Author Topic: Alec Baldwin shooting on Movie Set kills Director of Photography Halyna Hutchins  (Read 2150 times)

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
Baldwin got away with it legally speaking. He might be out some money but he’s home free I think of legal charges.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Andrew Branca says he violated local/state laws even if on a movie set.

I was looking for the cgi video of the incident here. Darn.
Eh, nevermind...

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane

When you find it, please post!

PB

• Ellevated
Baldwin got away with it legally speaking. He might be out some money but he’s home free I think of legal charges.

Is he?  Sometimes it takes awhile for the DA to get all their ducks in a row, especially when it's a high-profile case.  After stalling for a month (!), this assclown finally turned over his phone to the police fairly recently.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Is he?  Sometimes it takes awhile for the DA to get all their ducks in a row, especially when it's a high-profile case.  After stalling for a month (!), this assclown finally turned over his phone to the police fairly recently.
The Clinton definition of "cooperating" with law enforcement.
Eh, nevermind...

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas

It's here:

Alec Baldwin sued by family of late ‘Rust’ cinematographer Halyna Hutchins

Lawyers for Halyna Hutchins’ family filed a wrongful-death suit against actor Alec Baldwin on Tuesday — while releasing a chilling video re-enacting the movie-set shooting that killed the cinematographer.

The eerie animated footage, titled “Killing of Halyna Hutchins on the set of ‘Rust,’ ” uses computer-generated figures of Baldwin and others on the fated film shoot that day.

It includes the moment the star allegedly pulled the trigger of what was supposed to have been a prop gun with blank bullets.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/15/alec-baldwin-sued-by-cinematographer-halyna-hutchins-family/

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Eh, nevermind...

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
‘Rust’ Producers Penalized for “Serious Violation” of Safety Law, Agency Rules

The New Mexico Occupational Health and Safety Bureau issued the producers of the Western a maximum fine of nearly $137,000 for firearm safety violations.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/rust-producers-penalized-for-serious-violation-of-safety-law-agency-rules-1235132830/

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/news/video/rust-movie-shooting-report-released-88336392

New details into investigation of fatal shooting on movie set

FBI forensic results obtained by ABC News show the gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins could not have fired without Alec Baldwin pulling the trigger, which the actor has denied doing.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Facts escape that entire family, let alone Alefty Alec who has had serious anger issues documented in the past.

He'll get away with it. Blue man-child in a blue place.
Eh, nevermind...

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
CHIEF OF STATION---Alec Baldwin and Olga Kurylenko will star in this spy movie about an ex-CIA station chief who teams up with a rogue female spy to solve his wife's murder which leads to uncovering a massive conspiracy.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
CHIEF OF STATION---Alec Baldwin and Olga Kurylenko will star in this spy movie about an ex-CIA station chief who teams up with a rogue female spy to solve his wife's murder which leads to uncovering a massive conspiracy.

Is Alec Baldwin a method actor?

I bet he'll ask his co-star if she slept with Trump.

🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated

They have realistic squirt guns these days

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Alec Baldwin is a puss-filled cunt. I hope they not only prosecute him, but don't let his fancy lawyers walk all over justice.
Eh, nevermind...