Author Topic: ARGUE WITH OTHER MEMBERS HERE! DAMMIT!!  (Read 29830 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: ARGUE WITH OTHER MEMBERS HERE! DAMMIT!!
« Reply #300 on: April 13, 2021, 09:13:52 AM »
You didn't miss it. @KSM Think. You will remember.  ;)

This will always be funny to me.  Especially when the one guy starts 'cry talking.'

Ah, you sent that in a pm. Yes, it's funny.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2021, 05:17:09 PM »
LOL!  Yeah, feet are problem and I'm surprised you remember that.  A firm, REALLY firm, handshake is fine by me.
So, you think everybody else here is so demented they think you like people who use their feet to shake hands with you?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2021, 07:10:13 PM »
So, you think everybody else here is so demented they think you like people who use their feet to shake hands with you?
Yeah @ShayP   What's the deal Sam Steel!?  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2021, 01:34:47 PM »

FIFY  ;)  Yes.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2021, 01:42:18 PM »
Yeah @ShayP   What's the deal Sam Steel!?  ;D

You know the deal! @KSM

I don't like bare feet.  I don't even like my feet.  I have an anti-foot fetish.  We should all lose the feet and have two sets of hands.  ;D

Way back when I had a really hot girlfriend that I didn't deserve.  She wanted me to suck her toes.  NOPE.  My ex-wife the same.  NOPE.  They were pushy about it too. Those chicks were nuts man!

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.  :D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2021, 05:29:12 PM »
You know the deal! @KSM

She wanted me to suck her toes.  NOPE.  My ex-wife the same.  NOPE.  They were pushy about it too.

I've done that many times - still do. All in all it depends on the foot and most of all who they're on. Or should I say, attached to.  Being a wild man can get you some pretty good perks.

THEY WERE PUSHY ABOUT IT? LOLOL    In a, if you love me you'll do it sort of way? @ShayP Not like they just came in from a long run or something..  ;D

AAHAhahahahaha  Your report gave me the giggles.  Plus uno

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2021, 06:36:36 PM »
I've done that many times - still do. All in all it depends on the foot and most of all who they're on. Or should I say, attached to.  Being a wild man can get you some pretty good perks.

THEY WERE PUSHY ABOUT IT? LOLOL    In a, if you love me you'll do it sort of way? @ShayP Not like they just came in from a long run or something..  ;D

AAHAhahahahaha  Your report gave me the giggles.  Plus uno

@KSM  Yeah they were pushy about it!  Yes, in a "if you love me you'll do it" kinda way.  They knew I wasn't into that!  No means no.  :'(  But to them it meant "let me just shove my foot in his face."  >:(  My girlfriend scratched my cornea with her damn toenail.  She was laying on the couch with her legs on my lap while I'm sitting there.  Kept jokingly shoving her foot in my face, then right in the eye.  ShayP never had tolerance for that kind of stuff.  Still doesn't.  My wife used to bitch about it to her friends.  I mean, really?  Is that kind of thing so important?  Her sister jokingly brought it up to me one time.  She was on my side.  Same mindset.  She thought it was gross too.  Shoulda married her instead.  ;) 

I've said too much and this isn't even an argument.  I've done the thread a disservice.  :-[  And dammit man.  The Uno reference is priceless.  Do I draw cards or did you win?   ;D  Haven't played in years.

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #307 on: May 04, 2021, 03:23:47 AM »
I refuse to argue.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #308 on: May 04, 2021, 07:04:19 AM »

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #309 on: May 04, 2021, 07:13:27 AM »
You know the deal! @KSM

I don't like bare feet.  I don't even like my feet.  I have an anti-foot fetish.  We should all lose the feet and have two sets of hands.  ;D

Way back when I had a really hot girlfriend that I didn't deserve.
Yes you did.  From what I see about her, she's exactly what you deserved.
She wanted me to suck her toes.  NOPE.  My ex-wife the same.  NOPE.  They were pushy about it too. Those chicks were nuts man!

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.  :D
PU.  Tell her to get a dog to lick them, they love that, and don't mind a mouth full of fungus.  And they'll chew the socks right off her feet.  Failing a dog, a cat might drag her socks away.

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2021, 08:26:18 AM »

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2021, 08:37:39 AM »

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2021, 11:44:49 AM »
Yes you did.  From what I see about her, she's exactly what you deserved.PU.  Tell her to get a dog to lick them, they love that, and don't mind a mouth full of fungus.  And they'll chew the socks right off her feet.  Failing a dog, a cat might drag her socks away.

Odd, but overall funny stuff.  Alas it is too late for @ShayP to take your doggy/kitty advice.

What are the odds that Shay has two women in his past who want their feet on him and in his mouth? Shay, is your name, Mat?  ;D

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #313 on: May 04, 2021, 12:20:56 PM »
You do not

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I do too.  Mainly because over 50% of you have less than 50% of a wit.  ;)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #314 on: May 04, 2021, 12:23:44 PM »
I do too.  Mainly because over 50% of you have less than 50% of a wit.  ;)

I reject math today.