doesn't like him mentioning it).
"My picture fades" 
"Darkness turns to gray" 
"I fall behind time after time".
Who the Hell needs all this negativity?
At least his daughter looks cheerful.  This man is really negative.  My life is hard and really stressful.  I listen to Coast to relax, not to be reminded I am over the hill and life is bad.  Maybe strangers are negative, but I had expected more from Snorway.  Well, what can you expect from someone who evidently drinks so much and writes or has someone write a racist Newsmax article.

Fuck you, George.  Don't go telling people what to do, like "Move yourself; you are the move you make."  That is very condescending, bossy and even insulting.  And negative.  And I told you I don't like music with heavy electric guitar or heavy bass beats anymore. Instead of telling someone else to "move themself" why don't you "improve yourself" by not playing negative songs like Owner of a Lonely Heart.  That is an extremely negative refrain.  You have forgotten how to keep things nice.  You aren't what you used to be.  You misled us.  I know people change over the years but you really have a sad, dark side and you punish others by inflicting it.  You are really not courteous at all.

I think it's time for Mr. Ballen.  He covers all sorts of sad, dark topics, yet the overall effect is positive and uplifting when he provides education to others so they don't fall into the same predicaments.  And provides a moral to the stories.  He doesn't bore with superficiality, or drag his listeners from ad to ad, and then down into angst and sorrow.  I and others have enough misery in our lives without you adding yours.  You should have realized that years ago and proceeded accordingly.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8706 on: March 08, 2023, 01:38:38 AM »

Fuck you, George.

yes.

what do you think about George's jet black hair and mustache? I think he looks like Dollar Tree Gomez Addams.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8707 on: March 08, 2023, 02:41:04 AM »
yes.

what do you think about George's jet black hair and mustache? I think he looks like Dollar Tree Gomez Addams.
Older people always go to extremes when coloring their hair.  They do purple when blond just needs a little brightening.  They do jet black when natural black or dark brown would be better.  Mustaches rarely match.  On his face, for his build, his moustache should extend to his smile lines and not go below the top lip, but for some reason he keeps it Hitler-esque.  And maybe his mustache matches now but for years it did not match.  It makes me angry that he teased Insiders saying we could peek into the studio, but then never did it.  He obviously needs more sleep.  Nothing is worth the loss of sleep he appears to have.  People need to take care of themselves & if they are being blackmailed then they should either volunteer the blackmailed info publicly as many celebs do, or leave the limelight and stop being a cash cow.  That worked for Britany Spears.  He obviously is overworked, when there is no apparent reason for it.  We believe you assaulted your first wife, George.  There.  Now stop this nasty blackmail shit.  Of course you assaulted her.  Why else would she have divorced you.  And if he has to wear leather, it should not be oil tanned because that just looks dirty on camera.  How do you even sanitize hair implants.  If it's wigs, he better wash his head or shower after.  He should sue whoever does his eyebrows.  They aren't brushed right and on camera it would behoove him to fill in the white with a matching color so it doesn't look like he's been eating half his brows.  Same with the mustache.  I'm sorry to pick on him again but the negativity and condescension in bumper music again really irritates me.  And if he's going to do death tributes then he should do marriage and birth tributes as well.  He is just too negative.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8708 on: March 08, 2023, 08:44:22 AM »
I hear that She'-She' literally praises the Lord that she did not end up with Norry. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8709 on: March 08, 2023, 02:28:22 PM »
yes.

The shoppers from Dollar Tree take great offense.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8710 on: March 08, 2023, 02:29:27 PM »
I hear that She'-She' literally praises the Lord that she did not end up with Norry.
Did he really get a restraining order?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8711 on: March 08, 2023, 02:30:06 PM »
Yes!  It's not the product but how you apply it!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8712 on: March 08, 2023, 02:44:39 PM »

So do the shoppers from the 99 cent store... The hair dye at the 99 cent store is far superior. In Southern California it's from a South Korean supplier.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8713 on: March 08, 2023, 10:45:21 PM »
What a horrible entertainer.  First song is about a starving orphan living a loveless life.  YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, GEORGE.  How could anyone love a person who is SO negative.  Who constantly reminds us of the shortcomings in life.  Who just shits their misery out on our already very stressful lives in an evening show designed for relaxation.

What kind of father doesn't hire a company to talk to Ellgab about removing family photos.

No thanks for ruining yet another night. You don't walk your talk.  You say to be positive but you make people miserable.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8714 on: March 09, 2023, 12:33:30 AM »
Noory's guest just told him she hasn't heard him sing but she said many have told her he has a beautiful singing voice!
She told him he should make a CD. :o