Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 832921 times)

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1245 on: September 19, 2019, 09:29:58 PM »
I normally give a listen to Ed Dames and he was on a few days ago, he just seems so subdued but he did have a classic moment when he said it's easier to predict the winner of a presidential election when it's a man vs a woman as he would just remote view their genitalia.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1246 on: September 20, 2019, 01:24:02 PM »
Yeah, I got that vibe, too, but maybe he has a tic or something because he didn't actually say anything creepy.  It was more just a vibe, and there's no credence in that.  I say let's give the guy a break since he's doing what it takes to get to the bottom of things.  You have to admit he was expert.  Actually it's good he's creepy - real good, if you think about it.  I mean, if you were investigating stuff that presumably certain higher ups didn't want checked out, one of your best defenses would be to spooky, really.

No doubt he was certainly umm passionate, about the subject/woman. I think the creepiest part is when he took it upon himself to think we might have to exhume the body, he says he doesn't want to do it, but he/we might have to. George's calm response of "Well lets hope it doesn't come to THAT" had me laughing. The whole thing gave me a bit of a Norman Bates and mother feel to it. I looked at twitter during it and a couple of others got the same vibe we got lol

I missed Ed Dames' comment, but that's hilarious.

It was absurd lol. Of course classic Jorge just leaves that out there and had to go to break

Linda made an announcement a few months ago I think, that she is focusing her work in a different direction.  Was she working on a book or something?  I think the gist of it was that time was a constraint and she might be committing less time to the field.  On the other hand, people say she is out loud and proud in other venues.  There were a couple times when George toyed with her - in a way once, she asked for it sort of, but he could have given her a break.  My memory says there was another time when he played a cruel joke on her.  What is it with George and women?  His whole tone changes when faced with a female.  I mean, it's sort of expected that a man not growl when talking to a woman, so I understand any man's voice going just a little higher with a woman.  But, George's whole attitude changes when a woman is on the line.  Weird.  He had sisters, he loves his mother, so I just can't make sense of it.  Maybe Lear Silver just isn't enough to hug at night...

I wonder what really happened there as well. I have noticed her environmental opinions/ topics (earth/weather changes) seems to go really against grain of what you hear on C2C and in this year I started hearing more obvious right-wing advertisers on the show (Newsmax comes to mind) If I would guess there would be a connection there.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1247 on: September 21, 2019, 01:18:04 AM »

No doubt he was certainly...

I wonder what really happened there as well. I have noticed her environmental opinions/ topics (earth/weather changes) seems to go really against grain of what you hear on C2C and in this year I started hearing more obvious right-wing advertisers on the show (Newsmax comes to mind) If I would guess there would be a connection there.
She seemed pretty moderate to me.  It's not like George is promoting fracking.  Well, you could be right, but I hope not.  Sure, George could have done something like that and let her save face, but Linda's voice is pretty easy to read.  She had previously gasped, quivered, halted, and shook when George was mean to her.  But about this topic, she was cool as a clam.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1248 on: September 24, 2019, 10:28:35 PM »
I still want Howard Bloom to be kicked down a flight of stairs.  And, for me, C2C has a 20% success rate on their shows.  80% trash.  It sucks with Noory.  Knapp and Syrett are miles above.  Punnett is okay but his attitude gets on my nerves at times.  He gets a pass though.  But, oh well, beating a dead horse.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1249 on: September 24, 2019, 10:36:11 PM »
I still want Howard Bloom to be kicked down a flight of stairs.  And, for me, C2C has a 20% success rate on their shows.  80% trash.  It sucks with Noory.  Knapp and Syrett are miles above.  Punnett is okay but his attitude gets on my nerves at times.  He gets a pass though.  But, oh well, beating a dead horse.

@ShayP ! Have you tried MITD yet? Light years better than Norry. SpookyTim is hosting. C'mon down
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1250 on: September 25, 2019, 05:31:50 AM »
@ShayP ! Have you tried MITD yet? Light years better than Norry. SpookyTim is hosting. C'mon down

@TigerLily  Ya know, I haven't.  I was meaning to but I either was sleeping or just forgot.   :-\

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1251 on: September 25, 2019, 07:20:17 AM »
@TigerLily  Ya know, I haven't.  I was meaning to but I either was sleeping or just forgot.   :-\

Oops. Hope I didn't disturb your beauty sleep @ShayP . I saw you were listening to sNorry and cranky posting so just thought I'd say "Cheers" 😺
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1252 on: September 26, 2019, 08:30:50 AM »
Oops. Hope I didn't disturb your beauty sleep @ShayP . I saw you were listening to sNorry and cranky posting so just thought I'd say "Cheers" 😺

@TigerLily  No lady, you didn't interrupt anything.  I have to cranky post on occasion because when I do listen to Jorch I get reminded of the never ending suck.  Cheers to you as well.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1254 on: September 26, 2019, 03:43:56 PM »
@TigerLily  No lady, you didn't interrupt anything.  I have to cranky post on occasion because when I do listen to Jorch I get reminded of the never ending suck.  Cheers to you as well.

Very few posts here anymore (I'm including the final year or two of BellGab).  It has to mean the audience has shrunk considerably.

I wonder if George misses the mockery and negative commentary - at least it meant people were listening

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1255 on: September 26, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »
Very few posts here anymore (I'm including the final year or two of BellGab).  It has to mean the audience has shrunk considerably.

I wonder if George misses the mockery and negative commentary - at least it meant people were listening

I got you covered!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1177352614587113478

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1256 on: September 26, 2019, 03:53:20 PM »
I got you covered!

Gotta love George.  To lazy to do more than one take on his commercials, no matter how bad they are.  Of course perhaps he's learned that he can't do a good one no matter how many takes he does.

How did this guy get a degree in communications, again?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1257 on: September 27, 2019, 08:05:39 AM »
Noory found Linda Moulton Howe's replacement.  Meet Cheryll Jones!  I can see Noory combing his mustache right now.

Coast to Coast AM is delighted to welcome our new investigative reporter Cheryll Jones, beginning with the 9/26/19 show. She is known for breaking ground as a news anchor and meteorologist for major markets and cutting edge networks, including CNN and The Weather Channel. Her face and voice became familiar to viewers in millions of homes through her prime time broadcasts throughout the US and around the world.

As a journalist with a nose for news in stories behind the headlines, Cheryll has worked in multiple markets in various capacities with a curious interest, whether it’s hard news, controversies, conspiracies, or the mysterious and unexplained. Her accomplished TV broadcasting career covers extensive experience on both sides of the camera. Starting as a weather reporter, Cheryll quickly extended her skills and credentials to include talk show host, writer, producer, field reporter, meteorologist, and network news anchor.

She is uniquely distinguished as the only TV broadcaster to be both a news anchor and accredited meteorologist at the network level. Her career has taken her from her hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee to major markets including Miami, Atlanta, New York, Denver, West Palm Beach, and Kansas City.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Revenge of the chocolate bunnies!!
« Reply #1258 on: September 27, 2019, 08:45:18 AM »
Noory found Linda Moulton Howe's replacement.  Meet Cheryll Jones!  I can see Noory combing his mustache right now.

Coast to Coast AM is delighted to welcome our new investigative reporter Cheryll Jones, beginning with the 9/26/19 show. She is known for breaking ground as a news anchor and meteorologist for major markets and cutting edge networks, including CNN and The Weather Channel. Her face and voice became familiar to viewers in millions of homes through her prime time broadcasts throughout the US and around the world.

As a journalist with a nose for news in stories behind the headlines, Cheryll has worked in multiple markets in various capacities with a curious interest, whether it’s hard news, controversies, conspiracies, or the mysterious and unexplained. Her accomplished TV broadcasting career covers extensive experience on both sides of the camera. Starting as a weather reporter, Cheryll quickly extended her skills and credentials to include talk show host, writer, producer, field reporter, meteorologist, and network news anchor.

She is uniquely distinguished as the only TV broadcaster to be both a news anchor and accredited meteorologist at the network level. Her career has taken her from her hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee to major markets including Miami, Atlanta, New York, Denver, West Palm Beach, and Kansas City.

Well, he did play “Lady in Red” which was his favorite song for Linda. LOLOLOLOL

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1259 on: September 27, 2019, 08:55:11 AM »

So ... a weather girl. How fascinating. We may hit new heights of mediocrity

Did you listen to her @ShayP ?  One of Linda's best techniques was to precisely full up her time so we didn't have to listen to Norry. And she did real investigation and had a realdepth of knowledge. Did this Lady in Red *gag* measure up?