Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917956 times)

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #73770 on: January 10, 2019, 04:45:51 PM »
Taking a few days off, yesterday and this morning were too much for me. I hope Heather does something goofy again tonight. Talk to you all later
Noory was the real legacy...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73771 on: January 10, 2019, 04:46:47 PM »
I did not come here to discuss fucking JediMiller. DAMMIT. WTF  This is the shit that happens with no moderation.

You are right!
I should start my new moderation regime by zooing anyone who has an another account that is already in the zoo.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #73772 on: January 10, 2019, 04:47:11 PM »
Taking a few days off, yesterday and this morning were too much for me. I hope Heather does something goofy again tonight. Talk to you all later

Take care.  Hope ur ok
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #73773 on: January 10, 2019, 04:49:20 PM »
You are right!
I should start my new moderation regime by zooing anyone who has an another account that is already in the zoo.

Hi bart
I'M ALPHA AF

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #73774 on: January 10, 2019, 04:50:43 PM »
How the hell is everyone tonight? Today? This morning? Depending where in the world you are. I used ellgab downtime wisely. Made oil and vinegar drizzle to put over penne. Had a big glass of wine and some some cheese and salami. Im loving this Mediterranean diet.

Bluejays cat gif earlier seems like a good personification of me so far :)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #73775 on: January 10, 2019, 04:53:00 PM »
So it seems the fringers are going postal. Deleting ppl who dare talk about Miss Thang. So for Any fringers here pass this along....Heather is done, toastercaked, you cannot have a radio show with no listeners.

And no Host!!

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #73776 on: January 10, 2019, 04:59:58 PM »
You are right!

Are you implying that I have another account that is in the zoo?
I was irritated that I fell into the trap of giving attention to an attention seeker. Wasted too much time I should have been sleeping, though I did get other necessary things done.
I am actually a fan of free speech, let them reveal what kind of person they are. It was my own fault really.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73777 on: January 10, 2019, 05:01:04 PM »

Most people can tell when im joking or im being serious. You just dont know me very well. Im saying its the internet, not everything is real here.  But sometimes it is. So u have to learn to read people and figure them out

You need to grow up and stop living the life of a troll, Miller. You have enough positive personal attributes that you don't have to do that crap to get people to connect with you. You have to make it worth people's while and time to want to figure you out. And even on the internet what you say and how you talk to others IS real in the moment they read your comments. There is no getting around it.

Real humor is not the same as trolling. Why bother? Why not be real for a change and stop screwing around with other people for your own amusement? You have really upset several people here in the last day or two with your uninformed and judgmental comments about domestic violence, and have likely triggered many of us (including me) who have experienced the trauma of suicides of family members or friends. Those reactions are real, and you need to own that you said things that really upset people.

I'm going to ignore your comment about learning to read people, I'm just not going to go there with you for many reasons.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #73778 on: January 10, 2019, 05:02:51 PM »
And no Host!!

I heard her source a call for guests somewhat recently, that leads me to think no guests either.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #73779 on: January 10, 2019, 05:07:25 PM »
You need to grow up and stop living the life of a troll, Miller. You have enough positive personal attributes that you don't have to do that crap to get people to connect with you. You have to make it worth people's while and time to want to figure you out. And even on the internet what you say and how you talk to others IS real in the moment they read your comments. There is no getting around it.

Real humor is not the same as trolling. Why bother? Why not be real for a change and stop screwing around with other people for your own amusement? You have really upset several people here in the last day or two with your uninformed and judgmental comments about domestic violence, and have likely triggered many of us (including me) who have experienced the trauma of suicides of family members or friends. Those reactions are real, and you need to own that you said things that really upset people.

I'm going to ignore your comment about learning to read people, I'm just not going to go there with you for many reasons.

Well.  I was speaking my mind and everyone knows im not PC. I was pissed at katie for rejecting the idea and my help.   Im over it.   But ill never apologize for being who i am. This world of media asks for too many apologies, people are afraid to speak truth sometimes. Look at kevin hart. he got drilled and forced to apologize.
I'M ALPHA AF

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #73780 on: January 10, 2019, 05:08:32 PM »

Im not even on facebook. How would i have trolled her exactly???
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #73781 on: January 10, 2019, 05:12:08 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Well thats too bad.  A welfare check is not being trollish. Gtfo. they are so sensitive
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #73782 on: January 10, 2019, 05:15:11 PM »
Hallie its better to be at war and talk to the trolls than to hide ur head in the sand. Thats being cowardly. U call everyone  a troll. I know some people dont like heather and i dont call them trolls. Thats just childish. Get to know people instead of just putting them away like paper
I'M ALPHA AF

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #73783 on: January 10, 2019, 05:17:22 PM »
Wonderful would be stretching the truth, but Dyna was happy and that accounts for something.  ;D How was your Holiday season? Has the extreme busy world finally calmed a bit?

It's beginning to slow down, thanks for asking. My hairdresser brought me homemade tamales and salsa from her mom's garden so I'm in fat city :D
Praise BE

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #73784 on: January 10, 2019, 05:18:47 PM »
You are right!
@Bart Ell, I do actually have another account under my same email due to error on my part when I was registering, you can delete that one if you want. I have no intention of using it.