Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921747 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70545 on: December 31, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »
There's no use. I've been citing from day 1 all the evil she's wished upon Noory, even to his face, and he blows it off like Oh ThAt'S jUsT hEr BeInG cOoL sToOoOoOoOoOp PiCkInG oN hEaThEr. He's out of arguments. Let's keep in mind the rule of 3... did she cast some evil spells onto Noory to hurt him becuase she thought it would please Art? We know Art didn't like him after a while, and openly expressed it. Maybe she jumped up like a superfan puppy and exclaimed YES YES I DONT LIKE HIM EITHER, I HATE HIM, YES YES YES!!! She openly admits to cursing people, so of course she'll go down in flames.

Also, Noory knows how to protect himself spiritually. In an interview with Evelynn Paglini, she expressed she could feel spiritual power emanating from George, and he must have come from a line of past practitioners. She said that she would talk off the air about it more to him. She was a big proponent of putting up protection spells that bounce the curses back to the ones who sent it, so perhaps she taught him a thing or two to protect himself, as he is a public figure with many people who openly hate him. I tried to ask George about his and Evelynn's discussions and his connections to the craft years later, but he wouldn't answer. Of course he wouldn't though, he doesn't want his audience getting the wrong idea. You could very easily get it twisted if people have it in their heads you practice witchcraft of any kind. I do believe he is a practitioner, and one of light. This could very well be a manifestation of all the hate she's sent out, and it serves as a good warning and reminder on how not to live for the rest of us.

@Lucky_Star, Noory's aunt was a well-respected Los Angeles psychiatrist who explored higher states of consciousness, and whose influence led him to explore his own paranormal experiences. She wrote a book, too. I believe she passed away a number of years ago. Her name was Shafica Karagulla, M.D. and her book was, iirc, Breakthrough to Creativity (I have it somewhere in my book archives <g>). She co-wrote other books on chakras and other interesting topics. He has talked about her on C2C a few times, and was close to her. I remember him paying tribute to her on the air in a moving way one time.

See:  https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/spotlight-on-shafica/

So Noory gets his awareness of energy from way back. What he does with it and how he does the show as the host is another story, but he does have this in his personal family background.  :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70546 on: December 31, 2018, 04:38:17 PM »
So Heather MIA’d on Jason Bland’s Paranormal Soup show yesterday.

No show announcement (although it is early yet I suppose), and the show is not updating regularly on the RSS feed.

I’m putting in a New Year wish for lots of “interesting” callers for the Prediction show tonight.

Figures, doesn't it? Oversleeping again? Really looks from the outside like altered state issues, and I don't mean naturally <g>. Geez.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70547 on: December 31, 2018, 04:39:16 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR ELLGABBYS!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Right back atcha, @anniem:D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70548 on: December 31, 2018, 04:39:50 PM »

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70549 on: December 31, 2018, 04:40:09 PM »
Why does she continue to screw over those who give her a chance? She has next to nobody. Does she want to fail? Does she actually want to be alone? What's her end game?

She does not think this way and has no end game other than in her fantasy world. Not kidding.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70550 on: December 31, 2018, 04:42:00 PM »
How do you know? Sorry Jedimiller. Screenshot or audio recording or it didn't happen dude. Sound familiar? ;)

Yes yes YES! +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70551 on: December 31, 2018, 04:44:29 PM »
What makes her so damn special that demands our enrichment of her soul. For God’s sake, she is a grown woman! Is she homeless ? As on now, No. Is she destitute? As of now, No. She needs a good therapist and a strong dose of reality.  People like you and Bear and Ma and Pa Kettle feed her ego and keep her from embracing the truth. That truth is she is no one special, she was given an opportunity to carry on Art Bell’s legacy and she squandered any good will we, the original Art Bell audience, had for her. Her New Year Resolution should be to retool her show, get away from the imitation game and do a show that is interesting, topical, relevant and most of all current.  Stop interviewing the has been, Strieber, et al. and interview the true giants in the field. Interview a real physicist, like Art did, talk about the unidentifiable things the ISS sees and then cuts the feed to.  I wish Heather success but more than anything else, I will not give her the fanboy energy she thrives on and ultimately dooms her to less than mediocrity.

Happy New Year to everyone on Ellgab. Blessings for a year filled with health, wealth and happiness.

And a very Happy New Year back to you, Sergeant Major! Great post, +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70552 on: December 31, 2018, 04:45:50 PM »

Wasn't there a lawsuit about the similarity of the melodies, or did I make that up? <g>

+1, Bobs, and Happy New Year to you!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #70553 on: December 31, 2018, 04:53:24 PM »
@Lucky_Star, Noory's aunt was a well-respected Los Angeles psychiatrist who explored higher states of consciousness, and whose influence led him to explore his own paranormal experiences. She wrote a book, too. I believe she passed away a number of years ago. Her name was Shafica Karagulla, M.D. and her book was, iirc, Breakthrough to Creativity (I have it somewhere in my book archives <g>). She co-wrote other books on chakras and other interesting topics. He has talked about her on C2C a few times, and was close to her. I remember him paying tribute to her on the air in a moving way one time.

See:  https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/spotlight-on-shafica/

So Noory gets his awareness of energy from way back. What he does with it and how he does the show as the host is another story, but he does have this in his personal family background.  :)
I thought sNoory got his awareness of energy from his mother teaching him how to throw a fastball and hit a curve in the backyard.
Merry Christmas

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70554 on: December 31, 2018, 05:07:43 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR AQUARIUS

Thank you, Anniem!

Dear Friends on Ellgab,

Every year at this time I send out a year-end message in a formatted newsletter to my clients, business associates, colleagues, and friends. I usually send it out around the solstice, but this year I waited and sent it out this morning. I've decided I'd like to share the same message with you all that I sent out to my personal contacts. I'm including the text only below, sans personal information, of course, and attaching the photos I used in the newsletter with appropriate captions and in the right places so they make sense given the message. You won't get that impact here, of course, but I felt like sending them anyway.

My best to everyone here for a much better new year! Here's the text of the message that went out this morning:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Greetings from [location]! 2018 has been such a challenging year, a real roller-coaster ride from start to finish. If I had to choose a single word to describe this past year, it would be "unpredictable."

We've all experienced many highs and lows this year on the personal and societal levels. It's sad that our nation has become so polarized and divided that civil discourse and debate have all but disappeared. If this past year had been written as a screenplay, no one would have believed such a conflicted, intricate and crazy plot was possible. Too many truly disruptive and volatile events have occurred; one after the other, for anyone to believe a script like that could be real.

The intense and erratic rhetoric in our outer environment has often evoked equally intense periods of challenges and personal stress. Unless some notably positive things have happened in your life, it could feel easy to be depressed or feel hopeless or powerless.

But right now, today, we are at an important moment of choice. The time of darkness ruling more of the day than the light has now turned. And now, just as the days are getting longer, the year, too, is about to change to 2019, a new and different energy. I believe there are two important guiding principles that we would do well to practice if we want to shape the new incoming year into an enlivening, nourishing, productive and abundant new year for each of us.

1. Relentlessly focus on what you DO want, not on what you don't want.

2. Always focus on taking the higher road when facing a choice or decision of any kind.

I believe in the power of intention: what you focus on, you will manifest. You are more likely to recognize and seize opportunities when you are purposely and consistently looking for them. It's common sense: if you put your attention on what you do want to have happen in your life, you are much more likely to make your dreams come true.

By always taking the higher road, you are choosing to act in ways that are for the greater good of all, all the time. When you make decisions from your higher intentions you are inviting others to do the same in response. Extreme polarities and divisiveness become impossible. You may need to be willing to postpone a short-term gain for your own self-interest in order to create the bigger, more important long-term gain for all involved. But the positive gains created when you take the higher road for the good of all are significantly more powerful and effective. They set the tone for creating more future positive gains.

Why not start practicing these two guiding principles right now? Why not bless 2018 into the past and begin 2019 from a positive, creative, and optimistic state of mind and intention? You can make the choice to make your and everyone's new year and life better even as you read these words!

My wish for the New Year for you and for all of us is that we thrive, are happy, abundant, and healthy. May you easily focus on what you DO want. Take the higher road as you make it happen!

WELCOME, 2019!

My best to all,

[Aquarius]

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70555 on: December 31, 2018, 05:22:22 PM »
My 2019 prediction.   I will become sexier and irresistible to all the women around me. They will all try to sleep with me but I will refuse them
I'M ALPHA AF

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70556 on: December 31, 2018, 05:31:47 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

#Legacy

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #70557 on: December 31, 2018, 05:48:27 PM »
I can safely confirm so far 2019 is ok!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #70558 on: December 31, 2018, 05:54:06 PM »
I can safely confirm so far 2019 is ok!

^
|

I can second this! I even had sparrows on my balcony this morning. So far, no sky rats aka pigeons.  :)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #70559 on: December 31, 2018, 06:00:04 PM »
I don't know that you have to stay hushed. This is a take I hadn't thought about because I thought he hadn't told anyone about his experience with the Oujia board. If it was a known thing, it makes more sense that feathers would latch on to that as the cause. Being a less than truthful person I could imagine she would add some info to bolster her version of the death - the note that no one has.

He mentioned having an Ouija Board story that he would never share numerous times on the show.  Looking back, I don't believe a thing he ever said including his so-called experience.  I think he made up having a story too upsetting to share just for fun.