Author Topic: SORRY ABOUT MY SENSITIVITY-IT MUST BE ALL THE CANCER MEDS  (Read 3811 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: SORRY ABOUT MY SENSITIVITY-IT MUST BE ALL THE CANCER MEDS
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 02:26:41 AM »
Tootsie, take care of yourself, first and foremost. The rest isn't important now.

Do you have a support network to help you along? If not let us know, there are members here that can help with that

I don't have enough free time lately to read very much. Who is the White Zombie.?

Thanks WC , i am trying everyday but it's hard..I go the clinic alot and see people there...xo

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 02:27:43 AM »
Tootsie, I am so sorry to hear about your illness. There are a lot of us who would miss you if you left EG. Your pictures have made me smile; your posts made me laugh and think about things. So, please take care of yourself, keep faith, and keep smiling. God bless!

thank you   :)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2018, 01:14:16 AM »
you think she looks like me? thank you and for everything..love you   :) @TigerLily

You're prettier but I saw a similarity and especially a timeless quality. Hoping you are feeling well. And wishing you health and happiness. Much love to you too @tootsie_wootsy
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2018, 01:46:26 AM »
My first spat with cancer was enough to require chemo and, I swear, I lost IQ points after the second dosage.  I went from knowing all sorts of shit to not knowing how to play songs I wrote, recorded and played hundreds of times.  I went from having a sanitized, orderly home to having piles of clothes and tools.  I'd search hours for things only to be told I hadn't had it for years.

I also lost my patience for stupid people.  All of it.
Eh, nevermind...

JayGab

• KNYE
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2020, 03:59:55 PM »
So basically this cunt had almost all of you fooled? Fucking morons, the now smaller and smaller lot of you.
Actual N-Word
Not A Paid Actor