Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838531 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8850 on: April 12, 2023, 01:11:44 AM »
I can't stand this song, not sure what it is, sounds like Barbara Streisand.  Lovers shouldn't act like parents to each other.  There is way too much mothering going on in todays relationships.  It is sick. 

Followed by another disgusting condescending parental song "You're tryin', you're cryin' now" just to remind us all we are getting older.  I am not listening anymore tonight.  Why can't he Just. Be. Nice.  ?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8851 on: April 12, 2023, 02:00:11 AM »
***YOU DON'T HAVE TP HAVE BEEN MISERABLE..... TO BE A CHEERLEADER.***

Can George imagine cheerleaders exercising his angst and unpleasantness??

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8852 on: April 12, 2023, 08:40:27 AM »
Norry is set to be reincarnated, AGAIN!  He just has not learned his lessons and he will keep coming back and back until he does so.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8853 on: April 12, 2023, 01:26:25 PM »

Noory asked last night's woo peddler guest why he hasn't been able to repeat the Out of Body Experience he had when he was 11 and his body levitated and he was staring down at himself in his bed.

'Why haven't I been able to recreate the OBE I had when I was 11 do yeeew think? I've had great success in the field of consciousness and intuition.'

friggin' imbecile actually believes he's got 'powers'. ;D

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8854 on: April 12, 2023, 02:04:58 PM »
friggin' imbecile actually believes he's got 'powers'. ;D

He is a Worker in the Light and has a book to prove it.  Plus he healed that Bar Keep's neck tumor with his little grubby Noory paws.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8855 on: April 12, 2023, 04:40:35 PM »

The House Republicans are set to launch a public investigation into the origin of Covid. It is expected George Noory will be called as a witness. Noory the well known researcher into remote viewing has publicly stated he remote viewed the Covid virus escaping containment inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology. According to Mr. Noory he saw 'Chinese scientists scurrying back and forth in a panic inside the lab' as they became aware the virus had accidentally become airborne inside the lab.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8856 on: April 12, 2023, 05:45:53 PM »
The House Republicans are set to launch a public investigation into the origin of Covid. It is expected George Noory will be called as a witness. Noory the well known researcher into remote viewing has publicly stated he remote viewed the Covid virus escaping containment inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology. According to Mr. Noory he saw 'Chinese scientists scurrying back and forth in a panic inside the lab' as they became aware the virus had accidentally become airborne inside the lab.

I saw that show!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8857 on: April 12, 2023, 05:47:11 PM »

Congressman Jordan: Mr. Noory, thank you for coming today. Can you tell us about your professional background as it relates to our investigation, schooling, employment and such?

George Noory: Sir, I attended the University of Detroit and received a degree.

Congressman Jordan: That degree would be in biology? Virology?

George Noory: Sir, my father wanted me to be a dentist but without telling him I switched to broadcasting and when he found out he didn't speak to me for a long time.

Congressman Jordan: That's sad Mr. Noory. So your academic background is not in any science at all. You're a radio broadcaster aren't you Mr. Noory?

George Noory: Yes sir, I am the host of Coast to Coast AM on the Premiere Radio Network, I took over when Art Bell retired.

Congressman Jordan: Mr. Bell and the Coast to Coast program had a reputation for dealing in subject matters critics consider 'pseudo-science', the paranormal. Do you consider yourself a scientist Mr. Noory?

George Noory: Not myself, no. But we have had many great scientists on such as Dr. Roger Leir, General Ed Dames, Richard C. Hoagland, Glynnis McCants the Numbers Lady ... people like that.

Congressman Jordan: Mr. Noory can you explain what 'remote viewing' is?

George Noory: Well it's when you can see things happening from very far away. Like when a small child, even a little baby, is kidnapped and a bad person is doing bad things to it the remote viewer can see it, and that helps the police find the bad guy and stop them from smashing the little baby's skull more.

Congressman Jordan: And you have this 'remote viewing' ability yourself Mr. Noory?

George Noory: Yes I do. I've had a lot of success in consciousness and focused intention experiments. My audience and I have redirected powerful hurricanes.

Congressman Jordan: How does remote viewing work Mr. Noory? What is your technique when you do this remote viewing? Is it done in a laboratory? Are there scientific instruments involved? Assistants?

George Noory: You can do remote viewing anywhere and by yourself. I do it from my studio sometimes, other times from my home in St. Louis or when I'm in L.A. from my condo. I close my eyes very tightly, my face is all scrunched up because I am concentrating so hard. My mind is like a radio receiver receiving a transmission from far away, the harder I concentrate the signals become stronger and that's when I can see what's happening far away.

Congressman Jordan: Mr. Noory we have an audio recording of a radio show of yours from 2020 where you claim you remote viewed the Wuhan Laboratory of Virology and witnessed the outbreak of the Covid virus inside the lab. Were you joking, entertaining your audience or do you believe you really saw something 'real'?

George Noory: No I don't entertain anybody. I saw those Chinese scientists in the lab scurrying back and forth in a panic, Covid was all over everything.

Congressman Jordan: Uh, when exactly did this remote viewing take place?

George Noory: A couple of months after the lockdowns and all that stuff happened.

Congressman Jordan: Alright, so you didn't actually witness this in late 2019 when the Covid virus began circulating in China but months afterwards ... you traveled back in time when you remote viewed is that correct?

George Noory: Yes I did

Congressman Jordan: No further questions from me.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8858 on: April 13, 2023, 12:14:30 AM »
That would probably be published in the Enquirer or Star lol.

Another rotten bumper song.  "Please forgive me... Give me... I need..."  Why is it when male singers apologize, they become demanding before they even know if their apology is accepted.  Horrible song, "Love's Divine."  Let me know if I miss anything good.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8859 on: April 13, 2023, 01:03:51 PM »
I see that Noory plans tonight to do a "tribute" for Art Bell on the 5th anniversary of his death.
That means Noory gets to leave a half-hour early!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #8860 on: April 13, 2023, 01:46:07 PM »
I see that Noory plans tonight to do a "tribute" for Art Bell on the 5th anniversary of his death.
That means Noory gets to leave a half-hour early!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wow five years already?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8861 on: April 13, 2023, 01:50:58 PM »
Norry is like a deer tick regarding Coast.  He ticked on and he will just not let go.  You can pull him away and try to flush him, but he just crawls out of the bowl and keeps on ticking on.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8862 on: April 13, 2023, 01:56:39 PM »
I wonder if Heater will walk over and stand on the porch?
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8863 on: April 13, 2023, 03:06:48 PM »
I wonder if Heater will walk over and stand on the porch?

It's complicated.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8864 on: April 15, 2023, 06:46:35 PM »

Noory at the beginning of the show the other night told viewers to hang in for the entire show because he was doing a special tribute to Art Bell on the 5th anniversary of his death.

What a tribute, he played I guess a classic Art Bell clip of Art talking to a caller who claimed he was piloting a plane flying into Area 51. Followed by a cringey song parody about Art to the tune of Thanks For The Memories Noory claims to have written the lyrics for. My god what a douchebag he is, just stealing money, exploiting his audience with scams and snake oil. If you're going to do a tribute to somebody put some god damn time and effort into it, neither of which he or his sidekick producer did.