Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820900 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #615 on: September 18, 2018, 08:26:06 PM »
Bara is an idiot.  Anyway, good to see you expat.   :)
At first I thought you meant Vara, lol.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #616 on: September 18, 2018, 08:28:11 PM »
More and more, Noory seems to be calling on that insufferable jackass Mike Bara for "news" he should be calling on Bob Zimmerman for.

Here's a rundown on Bara's latest collection of errors, a book called "Ancient Aliens and JFK" that has nothing to do with AAs.
Hello expat, that is a very organized article to read.  The intro just skims the surface before he really gets into it.  I'm not familiar with the source he critiques, but he explained his objections really well.  Thank you.

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #617 on: September 18, 2018, 11:13:43 PM »
I really can't stand the guest that's on right now with Noory
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #618 on: September 19, 2018, 01:02:01 AM »
I really can't stand the guest that's on right now with Noory
Pharmacist Ben did say something important:  Everybody take your blood pressure pills!  Don't stroke out, ending up brain damaged or unable to talk or dress even if you survive. Don't have a heart attack, taking years to regain strength if you even survive.  Those emergencies can happen when you have high numbers like around 189/85.  And if your numbers are over 200/100, it is very, very dangerous.  Just treat your high blood pressure!  Once your pressure is normal, the cuff no longer hurts!  Blood pressure medicine has been around a long time, thriving in the 1990s, because it works.  Of course, if you can normalize your pressure with diet, exercise and relaxation, great.  Then you can taper off with physician guidance.  Until then, though, let's all take care of ourselves!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #619 on: September 19, 2018, 02:32:49 AM »
George asked the guest if one can obtain a better relationship by using aromatherapy.  (Can he not build enough rapport to ask questions like this on his own time?) She recommended cardamom.

I think that to obtain a better relationship, it might be more effective to 1.) Not ask that question on the air unless you want to sleep in the dog house tonight and 2.) Simply learn some manners and:
-Refrain from telling female caller Brenda that you are lonely on Valentine's Day (2014)
-Don't tell females to "Send photos"
-Renounce the call for "sexy demons" (2013)
-Refrain from touching women's thighs (09/06/2014)
-Be a little more circumspect before staring at rumps (06/25/2014)
-Refrain from discussing ZZ Top album models
-Refrain from saying you were in love with ZZ Top MTV actresses/dancers
-Don't mention the "incredibly gorgeous" women you see all the time in LA
-Refrain from discussing famous gaming models (05/21/15)
-Eliminate the song "Travelin' Man" from bumper music
-Don't goad an innocent conversation to try to make it sexual (02/25/15) as if the show is a man cave
-Just enjoy pop music and stop feeling like you have to know the name of the young female artist (03/6/15)
-Don't tell Elvira to return to the studio without her brothers
-Don't discuss Playmate of the Year (05/25/15)
-Let the producer choose who you dance with instead of letting your mushroom choose it
-Stop praising female guests on the basis of their femininity (06/25/15, 02/09/18, 03/15/18, 09/02/18)
-Stop praising a 115lb woman until you find out if she is anorexic (115 is underweight for most heights)
-Stop being a man who said, "Send photos!" and now owns dating websites
-Stop referring to old gf's (10/06/15, 01/2015 & more)
-Stop mentioning Miley Cyrus' leotard (01/19/2016)
-Stop James Bond references
-Stop referring to the actress who texts you as "attractive" (03/23/16)
-Stop going on about Marilyn Monroe (04/20/16, 04/21/16, 04/26/16, etc...)
-Take it back that you've seen Lisa Rinna "arrooouuund"
-Stop asking 22-year olds your dating deal-breaker question (06/02/16)
-Don't say, "And I didn't get a photo!" (05/24/16)
-Stop posing with alcohol
-Stop writing about alcohol
-Stop talking about alcohol
-Stop playing drinking songs
-Don't ask if strippers post photos (09/27/16)
-Don't describe the costumes worn by burlesque dancers
-Stop sounding so eager about Christina Ferrere (10/24/16)
-Stop offering to take (married) Jessica Hall to Mars as a couple (08/08/2013 Playboy Radio)
-Don't squeeze the ladies (McMinnville UFOFest, many years)
-Don't encourage female callers to attain a body like panty models (02/13/2017)
-Don't call family wrecker Elizabeth Montgomery "pretty AND fun"
-Don't say, "What's she look like; that's the question!" (03/16/17)
-Don't say "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" and then take Vegas vacations every time you play a certain bumper song (03/22/2017)
-Don't be so familiar with the work of Playgirl Yvette Vickers.
-Don't say it will incriminate you to admit who you want to get stuck in an elevator for an hour with (06/01/17)
-Don't appear to flirt with Pamela Anderson (08/26/17)
-Don't flirt with engaged Jennifer Love Hewitt
-Don't indirectly flirt with married Jennifer Love Hewitt through Marianne Winkowski (02/09/18 11:15PM)
-Don't say you want a cave woman to approach you from behind (08/02/17)
-Don't comment on the attractiveness of female depictions on tarot cards (08/06/2017)
-Don't light up for breathy female callers, saying they might be your French correspondent (08/24/2017)
-Don't mention Hooters gratuitously (12/2017)
-Don't refer to the game Spin the Bottle (12/2017)
-Stop praising Victoria's Secret models.  They are hospitalized for anorexia/bulimia; it's just not in the media
-Don't talk about "beautiful women in bikinis" with Trump in Hawaii in the 1990s (12/13/17)
-Don't say you "date a LOT of women"
-Don't embarrass your relationships by playing "Send in the Clowns"
-Don't embarrass your relationships by asking on national radio questions about how to get a better relationship
-Stop having female guests who are all former panty models or beauty pageant winners.

I'm all for aromatherapy, but improving your relationship  begins with YOU, not with aromatherapy.  Listening to you, a woman would think that she better spend all day exercising, showering, dying her roots, opening her pores, styling her hair, applying make-up, body spray, doing her nails, pedicures, putting on jewelry and accessorizing, and finding and wearing revealing, sexy clothes and the tape and undergarments to support them.  And probably visit chiropractors so she can get around in high heels.  Listening to the type of women you like, a woman would think she better not be employed unless she is paid to model, because she won't have time to be employed, as all her days are going to be filled with beauty routines, constant exercise and vanity (not to mention bulimia/anorexia). 

When the bumper music says, "Send in the Clowns", I always think that clown should be singular, not plural.  Since one should not refer to their partner as a clown.  It is one thing to speak disparagingly of yourself.  But to disparage someone else (especially when they aren't even there to defend themself!) is really damaging to a relationship.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #620 on: September 19, 2018, 04:48:55 AM »
Pharmacist Ben did say something important:  Everybody take your blood pressure pills!  Don't stroke out, ending up brain damaged or unable to talk or dress even if you survive. Don't have a heart attack, taking years to regain strength if you even survive.  Those emergencies can happen when you have high numbers like around 189/85.  And if your numbers are over 200/100, it is very, very dangerous. Just treat your high blood pressure!  Once your pressure is normal, the cuff no longer hurts!  Blood pressure medicine has been around a long time, thriving in the 1990s, because it works.  Of course, if you can normalize your pressure with diet, exercise and relaxation, great.  Then you can taper off with physician guidance.  Until then, though, let's all take care of ourselves!

Yep.  I learned the hard way.  :-\   I was way too stubborn and it almost cost me.  The cuff still hurts sometimes though.  ;)  I have very sensitive skin.   :D

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #621 on: September 19, 2018, 04:51:50 AM »
14 is the number of seizures I had enjoying tonight's posts.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #622 on: September 19, 2018, 04:52:06 AM »
George asked the guest if one can obtain a better relationship by using aromatherapy.  (Can he not build enough rapport to ask questions like this on his own time?) She recommended cardamom.

I think that to obtain a better relationship, it might be more effective to 1.) Not ask that question on the air unless you want to sleep in the dog house tonight and 2.) Simply learn some manners and:
-Refrain from telling female caller Brenda that you are lonely on Valentine's Day (2014)
-Don't tell females to "Send photos"
-Renounce the call for "sexy demons" (2013)
-Refrain from touching women's thighs (09/06/2014)
-Be a little more circumspect before staring at rumps (06/25/2014)
-Refrain from discussing ZZ Top album models
-Refrain from saying you were in love with ZZ Top MTV actresses/dancers
-Don't mention the "incredibly gorgeous" women you see all the time in LA
-Refrain from discussing famous gaming models (05/21/15)
-Eliminate the song "Travelin' Man" from bumper music
-Don't goad an innocent conversation to try to make it sexual (02/25/15) as if the show is a man cave
-Just enjoy pop music and stop feeling like you have to know the name of the young female artist (03/6/15)
-Don't tell Elvira to return to the studio without her brothers
-Don't discuss Playmate of the Year (05/25/15)
-Let the producer choose who you dance with instead of letting your mushroom choose it
-Stop praising female guests on the basis of their femininity (06/25/15, 02/09/18, 03/15/18, 09/02/18)
-Stop praising a 115lb woman until you find out if she is anorexic (115 is underweight for most heights)
-Stop being a man who said, "Send photos!" and now owns dating websites
-Stop referring to old gf's (10/06/15, 01/2015 & more)
-Stop mentioning Miley Cyrus' leotard (01/19/2016)
-Stop James Bond references
-Stop referring to the actress who texts you as "attractive" (03/23/16)
-Stop going on about Marilyn Monroe (04/20/16, 04/21/16, 04/26/16, etc...)
-Take it back that you've seen Lisa Rinna "arrooouuund"
-Stop asking 22-year olds your dating deal-breaker question (06/02/16)
-Don't say, "And I didn't get a photo!" (05/24/16)
-Stop posing with alcohol
-Stop writing about alcohol
-Stop talking about alcohol
-Stop playing drinking songs
-Don't ask if strippers post photos (09/27/16)
-Don't describe the costumes worn by burlesque dancers
-Stop sounding so eager about Christina Ferrere (10/24/16)
-Stop offering to take (married) Jessica Hall to Mars as a couple (08/08/2013 Playboy Radio)
-Don't squeeze the ladies (McMinnville UFOFest, many years)
-Don't encourage female callers to attain a body like panty models (02/13/2017)
-Don't call family wrecker Elizabeth Montgomery "pretty AND fun"
-Don't say, "What's she look like; that's the question!" (03/16/17)
-Don't say "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" and then take Vegas vacations every time you play a certain bumper song (03/22/2017)
-Don't be so familiar with the work of Playgirl Yvette Vickers.
-Don't say it will incriminate you to admit who you want to get stuck in an elevator for an hour with (06/01/17)
-Don't appear to flirt with Pamela Anderson (08/26/17)
-Don't flirt with engaged Jennifer Love Hewitt
-Don't indirectly flirt with married Jennifer Love Hewitt through Marianne Winkowski (02/09/18 11:15PM)
-Don't say you want a cave woman to approach you from behind (08/02/17)
-Don't comment on the attractiveness of female depictions on tarot cards (08/06/2017)
-Don't light up for breathy female callers, saying they might be your French correspondent (08/24/2017)
-Don't mention Hooters gratuitously (12/2017)
-Don't refer to the game Spin the Bottle (12/2017)
-Stop praising Victoria's Secret models.  They are hospitalized for anorexia/bulimia; it's just not in the media
-Don't talk about "beautiful women in bikinis" with Trump in Hawaii in the 1990s (12/13/17)
-Don't say you "date a LOT of women"
-Don't embarrass your relationships by playing "Send in the Clowns"
-Don't embarrass your relationships by asking on national radio questions about how to get a better relationship
-Stop having female guests who are all former panty models or beauty pageant winners.

I'm all for aromatherapy, but improving your relationship  begins with YOU, not with aromatherapy.  Listening to you, a woman would think that she better spend all day exercising, showering, dying her roots, opening her pores, styling her hair, applying make-up, body spray, doing her nails, pedicures, putting on jewelry and accessorizing, and finding and wearing revealing, sexy clothes and the tape and undergarments to support them.  And probably visit chiropractors so she can get around in high heels.  Listening to the type of women you like, a woman would think she better not be employed unless she is paid to model, because she won't have time to be employed, as all her days are going to be filled with beauty routines, constant exercise and vanity (not to mention bulimia/anorexia). 

When the bumper music says, "Send in the Clowns", I always think that clown should be singular, not plural.  Since one should not refer to their partner as a clown.  It is one thing to speak disparagingly of yourself.  But to disparage someone else (especially when they aren't even there to defend themself!) is really damaging to a relationship.

I need this typed, in triplicate, and placed on my desk tomorrow morning.  Oh, and please use this type of paper:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks!   ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #623 on: September 19, 2018, 06:27:09 AM »
Let's print it on toilet paper as a fund raiser!

I too learned the hard way.  It's better to take the recommended pills than to be in ER 24 hours, not to mention the unfortunate nature of having to be hauled away in front of everyone and miss your next shift too.

Sorry the cuff still hurts you.  It still is uncomfortable for me, but I no longer bruise or panic from the pressure, now that the pressure is medicated.  I was very impressed that the pros knew which meds to prescribe.  Prior, I had tried to research all the available meds and was overwhelmed.  There were so many kinds.  But they made quick work of.it, and selected ones that are best for me.  Later I was able to research blood pressure meds again, and things made a lot more sense now that I had a solid starting point.

One of my meds does not come in the dose I need, so I take a little pill and a big pill of that one.  I have to remind the pharmacists to dispense both bottles, because they aren't used to that.  The other pill, Lisinopril, I call my snakebite.  Be cause amazingly, that is what it.is, snake venom.  I'm just so grateful to whoever figured that out!

Well, anyhow, at least George gave us a glimpse of a defect in his life.  Kind of unusual of him to practically admit a flaw. Of course, he would say he was just putting the question out there.

He shouldn't want an improved relationship.  He should want to be an improved relator.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #624 on: September 19, 2018, 06:54:47 AM »
Ok, Mr. Relationship Perfection, take out the teeth, remove the wig tape and toupees, ditch the hairdye and lay off the face injections, put it all in a JiffyZip-Lock bag and freeze it.  Be natural and then go for those panty models. 

Point made, you are as shallow as the waters in the wishing pool as you throw your change in hoping and praying for some time with one of those attractive women.  Oh, and one more thing, it is clear you did not mention brains as a desirable trait because your caboose could not keep up with this locomotive, or rocket ship to Mars, if you please.

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #625 on: September 19, 2018, 06:57:30 AM »
Anybody remember Maurice Cotterell from 5th August? He's always wrong about physics, but this time he was SOOOOOO wrong that even Noory sort-of corrected him.

Anyway, I had a good go at him on my blog, and in so doing realized what a complicated thing the physics of a falling apple is. What do you think? Is the apple subject to the centrifugal force of the Earth's rotation as it falls?

For extra amusement, I had a second go at him.

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #626 on: September 19, 2018, 07:43:35 AM »
http://www.prophecyhouse.com/

Whatever became of this guy's (Tim Cohen) promise of Aug 20 on C2C to hold a news conference on Sept 8 to prove there are dinosaurs living on Mars?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #627 on: September 19, 2018, 01:37:28 PM »
"Oh, and one more thing, it is clear you did not mention brains as a desirable trait because your caboose could not keep up with this locomotive, or rocket ship to Mars, if you please."
[/quote] +1

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #628 on: September 20, 2018, 12:45:24 AM »
George was getting a little freaky, calling his guest a flapper, frapper.  It was a relief when he stopped trying to get the word right, whatever word he had been aiming for.  Someone give him a picture book!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #629 on: September 20, 2018, 12:50:44 AM »
Bumper music was "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head".  Yes, I guess he slept in the dog house after seeming to disparage his relationship last night.  It sounds like he gave more thought to the rain and keeping his attitude up, rather than focusing on the real reason why he was in there and learning from it.