Author Topic: The True Alien Agenda With Your Host, KSM  (Read 2134 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
The True Alien Agenda With Your Host, KSM
« on: May 01, 2019, 10:18:39 PM »
Listen, I don't want to scare or scar you, nor do I want to scandalize you but I do want to disturb you.    BOO!!!!

Back in 2006 when my dad and I witnessed something that looked like a slow flying boxcar in the sky it set me on a UFO craze. I dove heavy into my Art Bell archives thirsty for anything that could set my mind at ease. Dad would never talk about it after that day but for me, after trying to talk myself out of what we saw and explain it away? Well, I couldn't dismiss the experience, AND I should point out that this happened on a sunny Sunday afternoon in March of said year.

I told our bass player about it and a discussion ensued on what the hell do they want? They, meaning the occupants of these vessels. I gave him my theory,

They seem to almost exclusively abduct and experiment on white peoples. Why? Because white people have a particular taste, I'm referring to the fact that they take samples from and mass produce on a garden planet, WHITE NOSES FOR FOOD!! Our bass player was at the time a graphic artist so at my behest he illustrated my vision of this garden planet. We later released a CD. The cover is pictured below. This is what I think the garden planet looks like. Thousands and thousands of square miles of nose producing plants.  The aliens love our white noses.  Yummy

You'll have to excuse the picture of the CD cover that has aged as it's been pinned on my studio wall since 06 and the glare of the camera flash was not kind, but you see the landscape nonetheless.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: The True Alien Agenda With Your Host, KSM
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 10:37:42 PM »
Listen, I don't want to scare or scar you, nor do I want to scandalize you but I do want to disturb you.    BOO!!!!

Back in 2006 when my dad and I witnessed something that looked like a slow flying boxcar in the sky it set me on a UFO craze. I dove heavy into my Art Bell archives thirsty for anything that could set my mind at ease. Dad would never talk about it after that day but for me, after trying to talk myself out of what we saw and explain it away? Well, I couldn't dismiss the experience, AND I should point out that this happened on a sunny Sunday afternoon in March of said year.

I told our bass player about it and a discussion ensued on what the hell do they want? They, meaning the occupants of these vessels. I gave him my theory,

They seem to almost exclusively abduct and experiment on white peoples. Why? Because white people have a particular taste, I'm referring to the fact that they take samples from and mass produce on a garden planet, WHITE NOSES FOR FOOD!! Our bass player was at the time a graphic artist so at my behest he illustrated my vision of this garden planet. We later released a CD. The cover is pictured below. This is what I think the garden planet looks like. Thousands and thousands of square miles of nose producing plants.  The aliens love our white noses.  Yummy

You'll have to excuse the picture of the CD cover that has aged as it's been pinned on my studio wall since 06 and the glare of the camera flash was not kind, but you see the landscape nonetheless.

You Don't Have To Be A Florist To Make A Nosegay.  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 09:34:06 AM »

A boxcar eh?

That's pretty freaking unique!

Did it look anything at all like this:

[/quote]

Just one problem, the cattle mutilations and abductions - so we've got white guys and cattle, but have we forgotten Barney Hill?

In fact I do wonder why there are so few African Americans involved in UFO abductions...hmm... :o :o :o

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 01:18:16 PM »
@26 horses
Oh I have not forgotten Mr. Hill. It seems it took a few different races over many years to realize that they prefer the sweet white meat of our noses. My snake eats rats, but before rats she exclusively ate mice. Mice, it is only when I introduced her to rats that she will never eat a mouse again. If I offer her a sweeter larger rodent she will be ruined from rats. This applies to the visitors. Once you had white nose, you've hunger for those,  ..others.

Yes a boxcar. It was dirty looking and had no curves, very utilitarian. Like an Asian woman I used to know.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 01:22:44 PM »
@26 horses
Oh I have not forgotten Mr. Hill. It seems it took a few different races over many years to realize that they prefer the sweet white meat of our noses. My snake eats rats, but before rats she exclusively ate mice. Mice, it is only when I introduced her to rats that she will never eat a mouse again. If I offer her a sweeter larger rodent she will be ruined from rats. This applies to the visitors. Once you had white nose, you've hunger for those,  ..others.

I had no idea!

Literally. :o

Yes a boxcar. It was dirty looking and had no curves, very utilitarian. Like an Asian woman I used to know.

Hmmm...

The inscrutable boxcar - there's a book or a theme or a guest shot here... ???

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 01:35:14 PM »
Look, we saw what I described, that is certain. And I'll add that it moved slow, glided.

I maaaay be throwing in the nose thing in because I wanted to share a ridiculous CD cover based on my ridiculous theory that had is in hysterics one night.  I was a little peeved at the time to see that he added the K, in Nosefarm.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 02:16:35 PM »
Look, we saw what I described, that is certain. And I'll add that it moved slow, glided.

Not so unlike that video I shared was it?

I maaaay be throwing in the nose thing in because I wanted to share a ridiculous CD cover based on my ridiculous theory that had is in hysterics one night.  I was a little peeved at the time to see that he added the K, in Nosefarm.

I get it, you just needed some ..."pickers"...eh?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2019, 04:36:44 PM »
That video is somethin else! Whatever that is, it's certainly not a boxcar shape but extremely intriguing nonetheless. How long ago was that, incident? Got to love the water entry 8)

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 04:48:45 PM »

See any alien hobos?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 05:40:07 PM »
That video is somethin else! Whatever that is, it's certainly not a boxcar shape but extremely intriguing nonetheless. How long ago was that, incident? Got to love the water entry 8)

Pub. date is 2013. Yeah, I call this highly credible as ufo vids go.  8)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 06:32:25 PM »
See any alien hobos?
Dimwit muthafucka! Stay outta my thread or I'll ban your non contributing ass, shitbarn!

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 06:46:52 PM »
Dimwit muthafucka! Stay outta my thread or I'll ban your non contributing ass, shitbarn!

:-X

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2019, 06:51:42 PM »