Author Topic: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott  (Read 689080 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott
« Reply #2010 on: November 26, 2019, 08:55:24 AM »
Enjoyed hearing Butch bang on form last night :D
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #2011 on: November 26, 2019, 06:18:41 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hello, thank you for visiting my site.  I am a paranormal researcher, published author, writer, presenter and tour host from San Diego, California.  I graduated from the University of Arizona in 2001 with a B.A. degree in Media Arts / Journalism and then pursued my M.S. in Educational Counseling in 2004 from National University.  I enjoyed being a teacher and school counselor for many years.  Recently, however, I have followed my dreams of becoming a writer and haven't looked back.  As a Gemini, I have a natural zest for life and enjoy many activities.  When not writing one of my next books or investigating a private residence, business or historical landmark, some of my favorite hobbies include traveling, cooking and spending time with family and friends.

I am also the founder and director of the well-respected San Diego Paranormal Research Society (SDPRS) - a professional, dedicated research team based in San Diego, California.  The SDPRS team is also the official host of the "Spirits of the Adobe" tours at the iconic Rancho Buena Vista Adobe.  I thoroughly love working in both the fields of history and the paranormal as the two are my twin loves.  My work has led me all over the United States and has provided me opportunities to meet many interesting individuals while paying homage to the people who walked the land before us.  Additionally, my research work has allowed me to appear on numerous radio programs, television shows, films and print mediums.
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #2012 on: November 27, 2019, 03:16:24 PM »
Another great show by Dave Scott.  Very professional.
Oh yeah. Dave Scott has got the goods for sure.  :)
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #2013 on: November 27, 2019, 06:43:44 PM »

John EI Tenney

John E.L. Tenney is one of the most well-recognized and highly sought-after investigators of UFO, Paranormal and Occult phenomena in America. Mr. Tenney has been actively involved in the field of anomalistic, conspiratorial, occult, UFOlogical, and paranormal research for almost three decades. It is estimated that, over the past 29 years, more than 90,000 people have attended one of John’s signature “Weird Lectures.” and his YouTube channel has well-over a million views. Realm of the Weird, his podcast, has been download over 3 million times. John E.L. Tenney’s columns and articles have been printed in magazines and newspapers world-wide, and he has lectured to numerous public and private schools, universities, organizations and clubs.

Just FYI, Canadian Thanksgiving was a last month so do not wish Dave a happy thanksgiving you ignorant Americans! Unless of course you are going to do so in some sort of belated type of wish.   

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #2014 on: November 27, 2019, 07:55:13 PM »
Just FYI, Canadian Thanksgiving was a last month so do not wish Dave a happy thanksgiving you ignorant Americans! Unless of course you are going to do so in some sort of belated type of wish.

That’s okay, I’ll be sure to eat extra turkey and all the other goodies on his behalf!
A VERY BLESSED AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #2015 on: November 27, 2019, 08:08:14 PM »

John EI Tenney

Bwahahahahahahahaha you jerk!
Come give Spaced Out Radio a listen some time. We like the WOO!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2016 on: November 27, 2019, 08:26:26 PM »

John EI Tenney

+1!!!  I still have a frozen turkey in the freezer from last month. It's a big freezer and I know it'll somehow get lost in there as we forget about it.  :-\

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2017 on: November 28, 2019, 12:42:23 AM »
+1!!!  I still have a frozen turkey in the freezer from last month. It's a big freezer and I know it'll somehow get lost in there as we forget about it.  :-\

+1  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2018 on: November 28, 2019, 04:44:35 AM »
A late change, but Tyler was great and it was a fantastic teaser for Hellier 2 which I am a tad excited about!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #2019 on: November 28, 2019, 08:17:48 PM »

Jonny Enoch is a clinical hypnotherapist, lecturer, and writer from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Not only has he been researching extraterrestrial phenomena and esoteric subjects for over 20 years, but after witnessing a series of unexplainable events while growing up, his search for answers has led him on adventures all over the world. This includes interviewing ET contactees, whistleblowers, and UFO witnesses.

His cutting-edge investigation reveals an intelligent blueprint found within our ancient religions and symbolism while exploring quantum physics, the multiverse, and ET contactee testimonials. His work demonstrates that we have been visited by advanced civilizations all throughout human history and that we are a hybrid species. In his numerous travels to megalithic sites, he has discovered evidence for giants, advanced machining, ancient cataclysms, and more.

And happy thanksgiving to the Americans!  You Canadians had yours already.  Not sure about you Brits. 

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #2020 on: November 28, 2019, 10:51:47 PM »
A late change, but Tyler was great and it was a fantastic teaser for Hellier 2 which I am a tad excited about!

Meeeee, tooooo!

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #2021 on: November 28, 2019, 11:59:35 PM »
good show dave.  As Usual!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2022 on: November 29, 2019, 12:35:50 PM »

And happy thanksgiving to the Americans!  You Canadians had yours already.  Not sure about you Brits. 

We’re far too stiff upper lip to give thanks.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #2023 on: November 29, 2019, 08:16:35 PM »

Here ya go.  Another night with Dave Scott!  Real Radio with a Real host!  Worth a listen. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2024 on: November 29, 2019, 08:22:46 PM »
@DaveScottSOR , why are you no longer on the paranormal radio app?