Author Topic: Pirate's Note to Heather Wade @artbellproducer NOT @heatherwade  (Read 639 times)

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
Pirate's Note to Heather Wade @artbellproducer NOT @heatherwade
« on: September 10, 2018, 02:34:45 PM »
Heather -

Let's cut to the chase.  We know you're lying - about a lot.  Your photo and current circumstances are the least of it.

We know what you currently look like.  We're sorry - in a theoretical way - that your dubious, half-revealed, half-legitimate privacy has been violated.  Blame D(octo)r J(ay).

But - please - fucking be straight with us.  We are speculating that you're - 1/ creating a disturbing tribute to Art B in changing your appearance, 2/ transitioning from female to male, 3/ a little of the above, and-or 4/ affected by crystal methamphetamine.

Ellgab accuses you of nothing. We want to engage you - but that is going to require your honest interaction, and fast. You may reach out to me and expect that it will reach Bart Ell, with your explicit permission, or not.

I recommend you reveal your screen names here, and commit to a day and time you can discuss these on the BartCast with your ersatz fans. Believe it or not, there are many people here who support you or are simply interested in what you have to say. I am one.  Vanish from the public eye, or don't, but I respect your privacy.

We don't care to judge or hurt - we simply want to talk. If I trust Bart to protect my ID - and I do, despite the devastating shots I've taken at His Royal Highness - you can do the same, and reach out to me, him, or us. I hope we hear from ye, and long sightings in ye'r favor, lass.

CptCrisp

(May your glass cut true, your waters run deep, and your whales fight like hell. - LRT)
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: Pirate's Note to Heather Wade @artbellproducer NOT @heatherwade
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 04:59:09 PM »
Not sure it will work, but it was a damn good try!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3