Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921681 times)

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #73665 on: January 10, 2019, 07:11:36 AM »
no ...he is actually beta-theta status now. He is a whiney assed little bitch who wears my collar . he drinks too much, treats women with no respect...dude listen Batman you are new so heres 411 on miller. He has to listen to heather to get ready to boff his girlfriend. He makes fb live videos from his tub..its disturbing and he attacks women on their looks. Stays beta.

I was thinking along the lines of Bitch-Stewie.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #73666 on: January 10, 2019, 07:12:11 AM »
he is attention seeking. He is upset over his beta status , heather bailing again and the fact that he sleeps in a star wars bed.

And he is out of bubbles for his tub.
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73667 on: January 10, 2019, 07:14:38 AM »
Hilarious, ironic, and lots of energetic singing fun!

It's going to be a very cheesy Las Vegas-themed show, so will be quite silly and fun. And they always sell out, three performances, something like 1200 people show up!

I found out I am not only playing electric guitar upfront in the band again (yay!) but I have been asked to perform in the Fifth Dimension skit. We will be singing (and I think with choreography) a medley of Wedding Bell Blues and... wait for it... Aquarius.  ;D ;D ;D

Considering I live in the 5th dimension most of the time and I and several others here are most definitely Aquarians, I think this is a hilarious synchronicity!

My biggest issue is figuring out what to wear, this may call for hunting for something very glitzy at all the second hand stores around here. I may need to seek help from some of the others there as this is not my strong point. We'll see...

This is all a very good release of energy for me, and the singing so much is just the best! For the next six weeks, I'll be at chorus rehearsal for our Broadway concert in April on Tuesday nights, and this cheesy Las Vegas variety show (highly rehearsed, music, skits, jokes and all) on Wednesday nights. There is a possibility it might keep me more sane than not, although that's always a question.  8)

And thank you for asking, very nice of you! +1

I picture pastel bell bottoms. Stay away from polyester. You’ll thank me later.
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73668 on: January 10, 2019, 07:17:13 AM »
Maybe Miller going to Pahrump would clear it all up for him once and for all ... sometimes seeing the reality of the person you idolise brings a return to clearheadedness. her treating him the way we all rightly think she would would do him the world of good.

@Jedimiller your gf sounds like a keeper, you should buy her presents more often.

He doesn’t have a girlfriend. There is a single mother with a young child he clings to hoping to get some someday. If it was his girl friend he would have been seeing her on his one night off.
Are we having fun yet?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #73669 on: January 10, 2019, 07:21:04 AM »
We just lost my 19 yr old cousin to suicide. Thats why miller is pissing me off
I am also pissed off at this nitwit. After last night's behavior, he needs to spend sometime with Miss @tootsie_wootsie .

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #73670 on: January 10, 2019, 07:26:09 AM »
I am also pissed off at this nitwit. After last night's behavior, he needs to spend sometime with Miss @tootsie_wootsie .

I think he gets too much community engagement. Remove that and he goes nowhere.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #73671 on: January 10, 2019, 07:27:21 AM »
Oh mushy just give it up

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #73672 on: January 10, 2019, 07:29:44 AM »

I think i would have gotten a DUI and arrested on my way there.  I wantst thinking cause i was drinking and listening to art bell bumper music. that always gets me very sad. But we talked and i went to sleep. Im ok now.  Back to bed
What impaired your thinking more the drink or the art bell bumper music?  Which sheriff did you call last night

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73673 on: January 10, 2019, 07:31:29 AM »
Oh mushy just give it up

A shithead who has to be dragged to court for failure to pay child support has no issue skipping out on bills.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #73674 on: January 10, 2019, 07:37:34 AM »
What impaired your thinking more the drink or the art bell bumper music?  Which sheriff did you call last night

Heater is still pissed that he called the Sheriff, he’ll get a special shout out if she ever comes back.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #73675 on: January 10, 2019, 07:39:17 AM »
Oh mushy just give it up

See, I would have gone with Bobby Ewing turning around in the shower. But that's just me.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #73676 on: January 10, 2019, 07:46:43 AM »
I think he gets too much community engagement. Remove that and he goes nowhere.
+1 for your comments. Since he can not do his troll act on Facebook, EllGab has become his new home. I can see that you are somewhat new here.  For your information, EllGab has a nursery for members who go too far off the grid. Keep posting.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #73677 on: January 10, 2019, 07:52:25 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]     [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #73678 on: January 10, 2019, 07:53:58 AM »
Hilarious, ironic, and lots of energetic singing fun!

It's going to be a very cheesy Las Vegas-themed show, so will be quite silly and fun. And they always sell out, three performances, something like 1200 people show up!

I found out I am not only playing electric guitar upfront in the band again (yay!) but I have been asked to perform in the Fifth Dimension skit. We will be singing (and I think with choreography) a medley of Wedding Bell Blues and... wait for it... Aquarius.  ;D ;D ;D

Considering I live in the 5th dimension most of the time and I and several others here are most definitely Aquarians, I think this is a hilarious synchronicity!

My biggest issue is figuring out what to wear, this may call for hunting for something very glitzy at all the second hand stores around here. I may need to seek help from some of the others there as this is not my strong point. We'll see...

This is all a very good release of energy for me, and the singing so much is just the best! For the next six weeks, I'll be at chorus rehearsal for our Broadway concert in April on Tuesday nights, and this cheesy Las Vegas variety show (highly rehearsed, music, skits, jokes and all) on Wednesday nights. There is a possibility it might keep me more sane than not, although that's always a question.  8)

And thank you for asking, very nice of you! +1

Wow, this sounds completely awesome.  You always are involved in these type of fun projects ... thanks for sharing ... I definitely take in your fun adventures vicariously through Ellgab... praise BE
+1 to both @Aquarius and @Bart Ell!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #73679 on: January 10, 2019, 07:54:15 AM »
That trick is only going to work for him one time.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3