Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838636 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9240 on: July 14, 2023, 10:54:42 AM »
is this a new claim by Noory? he just told his guest his daughter had a vision in a dream of the 9/11 attack 2 weeks before it happened.
That's news to me. Haven't listened in a long time but I would think it would have been said previously and not just now all the sudden. It's quite the mountain of shit claim.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9241 on: July 16, 2023, 01:59:57 AM »
Cornelius called in tonight near the end of the show with Knapp.
He wished Art Bell was still alive now with all the big UFO disclosure attempts coming out now.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9242 on: July 16, 2023, 03:15:06 AM »
He also waited until the very last word of his call to say stuff.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9243 on: July 16, 2023, 09:03:34 AM »
Cornelius called in tonight near the end of the show with Knapp.
He wished Art Bell was still alive now with all the big UFO disclosure attempts coming out now.

That sounds like an upcoming demotion from the "Sad Pack."

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9244 on: July 16, 2023, 09:45:02 AM »
He also waited until the very last word of his call to say stuff.
What immediately came to mind is how Homer Simpson keeps telling himself "don't say stuff, don't say stuff, don't say stuff" and then he says out loud "stuff."
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9245 on: July 17, 2023, 11:39:23 PM »
Guest respected scientist Quentin Wheeler graciously plays with Noory's childlike questions, bumbling and wonderment. Interestingly, Serge, an engineer from Belgium, calls in as either a first or second time caller for Coast to Coast. Serge was a regular and noteworthy caller on The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9246 on: July 18, 2023, 12:23:56 AM »

the entire Noory enterprise is based on exploiting the vulnerability and fears of his elderly audience. Just listened to commercials back to back. Noory as always with a very clumsy reading of the ad copy - LifeLock warns that online predators are going to steal your identity and get access to your bank account, credit cards and personal information and LifeLock can prevent it, though Noory reads a disclaimer that 'it is impossible to track every transaction'. Suffice to say that in the very unlikely occurrence that somebody does steal your identity that LifeLock won't do shit about it.

Right after that commercial came a Dinovites commercial for nutritional snake oil for dogs that will do shit for your dog's health. It dawned on me as I listened to a woman do a glowing testimonial for Dinovites helping to cure her 2 dogs health issues - it's the same fucking lady who does the Carnivora testimonial 'I coughed and coughed 24 hours a day 7 days a week ......'

Everything connected to Coast is a scam.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9247 on: July 18, 2023, 12:36:23 AM »

Grandma: Dear, they took all my money in my bank account and the deed to my house.

Son: What the hell, how did this happen Mother?

Grandma: I don't know, all I did was click on the link in the email. They must have disconnected the LifeLock.

Son: What the hell is LifeLock?

Grandma: George Noory promised me it would protect me. LifeLock will get my money and house back.

Son: I told Linda we needed to put you away, whatever this LifeLock shit is you're not getting anything back. I was counting on inheriting the house and the money when you kicked the bucket god dammit.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9248 on: July 18, 2023, 01:11:55 AM »
Remember to use the promo code "George" to save 25% off on Lifelock. 😛

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9249 on: July 18, 2023, 01:27:51 AM »
Noory's astrology guest just gave a long reading for a caller but afterwards the caller told her Noory gave the wrong birth date for him. Oops!

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #9250 on: July 18, 2023, 01:29:14 AM »
I visited the Coast To Coast site and saw that George, through TommyD Entertainment, has set up a Halloween Spooky Stage Show Experience on October 14, at Columbus, Ohio.  There will be four guests, a ghost professor, a spiritual warrior, Mr. Lobo, (a horror host) and a mentalist by the name of Jim Karol.  Psychic medium Ericka Boussarhane will be giving free readings in the lobby.  Come dressed in a costume and if yours is the best, you will win $500.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9251 on: July 18, 2023, 07:15:42 AM »
I visited the Coast To Coast site and saw that George, through TommyD Entertainment, has set up a Halloween Spooky Stage Show Experience on October 14, at Columbus, Ohio.  There will be four guests, a ghost professor, a spiritual warrior, Mr. Lobo, (a horror host) and a mentalist by the name of Jim Karol.  Psychic medium Ericka Boussarhane will be giving free readings in the lobby.  Come dressed in a costume and if yours is the best, you will win $500.

Code for "be as close to naked as possible" for the middle aged psycho chicks with daddy issues.
Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #9252 on: July 18, 2023, 11:47:54 AM »
Noory's astrology guest just gave a long reading for a caller but afterwards the caller told her Noory gave the wrong birth date for him. Oops!

Medical shows are the worse, but I have a long standing belief that the second worst radio as a listener is listening to "readings" for random callers. Why would anyone care if Anne from North Carolina will find love in her life. I have a friend who works in local radio and he said if he feel really lazy and don't want to do any work or effort he brings on a psychic to do "listener readings" and the phone lines will easily light up, but the next day every other listening who doesn't call in yell at him for doing such a sh*t and boring show lol. He's usually the fill-in guy, so I know when he gets called in and is not prepared or upset having to work on a holiday, I can predict he will have a psychic on  ;D

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #9253 on: July 18, 2023, 12:02:42 PM »
Medical shows are the worse, but I have a long standing belief that the second worst radio as a listener is listening to "readings" for random callers. Why would anyone care ifAnne from North Carolina  will find love in her life. I have a friend who works in local radio and he said if he feel really lazy and don't want to do any work or effort he brings on a psychic to do "listener readings" and the phone lines will easily light up, but the next day every other listening who doesn't call in yell at him for doing such a sh*t and boring show lol. He's usually the fill-in guy, so I know when he gets called in and is not prepared or upset having to work on a holiday, I can predict he will have a psychic on  ;D
Its Annie from Alabama.  ;)

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9254 on: July 18, 2023, 12:59:33 PM »
Medical shows are the worse, but I have a long standing belief that the second worst radio as a listener is listening to "readings" for random callers. Why would anyone care if Anne from North Carolina will find love in her life. I have a friend who works in local radio and he said if he feel really lazy and don't want to do any work or effort he brings on a psychic to do "listener readings" and the phone lines will easily light up, but the next day every other listening who doesn't call in yell at him for doing such a sh*t and boring show lol. He's usually the fill-in guy, so I know when he gets called in and is not prepared or upset having to work on a holiday, I can predict he will have a psychic on  ;D
Yes exactly.  Art Bell never allowed private personal readings on his shows for that reason, he said its only interesting to the caller, not the rest of the audience.
But Noory hasn't learned that or doesn't care - he always promotes the "readings" for callers later in the show that night like its a good thing!