Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125482 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #255 on: January 08, 2019, 07:13:47 PM »
Oh, I'll have one too!

Try the Bavarian cream filled. They're good today.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #256 on: January 09, 2019, 12:51:15 AM »
Summary for January 9, 2019

Drama!!!
Spoiler: Heather is a no-show. Can we talk about something else now?

Congratulations to @DynamoHum for Ellevated status!

• It's the reappearance of FLUFFYKINS!!

• More remarks about the alleged call last night.
    • The 7 digit line?  Good way not to be tracked for a call back.  Or it used to be.  The non-emergency line?  for a 'Check the Welfare.'  that automatically puts it to the first available car, with no priority.  Who did 'Pedro' call?  The library?  You fucking idiot.  You are babbeling bullshit.  There was no call. There was no deputy telling you, 'Tell them all that I am alright.  Personal problems.'
      If Our Sweet Heather is in danger via psyche or medical problems, you could have endangered her life by broadcasting an 'all clear' that clearly did not exist last night. 

Way to go, EmoPedro.  go give somebody change for their slurpee.
    • Am I right in thinking that they wouldn't normally relay messages that are that specific back to the caller such as "personal problems?" The phone screenshot does not prove anything more than the number for NCSD was dialed in, but not necessarily called. He could have called himself from another phone. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't I just don't know anymore...ugg.
    • Dynamohum has a screenshot from Facebook
      http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg141246#msg141246
  • The difference is some people aren't geared to be their own boss. Without the threat of losing their job they aren't able to motivate themselves to do their job.

Obviously Heather isn't able to self motivate. She was better when she had Keith to support her technically and Art to support her emotionally. She tried to emulate Art and make her show a clone of Art's shows. Big mistake. She isn't Art, nobody is. Her ego wouldn't let her believe she wasn't Art.

All this is unfortunate for her but she doesn't see it that way. She believes everyone is deliberately sabotaging her efforts. Her own behavior is her undoing and she is hurting herself.

Most everyone here has said this same thing in one way or another. It has gotten to the point where I don't think her show is salvageable. Maybe she realizes that too now.

I also think not wanting to disappoint Art was the biggest motivator she had - even if he didn;t listen to her shows, he would find out if she was a no show, and then she would have to answer to him and likely get a bit of a lecture and this would no doubt mortify her.

Guessing this erratic absenteeism is what would have happened if Art hadn’t been around for the first 2 years.

I think she hates doing the show, hates the callers, the listeners, everyone who jockeys for attention from her and this is why she sounds like she is talking herself into the show by screeching every time she does the opener. It’s her self validation speech that gets her up and capable of doing it.
  • More from James
    visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• Jay and Hallies group falling down around them

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
  • The quittening of LNM Network

•  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
  • @Dyna-X found the lyrics to the whole song that plays on the Heather stream. I must say I only heard the first line repeated a whole bunch and the third line every now and then.

The official lyrics:

Om Namah Shivaya Om Namah Shivaya Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya
    Rameshwara Shiva Rameshwara Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya
    Ganga Dhara Shiva Ganga Dhara Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya
    Jatadhara Shiva Jatadhara Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya
    Someshwara Shiva Someshwara Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya
    Vishweshvara Shiva Vishweshvara Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya
    Koteshwara Shiva Koteshwara Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya
    Mahakaleshvara Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya

Other Stuff!

On Mitd: Dave Schrader goes into the Ghosts of the Myrtle's Plantation with Frances Kermeen then talks to Athanasios Komianos about Releasing Spirit Attachments.

On Spaced Out Radio: Dave Scott has Jeremy Corbell on to discuss the Bob Lazar story. John Lear starts messaging in, which takes me back to the time Richard Groyper called to ask Mr. Lear about the best ass he's ever eaten.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #257 on: January 09, 2019, 01:53:51 AM »
Hail Groyper.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #258 on: January 09, 2019, 03:01:21 AM »
Oops forgot: drama summary takes up to page 4872

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #259 on: January 09, 2019, 06:44:13 AM »
Thank you Cat!
Praise BE

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #260 on: January 09, 2019, 07:29:33 AM »

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #261 on: January 09, 2019, 11:20:21 AM »
Hi @Moosie

Miss you!

Miss you too! Saw you in chat the other day and you left so quickly I didn't get a chance to talk with you. Hope your holidays were great.
Praise BE

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #262 on: January 09, 2019, 05:35:17 PM »
If it's slower, I usually provide random YouTube videos or pictures, just because I feel like giving you all something amusing. >^~.~^<

You are a nice person to do this for us.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #263 on: January 09, 2019, 05:35:57 PM »
Try the Bavarian cream filled. They're good today.

My fav!

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2019, 12:50:37 AM »
@Spookcat How are you doing? Thank you for all of the updates on the adventures in ellgab.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2019, 12:59:15 AM »
@Spookcat How are you doing? Thank you for all of the updates on the adventures in ellgab.
Fair warning:  He says that to all the girls!!!!!  ::)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2019, 01:06:18 AM »
Fair warning:  He says that to all the girls!!!!!  ::)
LOL

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2019, 01:16:39 AM »
Summary for January 10, 2019

Curious about the news in the top right corner: "Welcome to the Bartverse, Orson."?
My grandson is being released from NICU today! Thank you all for your wonderful support!
My new grandson's name is Orson.

My cousin, who was my best friend, and I talked everyday on the phone. We didn't live in the same state. Three years ago he passed away suddenly at 55. We were all devastated. His nickname was "Bear".

From behindthename.com:

Meanings and history of the name Orson: | Edit
From an English surname which was originally a nickname meaning "bear cub", from a diminutive of Norman French ors "bear", ultimately from Latin ursus. -behindthename.com

What a wonderful tribute my son and daughter in law chose.

Drama Llama

Neely has once again proven himself to be a P.O.S.

Drama page is on page 4909.

Other Stuff

Important News! Okay, not really important but very entertaining, at least to me. :D
Capybara Onsen Challenge 2019: Which giant rodent can bathe the longest?
https://soranews24.com/2019/01/09/capybara-onsen-challenge-2019-which-giant-rodent-can-bathe-the-longest/

On this Day in 1776 – American Revolution : Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
In 1920 – The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I. (Almost 100 years, @Rikki Gins !)

Today is also Voodoo Festival in the African country of Benin.
https://journals.worldnomads.com/worldfestivals/story/32700/Benin/January-Voodoo-Festival-Benin

Have you ever seen or heard a happy bat?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2019, 01:37:45 AM »
Summary for January 10, 2019

Curious about the news in the top right corner: "Welcome to the Bartverse, Orson."?
Drama Llama

•  
  •  
  •  

Neely has once again proven himself to be a P.O.S.

Drama page is on page 4909.

Other Stuff

Important News! Okay, not really important but very entertaining, at least to me. :D
Capybara Onsen Challenge 2019: Which giant rodent can bathe the longest?
https://soranews24.com/2019/01/09/capybara-onsen-challenge-2019-which-giant-rodent-can-bathe-the-longest/

On this Day in 1776 – American Revolution : Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
In 1920 – The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I. (Almost 100 years, @Rikki Gins !)

Today is also Voodoo Festival in the African country of Benin.
https://journals.worldnomads.com/worldfestivals/story/32700/Benin/January-Voodoo-Festival-Benin

Have you ever seen or heard a happy bat?

Thank you for the update.

I am just throwing this out there. Heather will most likely be a no show again. I'm 99.998563421% sure of it.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2019, 01:43:11 AM »
Thank you for the update.

I am just throwing this out there. Heather will most likely be a no show again. I'm 99.998563421% sure of it.

Whether she does or doesn't, there's always someone else that comes next.