Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838187 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9255 on: July 18, 2023, 01:08:49 PM »
It used to be that stations equated the number of listeners with the number of callers.  These psychic shows generate plenty of calls.  Management realized about 30-years ago that they had been wrong about callers indicating listeners.  I'm sure premrat understands this, but sNoory needs a soft night.
Merry Christmas

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9256 on: July 18, 2023, 01:14:15 PM »
Code for "be as close to naked as possible" for the middle aged psycho chicks with daddy issues.

Then maybe I will go.  Nothing like a late-40s gal with more fingers than teeth, short shorts, and a muffin top overflowing her crop top tshirt to get the juices flowing.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9257 on: July 18, 2023, 01:16:10 PM »
Report back to us.
Merry Christmas

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9258 on: July 18, 2023, 01:19:04 PM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9259 on: July 18, 2023, 01:27:11 PM »
Its It was Annie from Alabama.  ;)

RIP?

Then maybe I will go.  Nothing like a late-40s gal with more fingers than teeth, short shorts, and a muffin top overflowing her crop top tshirt to get the juices flowing.

Warm day here in the San Diego area. A middle-aged woman I ran into at Costco felt compelled to apologize for her warm weather clothing choice. 😲😲😲
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #9260 on: July 18, 2023, 01:38:59 PM »
RIP?
I know that Annie from Alabama called into C2C a lot, I really don't know if she is living or dead. @Morgus do you know if Annie from Alabama is still alive? @sean92008 I know when I did listened to C2C on a regularly and When Annie did get on the air, I would turn off the radio.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9261 on: July 18, 2023, 01:46:48 PM »
I know that Annie from Alabama called into C2C a lot, I really don't know if she is living or dead. @Morgus do you know if Annie from Alabama is still alive? @sean92008 I know when I did listened to C2C on a regularly and When Annie did get on the air, I would turn off the radio.
Annie hasn't called in for quite some time, probably a year or so.
Noory and Tommy were talking about her recently and wondered if she has died, but nobody knows for sure.
Another regular caller they are worried about that hasn't called in for months is Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9262 on: July 18, 2023, 01:50:16 PM »

I don't think anyone know if Annie (or Louise/Cleopatra as well) is still among the living.  Both have dropped from the rotation of regular callers, however.  Annie frequently talked about money issues and potentially being homeless, in her later calls Louise claimed someone was out to get her. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9263 on: July 18, 2023, 02:37:41 PM »
On the other hand, apparently nothing ever happens to keep Cornelius off the air...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9264 on: July 18, 2023, 03:07:48 PM »
On the other hand, apparently nothing ever happens to keep Cornelius off the air...

He thrives on being publicly stupid.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9265 on: July 19, 2023, 12:51:10 AM »
Noory has yet another psychic on now so of course he will have boring personal caller readings in the last hour again! 😝

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9266 on: July 19, 2023, 12:53:22 AM »
I remember that this guest Laura Lee used to have her own radio show on late Sat nights back in the late 1990s when Art Bell only did live shows M-F nights and he only had replays on the weekends back then.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9267 on: July 19, 2023, 01:05:31 AM »

my god it's so painful to listen to, Noory couldn't interview a serial killer or a president and make it interesting but his interviews with these delusional middle aged bats who think they are talking to dead people are the worst, so bad, so dumb, there are constant silent pauses as he struggles to find another child like question to ask. I couldn't do it, because these people are charlatans or mentally ill and I know they have no powers - the only line of questioning I'd take is one probing whether they're con artists or mentally unstable.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9268 on: July 19, 2023, 01:09:05 AM »
Noory... so of course... boring... again!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9269 on: July 19, 2023, 02:03:14 AM »

Annie from Alabamie, Louise, has 'ol buddy ol pal of mine' Barry from North Carolina called in recently or he's another MIA or presumed dead?

Coasts' guests are dying, the callers are dying, the messageboard posters are dying ... I think we know how this works out, Noory the cockroach outlives everyone, possibly Cornelius too.