Author Topic: There Goes BellGab  (Read 40416 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: There Goes BellGab
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2021, 10:17:35 AM »
Does Falkie knows about this?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2021, 10:46:48 AM »
Thank goodness, you are here as a backup.  I will NOT join a Facebook group with their censorship.  I am not someone who hosts afternoon teas and gives out nice napkins and my teapot is on a doily.  My grandma would be proud, such a safe, snowflake thing to do.  Run to Facebook.
Yeah, fuck Facebook.  ((FB))  Everyone here is woke, right?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 10:47:56 AM »
Errrm  I don't buy it. Tis a joke..  a prank.

..With Fort Rock's face still beaming.  Interesting to think that George Noory SucksGAB/Coastgab/Bellgab has been around long enough to say they have members who have passed on. 

The page shows that it's based out of Long Beach Cali? How could a facebook group replace the board?      Is it April 1st? no.      Boi you just never know what flimsy legs you're on over.... there.

Joke or not, it's too bad. I liked being able to pop over and say hello.  :-\
  Mmmm, Popovers.  That sounds good.  Where is kdubby?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2021, 10:54:45 AM »
Hello, World!  I am not entirely new here.  I have posted some, but just on a limited basis as time would allow.  I had just always posted more on Bellgab, no favorites, just landed there. 

Facebook cannot replace Bellgab.  There, you had an avatar and could post as you wished.  There is no anonymity on Facebook.

Good to see you.
But people can have fake facebook profiles. I know of one person here who used to post who has a fake profile on facebook.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2021, 10:55:30 AM »
Yeah, fuck Facebook.  ((FB))  Everyone here is woke, right?

I woke at 8 am today.

;D ;D

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2021, 10:58:02 AM »
Is MV Michael Walker?

Yes believe so

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2021, 12:38:54 PM »
So mv went to the BORG AKA FACEBOOK. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2021, 01:18:49 PM »
  Where is kdubby?
I like K_dubb as well as others over there. Would be nice if some of them spilled over here but there's just too much fake history and butt hurt for that to happen.  Between both boards I think there may be a whopping 25 active members. And I'm TWO of them!

PS Fuck You @paladin1991  ;D

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2021, 02:02:59 PM »
Errrm  I don't buy it. Tis a joke..  a prank.

..With Fort Rock's face still beaming.  Interesting to think that George Noory SucksGAB/Coastgab/Bellgab has been around long enough to say they have members who have passed on. 

The page shows that it's based out of Long Beach Cali? How could a facebook group replace the board?      Is it April 1st? no.      Boi you just never know what flimsy legs you're on over.... there.

Joke or not, it's too bad. I liked being able to pop over and say hello.  :-\

I had a couple of active threads over there but I don't want to put them on Facebook.  Don't want anyone looking over my shoulder.  I'll miss it.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2021, 02:17:14 PM »
I'm not so sure.  Michael lives somewhere back east and as KSM pointed out, the board is coming out of Long Beach, Ca.  (Of course he could have moved.)  The small avatar on Facebook shows a youthful man, woman and daughter.  Michael V. is married to a woman from Morocco and she is rather dark skinned, more so than the lady in the photo.  They also have two (I think) daughters.  (Of course, like anniem pointed out, the profile could be a fake one.)  I kind of think that somebody who posted at BellGab either bought or was given the forum to run as they like.
Wow...that seems ....unlikely? crazy?
eh, never mind.  :P
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »
I like K_dubb as well as others over there. Would be nice if some of them spilled over here but there's just too much fake history and butt hurt for that to happen.  Between both boards I think there may be a whopping 25 active members. And I'm TWO of them!

PS Fuck You @paladin1991  ;D

Surely you have more than two active personalities going at a time.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2021, 02:21:24 PM »
Wow...that seems ....unlikely? crazy?
eh, never mind.  :P

Hi Dot, I deleted my post when it appeared that the avatar showed two daughters.  Could be Michael V. after all, I guess.

thoughtpolice

• KIDD
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2021, 02:21:25 PM »
I'm not so sure.  Michael lives somewhere back east and as KSM pointed out, the board is coming out of Long Beach, Ca.  (Of course he could have moved.)  The small avatar on Facebook shows a youthful man, woman and daughter.  Michael V. is married to a woman from Morocco and she is rather dark skinned, more so than the lady in the photo.  They also have two (I think) daughters.  (Of course, like anniem pointed out, the profile could be a fake one.)  I kind of think that somebody who posted at BellGab either bought or was given the forum to run as they like.

No that is him and his 2 kids.

thoughtpolice

• KIDD
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2021, 02:27:05 PM »
Thank goodness, you are here as a backup.  I will NOT join a Facebook group with their censorship.  I am not someone who hosts afternoon teas and gives out nice napkins and my teapot is on a doily.  My grandma would be proud, such a safe, snowflake thing to do.  Run to Facebook.

He knows most won't follow him to Facebook so it was a way to kill the site without having to take it down again. Too bad for the regulars who were there to shoot the shit but he has done things like this before. Now Zuc can do the moderating that MV said he didn't want.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2021, 02:31:12 PM »
No that is him and his 2 kids.

Yeah, I realized that.  I need some stronger glasses.