Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838203 times)

Malliard

• KNYE
    • The Malliard Report
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8955 on: May 17, 2023, 09:25:23 AM »
If @Malliard can find interesting guests, you can too. You have only to try.

just image if i had a producer/staff and funding... #justsaying
Host of The Malliard Report

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8956 on: May 17, 2023, 09:36:42 AM »
If @Malliard can find interesting guests, you can too. You have only to try.

just image if i had a producer/staff and funding... #justsaying
That's why thumbnails with genetic women in skimpy bikinis would work so well! Got to bring viewership in!
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8957 on: May 17, 2023, 09:58:30 AM »
... just image if i had a producer/staff and funding... #justsaying

Yeah right.  ''Oh George I just love you and so does my staff.  What kind of ice cream do you and Tommy like''?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8958 on: May 17, 2023, 01:34:01 PM »
Last night Noory spent almost 2 hours talking about psychic and energy vampires.
But if he wanted to see one all he had to do was look in a mirror!

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #8959 on: May 18, 2023, 12:00:29 AM »
Last night Noory spent almost 2 hours talking about psychic and energy vampires.
But if he wanted to see one all he had to do was look in a mirror!

So true! 😆

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8960 on: May 19, 2023, 01:28:11 AM »
poor Michio Kaku, had to make a Coast appearance to promote a new book about quantum computing titled Quantum Supremacy and deal with the ignoramus Noory and his ignoramus callers. A Radio Shack calculator from 1977 is beyond Noory's understanding so conducting an interview about quantum computing went about as well as one would expect.

Kaku had the misfortune of being on the receiving end of a call from Cornelius who of course spent most of his time introducing himself with that bible, beans, gold, guns shite and his military police career, you know the one he was expelled from for threatening to kill a general or some higher up. Kaku had been discussing some of what's being done with quantum computing already and what will be possible soon - this terrifies Cornelius, he told Kaku that he 'heard' that 'there are AI computers talking to each other n' stuff' and he cautioned that somehow this is part of the apocalypse from the Book of Revelation that his simple mind believes is factual and 'it's the mark of the Beast n' stuff George'.

Kaku is left speechless, has no idea how to respond to an imbecile so the imbecile hosting the show jumps in and basically rephrases the same crap from Cornelius and asked Dr. Kaku about the mark of the Beast.

Poor Michio paused for a moment and then came up with the most artfully crafted polite response I've ever heard on Coast. He replied 'I'm not qualified to answer that'. The nicest way of telling Noory I'm not going to lower myself to your level and discuss nonsense.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8961 on: May 19, 2023, 02:11:55 AM »
poor Michio Kaku, had to make a Coast appearance to promote a new book about quantum computing titled Quantum Supremacy and deal with the ignoramus Noory and his ignoramus callers. A Radio Shack calculator from 1977 is beyond Noory's understanding so conducting an interview about quantum computing went about as well as one would expect...

George always asks his list of compelling questions for thuh new lissners, like ''whut uf Einstein had uh compootor''? and ''when I think uv the future I think uv thuh Jetsuns, whut about yew''?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8962 on: May 19, 2023, 05:05:29 AM »
George always asks his list of compelling questions for thuh new lissners, like ''whut uf Einstein had uh compootor''? and ''when I think uv the future I think uv thuh Jetsuns, whut about yew''?

Did Noory hit up Kaku about Quantum Computing and Uniblab?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8963 on: May 19, 2023, 07:55:44 AM »
I missed that?  Crap! Was it only the first 2 hours?

Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8964 on: May 19, 2023, 08:00:30 AM »

PS, I haven't listened to George in years, these are just some of his cue card questions he used to ask guests like this.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8965 on: May 19, 2023, 09:53:46 AM »
I missed that?  Crap! Was it only the first 2 hours?
Yes Dr Kaku was the first half of the show.
The second half was some guy talking about ETs in the bible.
Cornelius should have called in for him instead!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8966 on: May 19, 2023, 09:55:35 AM »
For once I didn't hear those old questions for Dr Kaku last night.
But Noory did again bring up his issues with the Big Bang!

Is it obvious why Dr Kaku only appears on c2c with Noory once in a blue moon now?
With Art he was on every few months in comparison!

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #8967 on: May 19, 2023, 11:51:21 AM »
For once I didn't hear those old questions for Dr Kaku last night.
But Noory did again bring up his issues with the Big Bang!

Is it obvious why Dr Kaku only appears on c2c with Noory once in a blue moon now?
With Art he was on every few months in comparison!

One thing I am shocked is that  Michio Kaku hasn't big leagued Jorge and C2C yet, I guess I give the man credit for staying loyal to the show even though the current host is an idiot lol

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8968 on: May 19, 2023, 05:08:05 PM »
I’m thinking of calling in and claiming to be the reincarnated spirit of Marc Antony and accuse Louise and Jada Pinkett Smith  of being frauds for claiming Cleopatra was Black.  I could also be the reincarnated Ashley Wilkes, and tell George that Whitley and John Lear were correct - the light is a trap.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8969 on: May 19, 2023, 06:33:45 PM »
I’m thinking of calling in and claiming to be the reincarnated spirit of Marc Antony and accuse Louise and Jada Pinkett Smith  of being frauds for claiming Cleopatra was Black.  I could also be the reincarnated Ashley Wilkes, and tell George that Whitley and John Lear were correct - the light is a trap.

Are our spirits from mothmen?
😁😁😁

You know that call would soooo work!
Eh, nevermind...